Do you think that women look at men that approach as at least being more masculine for approaching?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and this hot chick was saying how women should be nice to men that approach, even if they are "not her type" :rolleyes:, and it got me thinking.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great video

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in Western nations are self-absorbed. They strongly prefer to be approached by 'Chad' tier men in person beause they can have 'Chad' tier men in their Instagram DM inbox or in their swipe app queues/inboxes if they decide to use swipe apps.

They are more likely annoyed with male approachers who are not top tier men (aka 'Chads'). It's possible in a moment of clarity when they are not completely self-absorbed that they could acknowledge the masculinity it takes to approach a stranger. They care more about how the approaching male makes them feel rather than acknowledgment of the male experience for what it took to make the approach.

Very few women will ever show appreciation for being approached in-person.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and this hot chick was saying how women should be nice to men that approach, even if they are "not her type" :rolleyes:, and it got me thinking.

Women are so 1-sided huh? And they're so against approaching men?

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score

Women love men who treat them like an equal,in both love and socially. I can remember a lot of instances,where I just talked to an unknown girl and I was better for it. But the crux is to treat them like equal human being,not like a goddess or a rug.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and this hot chick was saying how women should be nice to men that approach, even if they are "not her type" :rolleyes:, and it got me thinking
Now think about this:

Women reject most approaches because they can see the men struggle with getting their attention and while that is sometimes 'endearing', these men are usually not impressive enough. So women give them a phone number, knowing these guys will be so happy with that they will fvck off.
Check how many 'number closes' lead to sex and you'll see that 'getting her number' doesn't mean anything. If she's eager to get your contact info, that's when you make an actual connection.

If a man is interesting enough, he will captivate their attention without having to approach. They will move close to him and try to attract his attention. And if they get a chance, slip him her number or try to get his contact info.

Women want the disinterested men and they want to know why these men aren't interested while clearly appreciative of female companionship. Why are they interested in women, but not in them?

And once one woman starts flirting with you, the rest of the women soon follows, not to be outdone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check how many 'number closes' lead to sex and you'll see that 'getting her number' doesn't mean anything. If she's eager to get your contact info, that's when you make an actual connection.
There is no point to collecting a phone number until you have a date agreement in place. Trying to sell the concept of a date behind a phone's electronic screen is more difficult than selling the concept of a date in person.

A small percentage of first dates that happen lead to sex at some point in the interaction. That percentage gets smaller for first date sex. It's also important to remember that a lot of agreed upon first dates never end up happening mostly due to female flaking prior to the first date.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day guys who approach want results and that means actual closes, not kind words for making an effort.
I wouldn't mind a woman rating how good or bad of a job I did trying to attract her.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Meh...
When they say that they are talking about the top layer still that they might have or not have interest in.- If you are below that you're just a creep. They only want you to approach her if she considers you cute/hot.
Not so much to think about.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so 1-sided huh? And they're so against approaching men?
I tried getting approached by a woman a few days ago on the train, and failed.

Saw a beautiful college student get on wearing a tank top with cleavage and belly. But wore shoes/socks though. On the train she was studying. It was crowded so I was standing near her. At a baseball game lots of people got off, and I sat 2 seats to the right of her. She pretty much studied the whole time, and she was going to a college campus downtown,

But hours later when I came back in the opposite direction, by chance saw her get on the train at same station she got off, so went to her car and stood near her again, and as the train got less crowded, sat in the same "2 seats right of her." Now she was no longer studying, so more on her phone. I naturally switched around between pulling out my folder to view some documents, and reading some handout-books. When I knew it was close to her stop, and someone was standing between us, I knew she needed room to leave, so I moved my position farther away. So when she got off, she had to say "Excuse me" twice, to someone else, but not to me.

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score

Saw a beautiful college student get on wearing a tank top with cleavage and belly. But wore shoes/socks though. On the train she was studying. It was crowded so I was standing near her. At a baseball game lots of people got off, and I sat 2 seats to the right of her. She pretty much studied the whole time, and she was going to a college campus downtown,

But hours later when I came back in the opposite direction, by chance saw her get on the train at same station she got off, so went to her car and stood near her again, and as the train got less crowded, sat in the same "2 seats right of her." Now she was no longer studying, so more on her phone. I naturally switched around between pulling out my folder to view some documents, and reading some handout-books. When I knew it was close to her stop, and someone was standing between us, I knew she needed room to leave, so I moved my position farther away. So when she got off, she had to say "Excuse me" twice, to someone else, but not to me.
I assume she is not interested. But this sounds like some real AFC stuff. You expect her to step into her masculine, take the lead, initiate and meet a random guy on the train? In the movies - maybe, but the real world is different. You would have more luck "accidentally" spilling your coffee at her. (please don't, lol)

~

And about the main question of this thread - I think it depends on the person. But if it's a "baddie" that swims in male attention, she is most likely not going to respect you just for wanting to meet her, unless it's the right moment for her and/or you make a good impression.

Although I've had some women told me they felt good about me approaching them, I don't think they can ever understand what bravery and sacrifices this may take (from our perspective - mostly ego but also evolutionary psychology stuff).

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume she is not interested. But this sounds like some real AFC stuff. You expect her to step into her masculine, take the lead, initiate and meet a random guy on the train? In the movies - maybe, but the real world is different. You would have more luck "accidentally" spilling your coffee at her. (please don't, lol)
Not quite, women can be some big horoscope people. The real challenge is to see if she actually notices that I stood near or sat next to her on the train earlier that day. On the same, crowded train. Or could say "you were on the same train as before" type sht.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so entitled. Nowadays, I make women approach me. Thankfully I am in a women heavy hobby. I will chat up a girl if she is worth my time, and I do lay the seeds on a girl I find attractive for later. I play the long game. I don't exactly jump into bed with random women anymore unless it's an obvious opportunity between us.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the woman who says "I'm not the prettiest, but I'm bubbly and always smiling, and I get approached 24/7."
She has a good attitude and isn't pretentious about her looks.

There is also the smart phone factor: kids get smart phones at an early age, and they use their phones instead of learning to socialize. They never practiced meeting people, so approaching becomes even more intimidating. Smart phones become a substitute for knowing how to socialize, and that has a lasting impact.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sox or Cubbies?

That was a pathetic attempt at trying to get approached. :rolleyes: You should stick with hanging out on your porch with Pokemon dolls, and hope some chick passing by is impressed by them.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sox or Cubbies?

That was a pathetic attempt at trying to get approached. :rolleyes:
It's a start. What if she sees me at a grocery store a later week?

You should stick with hanging out on your porch with Pokemon dolls, and hope some chick passing by is impressed by them.
Just like Jewish people may host an Israel flag to mean they're Jewish (at least a few years ago) I put Pokemon cats to sign I'm a Pokemon fan, and cats to show I'm a cat lover.

Reaction score
i would imagine that, the world has changed a lot in the sense that, women are behaving or acting differently now to men approaching them, lots of women label and call men creeps, predators, weird, or dangerous, just for men approaching them, because of that, that is causing lots of men to swear off on approaching women because of these negative bad experiences from men having approached women.

and i got this response from a youtube user, who makes advice for men, he said:

"There is certainly fear and confusion amongst some men in this area. I have had a woman act offended that I approached her before. Not sure what she thinks the socially acceptable way for a man and a woman to romantically meet is. Through a paid third party such as a dating app, or in a drug fuelled (alcohol) bar? But somehow real life approach is cause for offense. Interesting times we live in."

it has happend to him as well.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entirely depends on how you approach I've approached women poorly and they've (rightfully) dismissed me almost instantly

Conversely I've done extremely smooth approaches which have led to high intrest and sex

A woman will often respond how you believe she should respond many men are disqualifying themselves before even a word is spoken which in turn makes her decision easy

Look put yourselves in her shoes for a second

A strange guy has approached you , hes nervous as hell , he doesn't know what he is saying , he can't hold eye contact

His energy is scaring you and you want to get away as quickly as possible ......

OR

A strange guy has approached you , hes calm and smiling , he says something interesting or witty or funny , he's looking at you dead in your eyes

His energy is exciting you , your cautious but you defenitley want to know more .......

Some of the smoothest players in history have walked up to women fully expecting them too comply with whatever is requested and guess what they often do

Its female nature to want to be submissive all you have to do is signal to her your capable of leading her and she will follow