Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New profile posts

ABooks I've read: No More Mister Nice Guy, How to Win Friends and Influence People; Currently reading: The Book of Pook, A Random Walk Down Wall Street---Books to read in the future: The Rational Male, The Book of Numbers: Analyzing the ROI on the Pursuit of Women, Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking, How To Be A 3% Man, Heartiste on Game; Bachelor Pad Economics,
D
davidsonj73
PFacebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram. Marriage: T w o and t h r e e (2 + 1) Rule. Mini golf & ice cream. Chicken Souvlaki with homemade Naan bread, lasagna. Meet women at water parks, political events, hiking trails, parks, online, community events, social gatherings. Date at pub/bar. Have her do 80% of the talking!
D
davidsonj73
QBarilla no boil lasagna, Naan bread made with Greek yogurt.. F: 47%, 9%. Women want a listener more than a problem solver. Work on your social intelligence. To read: The Life of Lazarillo de Tormes and of His Fortunes and Adversities, Don Quixote, La Celestina, La Regenta
D
davidsonj73
RBumble, Boo, Badoo. Clothing brands: Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Dior
Live not as though waiting for a significant event in the future, but as though every moment is a significant event unfolding and being conquered by you.
This MoFo had the nerve to report me on March 13 2017, completely unjustified!!!!!

Ah Im just messin around. I cant remember what it was but I probably had it coming. Des you are a legend
Men and women are different at the lower stages of cognition. Men and women both grasp the same higher stages of cognition.
Attraction is not a conscious choice

Hardship acts as a force of accountability

Sex is rooted in our animistic nature. Sex, like enjoying a work of art, is not a process where a higher order of consciousness and critical thinking is needed.

Don’t talk about sexual exploits openly.