Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend?

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, yeah and one more thing.

This is for everyone that doesn't believe in chasing after a girl with a boyfriend.

Hot a$$ b!tches always have a guy lined up as soon as they dump the current one.

This is a fact.

So if you wait on the sidelines with every girl that gives you the eye, becuase she is seeing someone, then you are going to miss out on a lot of chicks

But that's okay with me, because I will be the next guy taking her as well as your girlfriend.

Maybe I will just bang her a couple of times, string her along until she dumps You for me. Then I'll drop her on her a$$. She will come crawling back to you, all depressed and $hit and then you'll take her back, but all the time you'll know that I KO'ed that pu$$y.

T Dog

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by T Dog:
Hot a$$ b!tches always have a guy lined up as soon as they dump the current one.
True. Most HBs are either in a relationship or are dating. Why? Because they have lots of opportunities. Some are dating casually, some are in relationships, some serious, some not. But, for the most part, and HB isn't sitting in her room at home rearranging her sock drawer. So ... chances are you are in competition with SOMEONE over a HB. Now the nature of her current relationship could vary, but you can well imagine that the chump she is dating/seeing/f*cking/LTR/WHATEVER thinks someone is going to be "stealing" his girl away. Depending on how "serious" that relationship was will depend on how much YOU should blame yourself later when she "cheats" on you. hehe.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe I will just bang her a couple of times, string her along until she dumps You for me. Then I'll drop her on her a$$. She will come crawling back to you, all depressed and $hit and then you'll take her back, but all the time you'll know that I KO'ed that pu$$y.

T Dog
hahahahahahahahaha

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn straight. So we either wait for a non-existant opening or show the girl that she should be with me

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score

T Dog
thats cool, just dont be surpised if you get KO'ed yourself.

------------------
If you are upside down and on fire, its to fast.
Wrap it twice and go on with it!

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should all relationships just be open-ended? I think so. That is until two people just become so lazy as to just settle for the one. :D :cool: :p

Von Baken Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to touch girls with BFs. I wana be number 1. If she wants, she can dump him and then we'll work it out.

Now, when in a relationship, I think one should try not to get too involved until they actually know the other person. If they cheat on you... well, next the *****. She shows no sign of being trustworthy, don't waste your time. Search for your bigger, better deal.

I think that the problem with "cheating" and affairs/lovers, comes from the fact that some people are in relations because they just settled for the other person even if their not having as much fun as they did in the beginning and so on. When something better comes along, the temptation to cheat is too big. Some times it's precisely what they needed.

Some relations need to end. Period. It's better that they end before there are little children around.

Anyways, unless you don't give a flying **** for her, you'll be hurt if she cheats you. Some people deal better with this, others don't. Some people can think before they do and say "geez, she wasn't rapped! She wanted it.". Now, if someone kills some other person just for having some kind of affair with their loved one, they would probably hurt their "loved one" if that person decided to leave. There was a show on tv early tonight about girls who got brutalized by their ex-bfs. Some got acid poured on them.

That isn't psycho? Okay, then they are way too weak and have a major one-itis with the other person, and no self control.

and i hope that the guy isnt like me with a loaded glock.
Well, if you think you are going to crack, what about throwing the glock to the river?

thats cool, just dont be surpised if you get KO'ed yourself.
How do you know that the girl you are checking out at the bar doesn't have a BF somewhere, maybe working to buy her stuff or pay the rent for their appartment? How do you know that the sexy girl that just went by you doesn't have a BF? You don't know. You don't aproach? You aproach because you don't know if they have a BF. If she shows interest, you assume she doesn't have a BF. You **** her. Ooops, she had a BF. Now what? Run? Draw the glock? If you think too much about it, you don't aproach anyone.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great debate in this thread. I also liked the advice on the 1st page even if it was geared more towards "creeping around after doin the deed" then "bedding the girl".

IMO, Everybody has their price. If she has a boyfriend who she is 85% compatible with and you come along and show that you re 99% compatible in two days, then why wouldnt she go for the 99%? Should she settle for what she already has because at the time she thought the best she could get was 85%?

Everyone talks about not cheating because they havent met a person who can push all the right buttons and say all the right things.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the women that you or me or any man approaches already have some man (or men) in their lives already.

That is just the reality of the game.

Of the women that are really completely single, most of them are without men for a reason and it usually isn't anything good if you know what I mean.