Went through her phone.... - not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because when I ask her for dates she is busy. She only wanted to fvck. I asked her twice that’s enough. She never suggests dates. Only in the beginning. So what can I do? Yes I care about her. I didn’t want to admit that to her about the date offer she refused a couple of weeks ago was a reason for me to not see her as a potential
You probably screwed this up. She doesn’t take you seriously because you been playing games for months.

Tell her you want exclusivity. Good chance the ship has sailed but at this point you need to be direct and let her show you her decision.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably screwed this up. She doesn’t take you seriously because you been playing games for months.

Tell her you want exclusivity. Good chance the ship has sailed but at this point you need to be direct and let her show you her decision.
I replied ok thanks to her long message that she cares about me and my feelings.

I’m going radio silent now.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, playing games.

When women talk about men being no good fvckboys and game playing- they are talking about you.
no I have no more to say. I want her to behave properly if she wants something exclusive. So I have to walk away and maybe she will reconsider dating and not kissing someone else.

I already told her at her house that people that want something serious date, go away for The Weeknd together and not only fck eachother late at night. And that made me being unsure/not wanting something serious a long time ago. She understands, it’s not game playing

Last edited:

ABC123

Don Juan
Reaction score

I could never ask a woman to be my girlfriend after knowing she let another guy c u m in her coochie. I would just move on.

ABC123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, playing games.

When women talk about men being no good fvckboys and game playing- they are talking about you.
She's doing the same by banging other guys, so both Mr Gambino and the girl are the same, they can't complain about sluts or ****boys.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never ask a woman to be my girlfriend after knowing she let another guy c u m in her coochie. I would just move on.
@ABC123

Agree. She said she only kissed. But

Text to her girlfriend

Myplate: he was so * (shy emoji)
Her: did he text you already?
Myplate: no i can’t waiitt

and she mentions. I brought my girlfriend breakfast on bed. (Who does that for her girl friend)

I think she meant him…
She also said that the fiancé of her girl was also in the city going out so she probably went together and my plate took that guy home. Just my gut feeling.

He probably one night standed her so she reaches out to me today after we spent that night I wrote about above. So she keeps me as an option until that guy works out.

just my gut… so yeah your right

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no I have no more to say. I want her to behave properly if she wants something exclusive. So I have to walk away and maybe she will reconsider dating and not kissing someone else.
You told her she wasn’t worth anything serious to you. But you want her to “behave” like it? You cannot be surprised that she acts as if you have no claim on her.

You only date virgins?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You told her she wasn’t worth anything serious to you. But you want her to “behave” like it? You cannot be surprised that she acts as if you have no claim on her.

@EyeBRollin

Yeah, but why should I tell her anything different? I asked her three times the last couple of months to do dinner or fun date and she replies that she’s busy. She only texts me to meet with her friends in a bar, her friends know me and she shows me off. And for fvcking late at night. She never suggests to do something together also so what does that tell me?

I told her that at her house so she understands that’s one of the reasons we can’t become exclusive. I think texting her anything is bad idea even though she texted me after I left her house that she likes me and cares about me. It’s weak.

She was also trembling and acting really weird while having cex yesterday and she always does that when she feels guilty. Last time she told me she felt guilty about something she did to her friend.
For me it’s pretty obvious that she fvcked that guy. She just feels bad about it and guilty towards me now.

My gut is right after thinking about this the whole evening.

You only date virgins?
L @EyeBRollin

ABC123

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ABC123

Agree. She said she only kissed. But

Text to her girlfriend

Myplate: he was so * (shy emoji)
Her: did he text you already?
Myplate: no i can’t waiitt

and she mentions. I brought my girlfriend breakfast on bed. (Who does that for her girl friend)

I think she meant him…
She also said that the fiancé of her girl was also in the city going out so she probably went together and my plate took that guy home. Just my gut feeling.

He probably one night standed her so she reaches out to me today after we spent that night I wrote about above. So she keeps me as an option until that guy works out.

just my gut… so yeah your right
@ABC123
Texting went something like this:

Girlfriend: ''hey we had fun yesterday''
myplate: ''yeah so much funnn''
myplate: ''that guy was so wow *shy emoticon
Sorry bro but it was more than just a kiss. She was getting absolutely destroyed doggy style, missionary, reverse cowgirl. Not to mention the gluck gluck 3000 she gave to him. I'd just cut ties with her. After this ****-show, if you STILL commit to her, then you have to question how much dignity and self-respect you have. It would be mental torture, at least for me, knowing that my princess was getting ragged dolled by another guy.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro but it was more than just a kiss. She was getting absolutely destroyed doggy style, missionary, reverse cowgirl. Not to mention the gluck gluck 3000 she gave to him. I'd just cut ties with her. After this ****-show, if you STILL commit to her, then you have to question how much dignity and self-respect you have. It would be mental torture, at least for me, knowing that my princess was getting ragged dolled by another guy.
i can never be 100% sure because smart girl like her that has feelings for me will never admit. I agree, I think the same and that is what makes me feel fvcked up. I don’t think she will ever admit @ABC123

ABC123

Don Juan
Reaction score
You only date virgins?
I wish. I rather not know what she's been up to be honest, but I always feel the need to know because I don't want a s l u t as a girlfriend much less a wife. I still have to learn how to properly vet women myself.

ABC123

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can never be 100% sure because smart girl like her that has feelings for me will never admit. I agree, I think the same and that is what makes me feel fvcked up. I don’t think she will ever admit @ABC123
She won't admit brother. Even women who are sluts want to be seen as princesses. I learned to only believe what I see and not what I hear. You obviously have feelings for her that's why you're fighting my suggestion of cutting ties with her.

You live and you learn, I guess.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reads like a very good example of the modern " situationship"

A lot of nonsense , everyone out for themselves and next to no substance aside from the physical sex

I've been there with girls who I've had a lot of attraction and sexual chemistry with but the problem is these girls who are sexually provocative tend to have this chemistry with a lot of other men too

Ultimately it is the females who start the dance of seduction by luring men onto them , some girls will do it just for the attention others go to far and end up constantly sleeping with a rotation of men which as you say isn't particularly appealing for a man

Women do a relatively good job at keeping this curtain closed from both men and wider society , a lot of the debauchery is done behind closed doors and during late night escapades.....but make no mistake it is happening

we had good cex but something was off
This is a tell tale sign she's been a naughty girl ..... women as tactical and devious as they are struggle to mask their true emotions

When they've done something wrong they will always withdraw emotionally and this is what was off even if on the surface she was pretending every thing was fine

It's a mess OP ...... I would end it .

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reads like a very good example of the modern " situationship"

A lot of nonsense , everyone out for themselves and next to no substance aside from the physical sex

I've been there with girls who I've had a lot of attraction and sexual chemistry with but the problem is these girls who are sexually provocative tend to have this chemistry with a lot of other men too

Ultimately it is the females who start the dance of seduction by luring men onto them , some girls will do it just for the attention others go to far and end up constantly sleeping with a rotation of men which as you say isn't particularly appealing for a man

Women do a relatively good job at keeping this curtain closed from both men and wider society , a lot of the debauchery is done behind closed doors and during late night escapades.....but make no mistake it is happening

This is a tell tale sign she's been a naughty girl ..... women as tactical and devious as they are struggle to mask their true emotions

When they've done something wrong they will always withdraw emotionally and this is what was off even if on the surface she was pretending every thing was fine

It's a mess OP ...... I would end it .
@Bingo-Player

Thank you. I already did like I wrote in the comments. Went to her house and told her we need to stop. She admitted making out with that guy (I think they had cex) and I told her we would never become serious. I leave. She texts me right after why I left so early and that she cares about me and if I hooked up with anyone. (Maybe to feel less guilt if I said yes?) who knows.

I ended it, trying to move on now. I replied with, no ofc not and thanks. Left it at that.

Thanks

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bingo-Player

Thank you. I already did like I wrote in the comments. Went to her house and told her we need to stop. She admitted making out with that guy (I think they had cex) and I told her we would never become serious. I leave. She texts me right after why I left so early and that she cares about me and if I hooked up with anyone. (Maybe to feel less guilt if I said yes?) who knows.

I ended it, trying to move on now. I replied with, no ofc not and thanks. Left it at that.

Thanks
Good she will probably continue to try and establish contact with you as women HATE being alpha widowed

Women like this want everything on their terms and by their rules of engagement

You just took all that away from her , like taking a toy away from a spoilt child

She will go fvck a couple of random dudes now to try and spite you .....but eventually when she's left alone with her thoughts and emotions she will hurt for you

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bingo-Player

She texted this morning.

hey I have another thing to say, Just wanted to tell you I didn’t have cex with him, my girlfriend slept at my house. If I were to date that guy I would tell you immediately. I wanted to tell you this.
I replied hours later “okay”

Now radio silence

Status
Not open for further replies.