- Parents are separated or divorced. She will always have this fear of being abandoned again or not being worthy enough and will sabotage relationships because of it.
- She travels a lot. Permission to be slutty without her family and friends knowing it.
- She has a cat. A substitute for the children that she may never have.
- She moved from a small town to a big city to study or work. Sex and the City lifestyle here I am.
- She tells you she's a feminist. In my mind I hear "I have a free pass to be a **** whenever it pleases me".
- She is super into you very early on, without you doing anything (love bombing)
- She is an only child. A big chance that she's entitled.
- She just broke up with her longtime boyfriend. If you hear her talk bad about him like he was "too controlling" you can be sure she's in her "just having fun and enjoying" phase and you're not going to be the only guy she's going to see.
There are plenty more but can't really think of others right now.
I agree with most of these. Just not sure your justification for "she travels a lot" is accurate. I travel a lot. I know girls that travel a lot and none of them spend money, time, and effort to sleep around with strangers. That can be done at the nearest bar/club. But I could be wrong.
In fact, I prefer women that are well-traveled and have seen/experienced other cultures. They are often more intelligent, deeper, and aware. They have a better sense of life, humanity, and themselves. They are more humble and down to earth. But again, that is just me.
Having said that, I'll add to this list as a red flag:
- She mentions rape/domestic violence early in the dating phase. I know a few members have raised this and it is something to be very careful with. Especially if she is bringing this to a stranger. There is a lot of complexity with that.
- She overcompliments you. She is only looking to keep you hooked and get your attention for the time being.
- She talks trash about her exes. And speaks about them (or him) often.
- She doesn't like children. It's unnatural for women and there is something behind her not liking children.
- She is not driven and has a lazy/entitled attitude.
- Complains often. That is energy draining. Goes for both guys and girls. I call them energy vampires.
Modern Man Advice