Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pregnant

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the title explains the situation. I'm 19 years old and the girl is 25.. I was actually letting her go... well, trying to... and she kept wanting to work things out... turns out she's been pregnant for 5 weeks and 5 days... she didn't sleep with anyone else because she was living with me, working 2 jobs and going to school.. she didn't have the chance to... so now I'm just confused, what would you guys do in this situation... about money, the person, the situation.. all of it.

I feel wierd coming to a forum with this info, but I'm basically afraid to tell my stopmom or my dad :p

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man.... I'll get it all figured out.. I'm working my ass off already I'll just get another job and start saving money.

sh!ttt.. was supposed to start school next semester =P

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, I don't think most people on this Earth were planned. But I am yet to meet a parent who does not love their kid and find fulfillment in parenthood. It will work out.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to get the abortion.

Getting a kid prematurely in life is just going to f*ck things up for you and everyone else who has to deal with it.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Get an abortion and have a planned child, rather than one that you cant raise to the full potential you'd like because of money, wanting to goto school, and other stuff. Its too early to have to worry about probably the biggest responsibility of a lifetime.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
My parents had me in wed lock, basically I was a bastard. But there's nothing wrong being a bastard. Im glad my parents got married. Since my dad is an alpha he takes responsiblitity of his actions.

22 years later, my parents are still together and moving into a new house in a few days. My family is better than ever. Life is Great

If you have an abortion, your definitely not alpha. Im glad my parents didn't abort me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right now you cant imagine your life with a child in it, but in a years time, you wont be able to imagine your life without your child.

ever hear that country song "there goes my world"?
it sums it up pretty well.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks man, but you've gotta own up to your responsibilities.

Think of all the fun times you'll have with your child. He's a little bit of you. You can teach him to be alpha, to be the best of your life given a new start.

If it's a girl, then you can have daddy's little girl.

Don't make the baby suffer because you made a mistake in making it.

It sounds like that's what you're going to do, congratulations and good job.

And if you change your mind and don't want it, you can simply put it up for adoption. One of my best friends was adopted, there's nothing wrong with it.

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yea.. she's totally against abortion, I knew that well before all this. Of course I'm scared of what's going to happen, but I really am getting happier with the situation every day. I had a lot I wanted to do.. but honestly.. out of all the girls this could have happened to with me, I'm glad it was her... she's the most successful and most willing to work hard than any girls I've been with.. she works 2 jobs and goes to school full time.. her entire day is always taken.. so I know I just need to work as hard as her and there will be no problems.

We already discussed our relationship and we are at an understanding that we can't make decisions about staying together if we aren't happy with each other.. of course I'll be there for her for the first year, but if she's unhappy and wants to date other guys or whatever, or if I want to date other girls.. we're going to try not to do the jealous thing :p

So life isn't over.. it's just trickier..... I hope. lol

:woo: :cheer:
boy or girl ^ ha.

Last edited:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have an abortion, your definitely not alpha. Im glad my parents didn't abort me.

^-Are you serious? So just because your parents decided not to abort you, that makes it alpha to not have abortions? I understand how you feel about it and all, but just because it worked out perfectly for you doesn't mean it will work out well for all the other people. You have to rememeber hes only 19.

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone here have kids?
Is it really as expensive as I think? ..... The Girls parents are saying it wont be as bad as we expect, plus the fact that her house is 1 house away from her mom's house.. so we have a babysitter, and someone to spoil the hell out of the kid, haha.

I am worried about roomates though.. she has a 3 bedroom house in Lake Mary, $1500 a month.. she planned on 2 roomates.. now she plans on me and a baby, but hoping for another roomate...... is a child really that expensive?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things to think about. You're 19 and she's 25. She's probably emotionally retarded or socially inept to be dating someone as young as you are. Problems like those have a ripple effect over the persons entire persona. Something to think about before you decide that she's "the one".

Having an abortion has absolutely nothing to do with being "alpha" and I wish people would stop throwing around the word "alpha" because it's gay and its meaning has been lost.

You're living in a dream world if you think this is going to end up being a good situation for you. How do you know she isn't going to just leave you and collect a large chunk of your paychecks for the next 18+ years? Did you think about that?

Convince her to get an abortion. Tell her that you don't want the child now. Tell her you want to be with her but it's not the right time for you two to have a kid and that you will have one with her further down the line.

If she's still resisting, tell her that you may possibly move out of the country if she has the child. Also mention in passing that you heard that child support can't be enforced internationally, just incase she's just after $$$. But make her think that the reason you will move out of country is because you couldn't deal with not being able to properly raise your child.

Also, outline the various effects childbirth will have on her body. Horrible stretch marks, sagging breasts and a looser vagina are good places to start and will generally have the biggest impact.

You're young bro and you're going to **** up your life if you don't wake up fast and get moving on this.

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well trust me, all of these things have gone through my mind... it was actually more of a "fling" for her to be with me for the last couple months.. I just showed her excitement.. She's very responsible, but theres actually more to the story.. she never knew she could have kids, doctors told her the possibility of conceiving was very low due to the fact that her body does not usually produce the hormones she needs... she was on birth control to kind of 'induce' the periods that she usually only got twice a year...

so she thinks of this as a "miracle baby" although we both know its really bad timing..... I've try every angle possible to make sure that I don't end up paying child support forever... it's looking good, but she's getting very emotional.. shes not the type to get an abortion, she's so against it that there's no chance.. and If i bring it up, that's just asking for her to no longer talk to me, and to make me pay child support in the future....... I'd rather continue trying to please her and support her, other than pay child support when I'm 20 years old.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MinDFreeZ
Well trust me, all of these things have gone through my mind... it was actually more of a "fling" for her to be with me for the last couple months.. I just showed her excitement.. She's very responsible, but theres actually more to the story.. she never knew she could have kids, doctors told her the possibility of conceiving was very low due to the fact that her body does not usually produce the hormones she needs... she was on birth control to kind of 'induce' the periods that she usually only got twice a year...

so she thinks of this as a "miracle baby" although we both know its really bad timing..... I've try every angle possible to make sure that I don't end up paying child support forever... it's looking good, but she's getting very emotional.. shes not the type to get an abortion, she's so against it that there's no chance.. and If i bring it up, that's just asking for her to no longer talk to me, and to make me pay child support in the future....... I'd rather continue trying to please her and support her, other than pay child support when I'm 20 years old.
Man I feel bad for you. It's too late now to say "You should have known better"...so all you can do now is somehow find a way to talk to her about abortions. Mention that it is half your responsibility too, since it took 2 to make her pregnant.

And, I'm sorry to tell you this, but no matter what, if she has that kid you WILL be paying child support. Whether you "continue tring to please her and support her" or whether you piss her off and she decides to take you to court. Either way, you will be paying out the ass.

I feel for you man, I do. I was just in this situation a few weeks ago.

You need to try to find a way to talk to her.

If you're really desperate, a last minute effort would be somehow finding an RU-486 pill. Which will abort a fetus up to 7 weeks and somehow slipping it into her drink. Failing that, pray for a miscarriage. Failing that, prepare to live in poverty until you're 40. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though.

I'll also mention that time is of the essence here. Don't wait because every week that passes she will grow more attached to her "Miracle baby" and less likely to abort. Also, the abortion procedures become much more expensive and invasive past 10 or 12 weeks.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D N A

Just to remember.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MinDFreeZ
Originally posted by italostud
RU-486 pill
What the hell...... could someone tell if that was used?
what is that?

the doctors say she is 6 weeks pregnant....
Google is your friend. Your laziness in research is not a good indication of your drive to fix the situation. Anyways, it's the "abortion" pill. It's not the morning after pill, which is only good for 72 hours after conception. RU-486 will cause a pregnant woman to have an abortion up to the 7th week of pregnancy. It will probably work even after that, but it's only been tested up to 7 weeks.

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Google is your friend. Your laziness in research is not a good indication of your drive to fix the situation. Anyways, it's the "abortion" pill. It's not the morning after pill, which is only good for 72 hours after conception. RU-486 will cause a pregnant woman to have an abortion up to the 7th week of pregnancy. It will probably work even after that, but it's only been tested up to 7 weeks.
right, I already searched google... half the sh!t is blocked from here at work, category:abortion .. category: sex education

blah blah blah ... but I did find one article about it being the "french abortion pill" and it explained a lot, but didnt say what I need to know.. such as.. will they know if it was taken?

so a friend of mine said if they test her blood they will find out... so that doesnt really help.. that's probably murder or some sh!t! haha