Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Uncle Atom is Now Married, and It’s.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great!

Guys, I keep telling you, hold out for the upper 3% and accept nothing less. I’ve yet to see a sh!t test from this girl. Zero drama, nothing but support, submissiveness and good will.

It’s great to have a truly decent woman to go through life’s joys and sorrows with.

How do you score one of these? You do a tear-down and rebuild of yourself. You develop the policy of judging all women while developing yourself into man of impeccable integrity. You take care of your spiritual life by submitting the the Lord. If you’re not such a man, you won’t even show up as a tiny blip on her radar. If you become such a man through sacrifice and toil, taking the hammer and chisel to yourself every day, you become visible to these women.

You guys would have voted me “Least Likely to Succeed” fifteen years ago. A naive, ignorant mess.

If I can do it, most of you can. All it takes is faith in the process, not faith in yourself necessarily. Embark on the journey and trust that your effort X time will = success.

As always, I’m speaking to the relationship-minded guys. If you have any questions, as here or PM me.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Reminder to those whose posts on this thread I just deleted:

Posts that are not directly related to the thread are off-topic and subject to deletion.

great!

Guys, I keep telling you, hold out for the upper 3% and accept nothing less. I’ve yet to see a sh!t test from this girl. Zero drama, nothing but support, submissiveness and good will.

It’s great to have a truly decent woman to go through life’s joys and sorrows with.

How do you score one of these? You do a tear-down and rebuild of yourself. You develop the policy of judging all women while developing yourself into man of impeccable integrity. You take care of your spiritual life by submitting the the Lord. If you’re not such a man, you won’t even show up as a tiny blip on her radar. If you become such a man through sacrifice and toil, taking the hammer and chisel to yourself every day, you become visible to these women.

You guys would have voted me “Least Likely to Succeed” fifteen years ago. A naive, ignorant mess.

If I can do it, most of you can. All it takes is faith in the process, not faith in yourself necessarily. Embark on the journey and trust that your effort X time will = success.

As always, I’m speaking to the relationship-minded guys. If you have any questions, as here or PM me.
Congratulations Atom!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
great!

Happy for you. I wish you nothing but the best. However, listen to your nephew in that remember to stay on top of your game. Such like wall street, females never sleep; so stay on your game my friend.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy for you. I wish you nothing but the best. However, listen to your nephew in that remember to stay on top of your game. Such like wall street, females never sleep; so stay on your game my friend.
Amen, brother! The game’s always on.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Atom. Congratulations. You're one of the few people I remember from way way back in the day. I remember you used to post some good stuff.

I am inspired by your approach and that you reached your goal. May I ask:

You quit alcohol and smoking?(assuming you did)
No drugs? (You or the girl)
Where did you meet this woman? (I assume IRL)
How did that go?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Congratulations Atom, you are the true personal representation of a man coming to this forum willing to learn and having real life success by applying that new knowledge.
Congratulations

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great!

Thanks for sharing your wisdom and congratulations with your marriage. I hope it was a wonderful wedding day for you and your girl.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Atom Smasher

Congrats. You are a good poster and someone that I would bet is a good dude in life.

There are definitely good women out there, Glassguy has probably sent many down the road that were worthy of potential LTR/marriage. But I will keep test driving for now ;)

Glad you found a good one. Just make sure to hold that frame!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Atom!

I wish you two a long happy life together. Great thing about it is both of you can start building something TOGETHER. It's always a great feeling of a team in being able to conquer the world with someone and sharing experiences. glories, successes with one another. :up:

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
great!

Congrats man,I wish a really happy journey with Mrs. Smashed!!
I want your opinion on one thing( and I am asking this here as it may help other younglings like me )-
What exactly is the process and how should I go about it everyday?
(I know the answer to the process is to develop oneself both physically and mentally and have a goal but I wanted your take on this)
Cheers

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great!

This is great stuff man. Happy for you. Things simply fall into place once you surrender (whatever that means for you).

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice