Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YouTube rant

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the misfortune of having to listen currently to my wife watching one of her female YouTube vloggers or whatever they are called.

They are almost exclusively extremely rich and attractive narcissistic women doing 2 things. One is showing off their enormous houses and boyfriends (who are always tall, bearded and passive) and the second is doing mundane boring things like shopping

the mind boggles on what women find interesting about these things. I look at these channels and there are MILLIONS of subscribers. All posting comments like “ooh I love your hair today xxx heart”

They aren’t your friend, nothing in these channels gives anything of use.

This is somewhat of a mysoginist rant but I just have no idea what interest these things hold. It’s a pain for men everywhere as they will just envy these women’s lives.

I follow mainly political stuff and things like Joe Rogan etc. Yes, these people are rich, but that isn’t the point. The point is the perspectives, the points of interest.

these airhead woman channels are just nothing happening. Just some dumb yet bubbly and attractive woman rabbitting on about nothing.
I’m glad this is the main thing in my marriage which I have to complain about, but Jesus, it’s just a whole new level of “things I don’t get about women”

it’s the materialism side of it which irritates me the most. The main thing all of them share is a large, trendy house, and the ability to spend a lot of money. The fact of how they earn it, what they’ve achieved, this isn’t in the picture.

I just had to get this off my chest.

I sit through Alan Watts mediations, Jordan Peterson lectures, hour long dissections on the pre WW1 political situation....and she wants to see some woman talking about the most banal things. My wife is much higher educated than me, it’s not like she’s stupid.

I just find generally (with many exceptions) women aren’t really interested in anything. Just kind of looking at people and feeing miserable they aren’t like them!

just a rant - needed to get that out.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Have you asked your wife what it is she finds interesting about it from her point of view?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these girls would be poor AF and would be a spec of dust if it weren't for the internet and social media.

I do a lot of analytics on youtube and it amazes me that those kinds of videos by females just bragging or showing off about a certain lifestyle pays out more click per views(cpm) by ad sponsors than something more useful like making something or reviewing something type videos.

There's also no shortage of swimsuit / lingerie try-on videos that attracts all the thirsty simps for views.
Some 18yo pays $150 for various swimsuits, tries them on, talks about it while recording it. Return all the swimsuits when done. It takes about a day producing and editing this type of video. Some of these girls are bringing in $15k within a month for a days worth of work and a 10 min video. Amazing

If you're a semi-attractive young girl these days, there's no reason why you can't make money off your body/looks.

You got someone that looks decent like this:

Then you got even mediocre ones still pulling views.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these girls would be poor AF and would be a spec of dust if it weren't for the internet and social media.

I do a lot of analytics on youtube and it amazes me that those kinds of videos by females just bragging or showing off about a certain lifestyle pays out more click per views(cpm) by ad sponsors than something more useful like making something or reviewing something type videos.

There's also no shortage of swimsuit / lingerie try-on videos that attracts all the thirsty simps for views.
Some 18yo pays $150 for various swimsuits, tries them on, talks about it while recording it. Return all the swimsuits when done. It takes about a day producing and editing this type of video. Some of these girls are bringing in $15k within a month for a days worth of work and a 10 min video. Amazing

If you're a semi-attractive young girl these days, there's no reason why you can't make money off your body/looks.

You got someone that looks decent like this:

Then you got even mediocre ones still pulling views.
But....But.....I thought they were oppressed by the patriarchy?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best part is that most women are Anti-capitalist and even sometimes Communist

They announce it proudly from Daddy's private condo on their iPhones

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For balance, I watch football and those “police stop chase” videos. I guess these are our forms of banal entertainment.

whats gets to me as a man in a marriage or LTR, is that you always feel the life you provide is deficient to these people who seem to be 25 but live in enormous million pound plus houses and have nothing to do all day.

I struggled hard to craft a career over 20 years and the fact these people clearly have parental assistance doesn’t seem to matter. It’s all about the finish line, not the character, or your competence.

I suppose I am the same as some woman ranting about females on tv being “not achievable” but it’s a lot easier to not be overweight than to magically create a vast family fortune you have no control over!

im probably overthinking it but just listening to these peoples flappy heads while I’m trying to relax in bed, it just grates on my soul. I dislike lucky people born into wealth at the best of times, why would I want to watch a vlog about how much they enjoy their easy, on a plate life while my 20s were slaving in a career andstudying all evening?

bah

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you asked your wife what it is she finds interesting about it from her point of view?
English isn’t her first language and she says it’s to improve her english. Fair enough I suppose

Serenity

Reaction score
English isn’t her first language and she says it’s to improve her english. Fair enough I suppose
Maybe it's easier for her level of language skill exactly because the women who make these videos are too dumb to use too fancy words? Watching videos about more advanced stuff might introduce too many new complex words and overwhelm her. Just guessing, would indeed be fair enough.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fruitbat. Long time no see.
Hypergammy bro.
Keep an eye on that. I think this could effect every guy.
Ive always said on SS. Woman like stuff. Its just the way it is. Poor ones and rich ones.
Female logic doesnt follow the same as mens. And they see their own world through other womens eyes. "What is she having"
definitely, not many men I know plan well, invest for the future, but women seem even worse - in general.

woman I'm seeing know is always referring to the flashy cars/suv's, fancy houses her friends and people at kids school have. despite earning good money I sense she'll always keep spending and spending to compete with people in her close and extended social circle. which I find a red flag, personally. may be wrong but imagine attractive women are the worse for this.

they seem to be driven more by showing off to their friends than men when it comes to possessions, image etc... attention basically.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have no idea what interest these things hold.
Most people are lonely and don't have a lot of genuine friends.

Staring at youtube allows you to vicariously see what it's like to be attractive and rich and it's easy to pretend they are your friend.

Also, youtube is easy on the attention span.

If youtube makes you cringe, have a look at the crap on tiktok.

some of it's good for a laugh, but most of it boggles the mind

no app required:

tiktok.com

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the misfortune of having to listen currently to my wife watching one of her female YouTube vloggers or whatever they are called.

They are almost exclusively extremely rich and attractive narcissistic women doing 2 things. One is showing off their enormous houses and boyfriends (who are always tall, bearded and passive) and the second is doing mundane boring things like shopping

the mind boggles on what women find interesting about these things. I look at these channels and there are MILLIONS of subscribers. All posting comments like “ooh I love your hair today xxx heart”

They aren’t your friend, nothing in these channels gives anything of use.

This is somewhat of a mysoginist rant but I just have no idea what interest these things hold. It’s a pain for men everywhere as they will just envy these women’s lives.

I follow mainly political stuff and things like Joe Rogan etc. Yes, these people are rich, but that isn’t the point. The point is the perspectives, the points of interest.

these airhead woman channels are just nothing happening. Just some dumb yet bubbly and attractive woman rabbitting on about nothing.
I’m glad this is the main thing in my marriage which I have to complain about, but Jesus, it’s just a whole new level of “things I don’t get about women”

it’s the materialism side of it which irritates me the most. The main thing all of them share is a large, trendy house, and the ability to spend a lot of money. The fact of how they earn it, what they’ve achieved, this isn’t in the picture.

I just had to get this off my chest.

I sit through Alan Watts mediations, Jordan Peterson lectures, hour long dissections on the pre WW1 political situation....and she wants to see some woman talking about the most banal things. My wife is much higher educated than me, it’s not like she’s stupid.

I just find generally (with many exceptions) women aren’t really interested in anything. Just kind of looking at people and feeing miserable they aren’t like them!

just a rant - needed to get that out.
I always find it funny how the women that love showing off how much money they spend rarely did anything to earn it other than sucking the right stick.

A lot of women are entitled and don't really know what it is like to have to work to earn a living I think we should give them a bit more equality by making them pay for their own handbags.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe so but the end game here is living a life YOU are happy with and are energetic about. If she wants to branch what you have for her isnt enough.
Good riddance. Who cares?

It is better to live alone then giving all your power over to try and please a woman. You can't. Thats her issue.
Whether she acts on it or not is a matter of degree. Nothing is certain.
The trap for a man is the self defeating depression induced woe is me attitude.
Self love is a powerful thing when the mind is in the right place. Depression is the devil and it wants to destroy you.
Rollo calls it being zeroed out. And you can only be zeroed out by losing your own self worth. Math don't lie.
In the mean time have a good time and full steam ahead.
lol man I have a kid with her and shes canny with money, thrifty and doesn’t cost me much!

I know what you’re saying is meant in empowering spirit but I’m notfreaking out over a YouTube video!