Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You've got a secret. . .

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that moment right after you get a smile from a girl. . . How you seem to lift up inside. . . And you carry with you a little smirk because you're ego has just been stroked.

Ever notice how right after you get a look from one girl, is when you are most likely to get a look from another? How it's almost as though there were no middle ground. . . you can either get zero looks or six? Why is this? I have an idea.

Right after I got a look from a girl the other day, a guy came up to me and said that I had a look like I knew something. . . like I had a secret that nobody else was privy to. And I did have a secret. I had a girl's heart, and nobody knew it but me.

I think the reason for repeated success is this look.

Think about it. . . if you look like you have a secret the rest of the world will never know, it makes you appear confident and mysterious.

And women love confident and mysterious.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

the good thing is that being a dj, you can go about with this smirk on your face all the time, knowing that you are above the swarm of afcs around you

Skatanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting comparison, XANEUS, and it's fairly accurate.

The human face is capable of creating thousands of distinctive emotions which can be read consistantly by most people (it's called body language :p)

The little smug smile you get on your face from knowing something that nobody else knows is probably very similar to that smile you get on your face from getting your ego stroked. It's not the same, and people should be able to tell the difference (subconciously, the alterations are so small) but the difference is not great enough to stop the little smurk from projecting charisma.

Clayton.