Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New profile posts

"Don't demand that things happen as you wish, but wish that they happen as they do happen, and you will go on well." Epictetus
I have left sosuave. Expect no more posts from me on here again. Sick of the number of idiots on here including several mods. Masks are bull****. Not seeing that at this point means you are a fool. Some of you are fine, but many on here are fools. I will not waste time among fools.
redskinsfan92
redskinsfan92
I originally came here looking on how to improve with women. It has become clear to me that fools cannot help with that. So, farewell those here who are not fools.
redskinsfan92
redskinsfan92
I've come a long way in the past couple of years. I have gained to ability to see people for exactly who they are
A Womaaaaan. Davy jones travelled the seven seas for his woman. Never underestimate the power of a woman.
I was right about bull**** lockdowns.
I was right about bull**** mask mandates.
Now they want to force a vaccine into you in the name of "public safety."

Yeah, I was vaccinated. I do so by my own free choice. I will not take a booster. I considered 2 shots safe for myself. No more.
Hi, Allen!
Been a while.
I'm intending to start writing in my journal again.
I was wondering if you could move it into the Mature Man section? It's currently in the main forum, since the HS forum got merged a while back.
Cheers!
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” -Lao Tzu
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
“I learned that every mortal will taste death. Only some will taste life.” -Rumi
GrowingPains
GrowingPains
LYD! Hope you're well.

Are you reading something from Lao Tzu? I haven't heard of him, but I like these quotes and would like to read something of his.
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
@GrowingPains I have not read any longer text from him. I do appreciate the deep wisdom he shares. Good to see you here! I hope all is going well for you!:)