Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New profile posts

Strategy is to max out on everything, looks, self-esteem, self-respect, happiness, achieving life goals, money, etc, then work on the words coming out of your mouth.
The animal brain’s values are innate to that biology, the rational brain’s values are contextual to one’s existence. One of these you can manipulate, the other you cannot. So the less rational someone is, the more predictable that person is; women are far more likely to be slaves to their emotions and their biology and so much of the marketing is targeted at women’s disposable income.
Respect is either fear of consequences, or admiration (expressing the values the other holds highly). To be any man of any significance, you must at bare minimum be capable of inducing fear in people. As far as admiration goes, a person’s convictions will determine her emotional reactions, and thus what he or she admires; that is why status is contextual.
You win against an ivory tower problem by walking out of it and taking action. Most philosophy is useless unless you consider applied epistemology that aims to clarify thinking.
June 03, 2022 -- It's been a great ride.
Despite our best intentions, even the best of us can become too comfortable (which can lead to smugness) if we tread in the same 'water' too long.
Time to venture somewhere new, potentially awkward and challenging. How else do we grow and evolve. Right?
I may check in to read e-mails from time to time or possibly offer a “like” to a posting, but that’ll be it.
When you hit someone's existential fear that's when you uncover their inner tyrant. When something is beyond their capacity to understand, that's when they turn to projecting that fear on other people. — Tom Luongo
Hey. I saw your post in the wingman forum. It's from 2011, but you're the last person to post from Delaware. Still looking to connect with some red pillers?
B
BPH
Mind if I ask how old you are?
D
D
DontThinkTwice
I honestly have never met someone red pill in real life. My friends are all blue pill and generally reject objective analysis of intersexual dynamics, femininity, and masculinity. I am interested to meet others that understand this. I also saw your post in your signature, and I'm wondering how someone did learning red pill at 16. That's awesome. Would be cool to grab a beer sometime.
Always say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind.
The divorce rate in the Anglosphere is a picture of a degeneration of character and morals. The "no fault" divorce system is an absolute travesty which allows and encourages divorce for the most immature reasons. People no longer have to bother growing together because they have an easy out. It's no wonder our society has devolved so far.
I go to places where I can freely speak my mind. This site isn't one of them. I can even more freely speak on Twitter than here.
Control can sometimes be an illusion, but sometimes you need illusion to gain control.
Plinco
Plinco
"... sometimes you need illusion to gain control. "

could you please elaborate on that part. Thank you
EyeOnThePrize
EyeOnThePrize
It's from a show where a man creates a fantasy in his mind while he's serving time in prison to keep himself grounded. The ego creates illusions to protect itself from harsh realities subconsciously, but it can also be done consciously if it means surviving or thriving.