Altcoin season is fast approaching

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Starting to see the decoupling already...

BTC has dropped almost 8% over the last 7 days, meanwhile many alts have either went up over that time or decreased by very little...

ATOM has gone up almost 8%.

When BTC goes up again, many of them should rocket upwards...looks like we might get a bounce here but looking at the golden pocket between 51,500-53,000 between the .618 and .65 for the big bounce to potentially new highs.

Get ready...however that could also mean the top has already been put in or we may get one more push back up before a flush.

Been a weird cycle with the ETFs introduced.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Almost time ...

BTC.D broke down and rejected from its trend line on the daily with what appears to be a double top formation...

Alt's should start seeing faster movement relative to BTC for the foreseeable future as this continues to drop.

1000002591.jpg

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have loaded up on some bigger AI caps for the first move. I am still all about the AI and Depin narrative this bull run as they have been the first movers when btc goes on a little run.

I also think we will have a left translated cycle and blowoff top around August September time into a drawn out multi year bear market causing max pain to everyone. Not just crypto but it’s looking the same across all markets. We can’t just keep going up so violently.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have loaded up on some bigger AI caps for the first move. I am still all about the AI and Depin narrative this bull run as they have been the first movers when btc goes on a little run.

I also think we will have a left translated cycle and blowoff top around August September time into a drawn out multi year bear market causing max pain to everyone. Not just crypto but it’s looking the same across all markets. We can’t just keep going up so violently.
Maybe...but maybe not. With money being worth less and less due to inflation, something that was worth $55K 3 years ago effectively is worth more than it is at $70K today.

So while the amount might be more, the actual value of that money is less.

But either way, no max pain for people playing both sides of the market. They can go short just as easily as they can go long.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe...but maybe not. With money being worth less and less due to inflation, something that was worth $55K 3 years ago effectively is worth more than it is at $70K today.

So while the amount might be more, the actual value of that money is less.

But either way, no max pain for people playing both sides of the market. They can go short just as easily as they can go long.
Max pain broski. 0.001% will be on the correct side

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the way it usually is...when it's max FOMO season, that's when it's time to start building short positions and ideas...
I rode the market up and down from 2016. It’s not happening again.