Girl Im talking to is Filipina, 30, Virgin and never been in a relationship.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Im here in The Philippines right now on vacation and Ive been getting plenty of matches on my Tinder. This never would have happened if I were back in the states.

So Ive been talking to this girl since March. I kept it slow. She’s Filipino like me, 30, Virgin and never been in a relationship.

Wow….all I can say is please don’t let me screw this up. She’s slim and cute and Im very attracted to her physically.

I don’t plan on taking away her virginity soon and want to have a traditional courtship with her.

Again, this never would have happened if I were in the states. It’s very hot each day in The Philippines right now and I often stay in one room where there’s air conditioning, unless I go out.

She’s definitely a great prospect and I plan on evaluating my options or spinning plates or whatever.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats! You are living the dream. I've subscribed to a few youtube channels of people talking about their romantic adventures in the Phillipeans, and just feel happy for you that you are getting those great results over there. That's almost like a detox vacation, just to see how it's like to feel like a "normal human being".

For example, someone like @nelysses would do good to travel around to places like this rather than take Prosac (sp?). Places like the Western world make normal non-Chad guys mentally ill.

I would say that you should stick with your convictions and pursue traditional courtship otherwise you are not true to yourself. You are not spinning plates if you are not having sex. People normally don't say if you have different people you are dating but are not having sex with "spinning plates", but they might call it "having options".

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that like the little brown forking machines, go for it.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s Filipino like me, 30, Virgin and never been in a relationship.

Wow….all I can say is please don’t let me screw this up.
Dont screw up with a 30 year old?

If she was 20, OK. But 30? Feel free to screw it up; You have lots of leverage.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont screw up with a 30 year old?

If she was 20, OK. But 30? Feel free to screw it up; You have lots of leverage.
He has to understand that with some women that he can do no wrong, and therefore can not screw up. If a woman cooperates all the way then its like walking on water.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that her in your avatar? Cuz she certainly don't look like a virgin.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I swear you guys are like crabs in a bucket…

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me, I am not a crab in bucket here. My posts have been positive in this thread. I am very happy that the OP has found some happiness in Philippeans. I like to hear a bone is tossed to members like him once in a while. Meeting women in a vacation turns a good vacation into a great vacation.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats! You are living the dream. I've subscribed to a few youtube channels of people talking about their romantic adventures in the Phillipeans, and just feel happy for you that you are getting those great results over there. That's almost like a detox vacation, just to see how it's like to feel like a "normal human being".

For example, someone like @nelysses would do good to travel around to places like this rather than take Prosac (sp?). Places like the Western world make normal non-Chad guys mentally ill.

I would say that you should stick with your convictions and pursue traditional courtship otherwise you are not true to yourself. You are not spinning plates if you are not having sex. People normally don't say if you have different people you are dating but are not having sex with "spinning plates", but they might call it "having options".
What youtube channels are yous subscribed to?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for the OP. I've always been attracted to Filipinas, known quite a few that I've been attracted to.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What youtube channels are yous subscribed to?
Probably going into the hundreds. However, for channels relevant to this thread, I do have some recommendatoins:

Because there is a number of shots with women in bikinis, just a word of caution to find a more discreet area if you are planning to watch that content at work some of the bikini shots may not be appropriate.

This channel may not be as directly related specifically to travel into the Philippeans, but it does offer some interesting videos which sometimes cover the subject.

An example of such a video:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get a work visa or what? I was looking into living in Bali for a while myself, or really anywhere in Indochina in general. Like 6 months or so, to save $$.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you sleep with them?
Nooooo. Two were married, and for the others I was with someone else. The timing was never right. They were hot, and had nice personalities though.