New profile posts

My POF profile vs. Any OLD profile of yours.

Google z4thee on plenty of fish.

That's me. A.K.A Guru1000 ;)
guru1000
guru1000
That Naughty Ninja tries so hard ... searching the depths of the web for years trying to find this infamous Guru1000 who stood him up at an oyster bar two years ago left to eat oysters by his lonesome.

Who is this Guru1000? He wonders: Is that him? ...
Hello my Dear
my name is luanda marry , I am caring young woman with fear of God, i read your profile FACEBOOK today and it give me pleasures became interested to say hi to you. i believe we can click together and make something good out of it, i will like you to contact me through my private mail address ( luandamarry200@gmail.com ) this will enable me to show you my picture and tell you more about me, I am wait
Hello my Dear
my name is luanda marry , I am caring young woman with fear of God, i read your profile FACEBOOK today and it give me pleasures became interested to say hi to you. i believe we can click together and make something good out of it, i will like you to contact me through my private mail address ( luandamarry200@gmail.com ) this will enable me to show you my picture and tell you more about me, I am wait
Until I honestly truly value myself and fix my Inner Game issues, nothing will ever get done. This is priority #1
I won’t mess up anymore
Papa_smu
Papa_smu
This line of thinking will do more harm than good. A better approach is "I will accomplish great things despite the obstacles that lay in my path"
Two woman have send me a rectangle standing up. What does this mean?
Rainman4707
Rainman4707
Just found out that it is because my phone isn't compatible with her Iphone. So no worries.
As a busy person doing stuff managing sole proprietor business for the sake of the system's code, I would still love to give nurture for the higher self. Joining online communities rises my precious idea to influence my interest in some areas of thoughts exchange.

I love the outdoor sport to fill my desired activities such as Surf, Paragliding, Rock Climbing, Sky Diving, Skateboard, Biking, Motorcycling, Longboard,