Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youth in women is so powerful

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, problem is a lot of young women (and men) get away with sh1tty habits until mid/late 20's - excessive alcohol, junk food, smoking etc. Years of poor lifestyle then catches up and they go downhill, their poor choices becoming apparent.

Usually claim and justify that its simply getting older, where really most of the time its paying their dues to bad habits.

Particularly prevalent in 'welfare' areas where the parents don;t know better and install the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
the other one is women claiming pregnancy means they are fat for life.

my wife was the same weight about 2 months after giving birth, because she ate right and did some exercise.

what’s unavoidable is a bit of loose skin - she will never be quite the same but that’s not too bad, she had my child so I’ll give her that one!

it doesn’t matter what age you are. I gained a ton of weight early 30s and lost it all. It’s never too late and years of bad diet and lifestyle can be somewhat undone, it just takes a lot of work.

I prob have a bit of extra wrinkles from the weight loss and gain, but I would say if you nail it pre 40 before you get diabetes or bad injuries/ heart problems you can almost get away with it.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the other one is women claiming pregnancy means they are fat for life.

my wife was the same weight about 2 months after giving birth, because she ate right and did some exercise.

what’s unavoidable is a bit of loose skin - she will never be quite the same but that’s not too bad, she had my child so I’ll give her that one!

it doesn’t matter what age you are. I gained a ton of weight early 30s and lost it all. It’s never too late and years of bad diet and lifestyle can be somewhat undone, it just takes a lot of work.

I prob have a bit of extra wrinkles from the weight loss and gain, but I would say if you nail it pre 40 before you get diabetes or bad injuries/ heart problems you can almost get away with it.
funny enough my ex wife falls under your 2 posts. she barely put on much weigh during pregancy and lost it soon after.

we then split up 2 years later and she got massive breast enhancements, but stopped going to the gym and put on loads of weight. shes trying to get back into gym now, dropped our daughter off last night and she had just been. looked ridiculous wearing tight gym gear, big stomach and massive breasts :D. She then mentioned about fitness and how she recently heard 2 women who signed up to gym, went once and thought f**k that and now just pretend to others they';re going to gym and apparently sit in their car together chatting for an hour or 2 instead :D. I said what a waste of time, not doing themselves any favours. My ex scoffed saying something like 'theres more to life than the gym/being in shape'. I just laughed and the conversation moved on.

I also noticed her online apps/whatsapp pic is filtered, just a head shot. Someone is in for a disappointment when they turn up...

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny enough my ex wife falls under your 2 posts. she barely put on much weigh during pregancy and lost it soon after.

we then split up 2 years later and she got massive breast enhancements, but stopped going to the gym and put on loads of weight. shes trying to get back into gym now, dropped our daughter off last night and she had just been. looked ridiculous wearing tight gym gear, big stomach and massive breasts :D. She then mentioned about fitness and how she recently heard 2 women who signed up to gym, went once and thought f**k that and now just pretend to others they';re going to gym and apparently sit in their car together chatting for an hour or 2 instead :D. I said what a waste of time, not doing themselves any favours. My ex scoffed saying something like 'theres more to life than the gym/being in shape'. I just laughed and the conversation moved on.

I also noticed her online apps/whatsapp pic is filtered, just a head shot. Someone is in for a disappointment when they turn up...
I don’t get that at all. My first date once I divorced had fairly good pics. No body shots. I was new and she was one of the first bites so I was over eager. Agreed to meet up and booked the restaurant.

i smelled a rat with the no body shot and I looked her up on Facebook and she was terrible, really, really fat. Like not just overweight, but as in “might need 2 seats on a plane”

I made up an excuse the night before and she was really upset and then passed my number out to marketing companies.

the issue is - WHAT DID SHE EXPECT?

it’s insulting to me that she thinks I wouldn’t notice or don’t have defined standards.

Reactions: B80

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get that at all. My first date once I divorced had fairly good pics. No body shots. I was new and she was one of the first bites so I was over eager. Agreed to meet up and booked the restaurant.

i smelled a rat with the no body shot and I looked her up on Facebook and she was terrible, really, really fat. Like not just overweight, but as in “might need 2 seats on a plane”

I made up an excuse the night before and she was really upset and then passed my number out to marketing companies.

it’s insulting to me that she thinks I wouldn’t notice or don’t have defined standards.
Werent you yourself overweight? or have you cut that and your alcohol habit by now?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Werent you yourself overweight? or have you cut that and your alcohol habit by now?
ah, not at that point. After I got separated I was the leanest pretty much I’d been.
Then my ex wife from the trauma lost her mind and I spent 3 years trying to help her and bailing her out and the guilt of it drove me to drink, drugs and overeating.

sorted it out then and met my current wife.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why women in their early to mid 20's hold such sexual power.

I was just thinking about three years ago when I was 41 and slightly hooking up with a 21 year old woman.

If you compare her to her early 20 something peers, she is very average.

Crazy thing is, to a guy 35 and up, an average looking/moderately cute 21 to 25 year old is almost like a 10!
Because even if they are average looking (according to whatever the media has implanted in us for decades) they are at the peak of their SMV.

Men can sense that.

Modern Man Advice

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Funny isn't it, guess they're thinking most blokes will just go along with it anyway (as desperate) once they meet up.

Personally I'd be embarrassed to misrepresent myself like that.

You can imagine them telling their friends about it and consoling them 'don't worry you dodged a bullet/he doesn't deserve you/you can do much better/what an a hole' etc

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy thing is, to a guy 35 and up, an average looking/moderately cute 21 to 25 year old is almost like a 10!
As an old bastard, let me chime in here and say I agree, aside from the fact that i don't believe in 10s.

It's really astounding how much sexual power young women have. And it's also astounding how quickly they can lose it. Youthful beauty really does not last very long. It's like a flower blooming, you better enjoy it while you can, because it is fleeting. Even if they stay in shape as they age, they lose that fresh, soft, youthful glow that they have. Sometimes I think a big part of the appeal of younger women is that they have a look of innocence to them (whether they are actually innocent or not).

I remember seeing many attractive young actresses, and then seeing pictures of them when they were older, and thinking wow what a shame, they were so incredibly beautiful once. A shame that they had lost something that was so unique to her like that. I'll throw out an example, Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island. I'm not saying she was ugly when she was older, but she had lost what she used to have in her 20s, which brought her so much attention at the time. Reportedly she received far more fan mail than any other cast member.

Having said that, there are many older women who are attractive also, and even some rare women who are more attractive when they are older. But it's true, there really is nothing like an attractive young woman.