Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hamas wins election!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/01/26/palestinian.election/index.html]

The militant group Hamas claims it defeated Fatah, the party that has been in charge for years. President Bush said Hamas cannot be a partner for Middle East peacemaking without renouncing violence. "I don't see how you can be a partner in peace if you advocate the destruction of a country," Bush said.

Scary to think a party that supports terrorism is now in power.
I dont have too much of an opinion on this because I dont know too much about it yet and Im reading more. But its definitley worth discussing even though its poliitical.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news...I hope they will have a word to say and claim Palestine back from the jews.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also scary to think that a president that supports war is in power of the most powerful nation in the world.

Thread closes in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Btw, whenever I get the chance of watching Bush talking, I watch, he's so funny. Haha, I saw the conference where the dude asked him about brokeback (?) mountain.. he's always funny. And if he's not, I just think about that Ferrel dude, and I get crackin'!:crackup:

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
The militant group Hamas claims it defeated Fatah, the party that has been in charge for years. President Bush said Hamas cannot be a partner for Middle East peacemaking without renouncing violence. "I don't see how you can be a partner in peace if you advocate the destruction of a country," Bush said.

Scary to think a party that supports terrorism is now in power.
Yeah, we'd never support a political party that has ties to terrorism SINN FÉIN.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better pray for the sane Palestinians.

Hamas should read about what happened to the Confederate States of America.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Hamas and the IDF are actually much further up each other's butts than people believe. They work together to keep things unstable for their own hunger for power and influence over the scared commonfolk.

Who knows...perhaps the Hamas leaders might tone it down a bit if they feel recognized and legitimate as a political entity. They're going to do what they're going to do anyway...maybe this will improve things. Maybe it won't. Only time will tell.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sympahtise with the palestinian cause. What would you do if a whole bunch of people descended to where you live, kicked you out of your home and claimed it for their own?

I sure as hell would be pissed off.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
That land belongs to Israel.

Judaism has been around much longer than Islam and they were there first!!!

The Middle East is full of other Muslim countries, why don't they just give refuge to the Palestinians.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take a Religion 101 class at your community college.

The development of the religions goes like this ,

judaism --> christianity --> islam

meaning the the jews don't believe **** about christianity and islam, while islam beliefts in parts of the two previous religions.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
You need to take a Religion 101 class at your community college.

The development of the religions goes like this ,

judaism --> christianity --> islam

meaning the the jews don't believe **** about christianity and islam, while islam beliefts in parts of the two previous religions.
Don't insult my intelligence...I know the order of how the religions formed.

You misunderstood me, yes.....I know Islam believes Jesus is a prophet. However, there is nothing about Islam that Christians or Jews believe in.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
That land belongs to Israel.

Judaism has been around much longer than Islam and they were there first!!!

The Middle East is full of other Muslim countries, why don't they just give refuge to the Palestinians.
Who the land belongs to is entirely disputable. The Jews displaced people living there too, you know.

I reject the right for Israel to exist as a nation-state for the Jews because it is entirely a modern construction. By the same token, I reject the right for Palestine to exist as a nation-state too, because the idea of the region being nation-exclusive is ahistorical.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
As Christians (I assume most of us here are) the Jews are our cousins.
What??? If jews were my cousins I would kill myself! :mad:

I really hope Hamas will keep there promises they made during the election and destroy iSRAEL :cheer:

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taviii
Now I'm really confused as to why German girls didn't like you. :confused:

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taviii

I really hope Hamas will keep there promises they made during the election and destroy iSRAEL :cheer:
Yes I would like to see that too, as that would lead to Hamas being wiped off the face of the earth and everyone would be better off.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
Now I'm really confused as to why German girls didn't like you. :confused:
Who said they didn't like me?? :confused:

Yes I would like to see that too, as that would lead to Hamas being wiped off the face of the earth and everyone would be better off.
If this is what it takes to destroy iSRAEL then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.