Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Gurus

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So out of all these famous DJ Gurus..... Allen Thompson, David DeAngelo,Senor Fingers,Pook,Stephane Herman,Doc Love, Ross Jeffries

Who's advice and teachings is it most benefical to study? What has helped your game out?

Please provide examples.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David DeAngelo has not only helped my success with women but in life in general, especially with regards to business and financial success. A lot of the stuff he teaches is based on NLP and psychology and it makes its impact over time.

I highly recommend his Deep Inner Game, 77 Laws of Success, and Mastery sets. His stuff isn't going to give you instant success though, you won't see the DVD and the next day be banging 10's at clubs. I think a lot of his criticism stems from that as people watch his sets and are frustrated it hasn't done much for them.

But over time as the information really sinks in and you make it daily practice in every discipline of life, it will truley make a difference. I can't even put into words the difference it has made in my life. I used to be a college kid who was single and had no real direction in life and now I'm running my own business, have a gf of 1 and a half years, and I have a good idea of where I am going and what I will do when I get there. I owe a good part of that to David DeAngelo.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook:yes:

David DeAngelo.
Doc Love
Hypnotica
A little bit of Mystery Method
Anti Dump
Gunwitch
a teeny bit of Ross Jeffries
Spirit Fingers

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard out of tylers own mouth that he can about have 1-2% of women. I believe him. These gurus are not magical, they are successful with women but they are not gods.

Thats the problem with the community, these poor newbies come here hearing all this great stuff about mystery style TD, and they think these guys have super powers as if they can get angelina jolie and jessica alba into a threesome.

Thats not the case at all , style, TD etc can get hb10s but they cant get them all.

There are alot of PUAs who say they can have any women they want. This came out of tyler durdens own mouth "THAT IS A LIE"
some just take pics with hot women and claim that they picked them up or use mysterys fame to create attraction *cough*Mehow*Cough*.

The truth is, building attraction is not enough. Some guys can build Incredible attraction but at the end of the day they go home with there **** in there hand.

The puas ive heard good things about

Tyler durden
Mystery
Sinn
Swinggcat

I heard mystery is the best, then sinn. Ive heard this from guys who hung out with most gurus

Ive never hung out with ANY of these guys Im just speaking from other guys experiences with them.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. David Deangelo. My first real structured/organized introduction to this kind of stuff. Made me look at things in different ways, and made realize what was it that I was already doing right, and help me improve.

2. Bart Baggett. My handwriting analysis instructor from whom I've learned so much. Great speaker and businessman. HWA has been a total useful tool to screen potential mates, to creat rapport, to instantly read people, to use on first and second dates, or later, and a great opening/conversation tool. Have used the tools to build attraction, confort, and sexual tension.

3. Tyler. This man is just a wealth of knowledge, and regardless of the bad reputation among many PUA's, mostly haters, he knows his stuff, and is very good at getting to the point in a very plain and easy to understand way.

4. Ross Jeffries. Very good teacher. I was already very interested and knew a lot of NLP, but his stuff has also made me look at things in a different way. Most of his programs are very good, filled with examples of how to use the technology.

5. Mystery. Thank God for geeks like him. Talk about totally breaking down the game and explaining it in a way that makes total sense.

6. Roger Dawson. Not a Guru/PUA, but the first motivational speaker I ever heard on tape. Started my self-help journey years before I discovered the seduction community. I learned how to better communicate in order to get why I want while giving others what they want/need. Life is one big negotiation, and Roger Dawson is one of the experts in the field.

7. Brian Tracy. One of the godfathers of the self-help world. Learn sales, goal setting, motivation, human psychology, and what makes people tick.

8. Anthony Robbins. Helped my confidence, how to be passionate about the things I do in my life, and my initial steps into the world of NLP, and how to read people and opened my eyes to the world of non-verbal communication.

9. Jim Rohn. America's foremost business philosopher.

10. The many others that have also offered a lot on my journey are Swinggcat, Carlos Xuma, Lance Mason, Ben (Orion), Doc Love, SoSuave.net, Grant Adams, Tom Hopkins, Andrew Dice Clay & Howard Stern (both for my quick wit, and sarcastic sense of humor).

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Joe Dirt said:
David DeAngelo has not only helped my success with women but in life in general, especially with regards to business and financial success. A lot of the stuff he teaches is based on NLP and psychology and it makes its impact over time.

I highly recommend his Deep Inner Game, 77 Laws of Success, and Mastery sets. His stuff isn't going to give you instant success though, you won't see the DVD and the next day be banging 10's at clubs. I think a lot of his criticism stems from that as people watch his sets and are frustrated it hasn't done much for them.

But over time as the information really sinks in and you make it daily practice in every discipline of life, it will truley make a difference. I can't even put into words the difference it has made in my life. I used to be a college kid who was single and had no real direction in life and now I'm running my own business, have a gf of 1 and a half years, and I have a good idea of where I am going and what I will do when I get there. I owe a good part of that to David DeAngelo.
How long have you been studying David? Can you list a few examples in real life as to how his advice helped you? Where can I get some of his stuff?

Gangster seems like a lot of people have influenced you. HOw often do you use NLP and how effective is it? I know there's always a debate about whether or not it really works....

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
David D was the most influencial to me but after reading/learning about psychology for the last 8 years,alot of it was just condenced stuff of what I already knew,though there are a few things that stick out that were new.

I really like TDs insight being that he is really into the whole social dynamics of things as well as going into things like style and building a social circle.I also like his take on AMOGs and how to handle them.

There is this one book called the Dominance game or something like that that nearly explains all the little things people do in order to gain dominance in the buisness and social world,that book i believe has the most insight out of alot of many books on the matter..it's pure gold.It's not a really known title.

Mystery is cool but his style and approach is the most appealing out of his methods.Negging and set theory I was never really into in the first place but it's solid club game if I were ever in need some sort of templete.I picked up on peacocking a long time ago when observing tyler durden in the fight club movie as well as certain stars like tommy lee and dennis rodman ,even marilyn mansons personal styles.

I think the most influencial and informative tools of the trade were all the books I read in the past,the list is long and plentyfull.But mostly shiet on the mind,psychology,seduction,attraction and the like.I don't read nearly as much anymore,like any other subject- you get soo far into it that the subject matters beggining to repeat themselves.Nothing really new that I have seen.Got into Freud but not too in depth.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Street Fighter who is TD?

Can you find the title of this book for me please... it sounds like it's gold and I'd like to read it. You said you've read a lot of books... are there a few that really stand out I could get my hands on?

Anyone hear ever read Stephane Herman or something like that? David D and Ross Jeffries both give this guy praise so I was just curious....

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Senor Fingers - great advice, concisely written and it's free!

I hate Pook's writing style, but the content (when you finally get to it) is as good as you'll find.

Not too keen on the commercial PUA gurus myself. They're all about the money, which makes me sceptical, plus they're all affluent and have status which I believe figures heavily in their game.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Badboy does anyone have any backround on his stuff?

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Street Fighter who is TD?

Can you find the title of this book for me please... it sounds like it's gold and I'd like to read it. You said you've read a lot of books... are there a few that really stand out I could get my hands on?

Anyone hear ever read Stephane Herman or something like that? David D and Ross Jeffries both give this guy praise so I was just curious....
TD:Tyler Durden of RSD.Heres some of his older work..but it's still solid info,scroll down.

http://www.bristollair.com/methods/authors.html

The book is The Domination Game by Joel R.Anderson and it has alot of awesome insight that I didn't find in any other books,it goes into alot of different things but mostly on how people will try to dominate one another and it's exact vices in doing so.The cool thing is how we can avoid the same tricks played on us by those kinds of people and how to defuse adult bullies and such.

http://www.amazon.com/Domination-Ga...4029520?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186592247&sr=8-3

There are a few other ones but I'll need to dig them up :D

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme (podcast host & manhood advisor)
Robert Greene (Art of Seduction)
Steven Eric Scruggs (DoggieStyle: The truth about what it takes to be the Top Dog in any relationship)
Tariq Nasheed (The Art of Mackin')

I've gotten some great insights from ALL these guys from time to time. Most are authors with books that you can get on Amazon.com.

So go check'em out.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory we are doing an Art of Seduction Book Study. You should jump in. We want to see if the material really relates well to real life and current society.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brent Smith -

David Deangelo learned everything he knows at the feet of Brent Smith and his buddy Rick H.

www.absolutepowerdating.com

And for pure conversational skills. The only PUA Style looked up to in The Game: Wayne "Juggler" Elise

www.charismaarts.com

And for sex techniques. Steve P, also mentioned in The Game.

www.forbiddensextips.com

Note - For those who think Stephane is all that, he can be seen on the Steve P. program learning to make his gf squirt. Gee, I wonder where Steph got the idea for his squirting video? :rolleyes:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't ask for links to free information. You asked who the best Gurus are. Brent Smith is hands down the best ladies man on the planet. Guys like Mystery wish they had the lifestyle that this guy does.

If you look at the link I provided, he doesn't offer any products.

He offers phone coaching and live in field training. He also has a free newsletter that isn't spammy like David D's.

Finally, Brent does offer a monthly podcast available at:

www.attracthotterwomen.com

And yes, it's not free.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a free newsletter you can sign up for. It's on the first link that I posted for him. Also he has a myspace page you can check out here. It has testimonials, newsletters and his overall perspective and women on dating.

Here's the Myspace link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43870798

This guy is one of the legendary "Naturals" that have almost nothing to do with the Seduction Community. He doesn't even have an ebook out. He's had a few guest appearances on David D's products but that's about it. Other than his new monthly podcast.