Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New profile posts

Forget all tactics. Escalate on instinctual gut feeling. When your gut tells you to do it, do it. If you don’t, you will regret for the rest of your life. This is the true meaning behind “rejection is better than regret.” Rejection is not always better, except when your entire being tells you to go for it.
A good indicator of success is when people hate on you. It means you are doing something right. So keep going. Don’t let the haters stop you. The world has a crab mentality that tries to pull down transcendent beings.
Having infinite abundance with women is simple. Be the “once in a lifetime” guy. Elevate yourself. Don’t be a pathetic lingerer like all of these sad puas in the forum. Women have one chance with me. Any ugly behavior and I ghost. This mindset will correct all of your needy and desperate behavior and put you into the same wavelength with beautiful women.
Yo, how’d you pick your username chief? I’m curious.
Baibars
Baibars
I was always interested in history and Baibars was someonel ike the Tony Montana of middle age in my eyes. The Definition of Alpha. He was a worthless slave with cataract on one eye and ended up being the king of egypt and a man the world feared. ( even the mongols, the most brutal people at that time )
ImTheDoubleGreatest!
ImTheDoubleGreatest!
Alright thx. I was wondering. Yeah he‘s a cool historical figure. I find it especially funny how he was originally sold into slavery by the Mongols when he was really young, and then came back to bite them in the ass later on lol
The most masculine quality is total selflessness. But selflessness derived from total completeness- where you can no longer attain anymore. The most dominant frame gives. It’s the ultimate demonstration of strength. In a sense, the king serves.
Some say "be who you are" is authentic." I say "be who you want to be" is also authentic. You are projecting your future 10/10 self to the world. It's not faking it. It's more like "stepping up" to it.
how do you ooze confidence? by completely owning everything you do and everything you are. don't shy away from your responsibility of accountability. own your mistakes and limitations all the same, because they're ubiquitous. when you relentlessly own up to every event in your life you give off a king vibe. this helps cultivate the mindset that you have everything you need and will get everything you want in time.
God is great. I’m very thankful for the stuff that happened to me, even though they sucked a hell of a lot at those times. It was a blessing in disguise. Hopefully I can continue to get better, God-willing.
It’s crazy to think I’ve been here for 5 years. I’ve changed a lot in those 5 years and so much has happened. But in the end, it seems like everything that happened was out of my control. At the same time though, I became someone whom I had never even dreamt of becoming. I just couldn’t see myself being as advanced as I am now. But yet, here I am.