Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your perspective on the situation

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last bang HB 7.5 flaked on me today. With the typical 'last minute crisis' excuse with no reschedule.

She's flaked thrice. Total four dates.
After today I think it's safe to say she has low IL, charge it to the game and move on.

I replied to her flake with '...' and deleted her number.

Your plan of action?

Red flags :
-Lots of orbiters
-'says she's like the guys'
-Lawyer/Feminist
-Mommy issues she told me about
-Low social background

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few thoughts....

-Maybe you didn't bang her properly. Look up a few instructional videos on youtube. Or Google 'intense orgasm'. You should know when they're really enjoying it, compared to just going through the motions. Girls who get banged right don't flake.

-Your are probably right about the low interest. That being said, your own interest is probably too high. Part of the reason she's flaking is because you are probably being too keen, though you likely don't realise it - keen guys rarely do until it's too late.

-After three flakes, I probably wouldn't have responded at all. Balls in her court. You sound like a back up to be fair. As with most situations on this forum, you are too emotionally invested in the situation. You should have at least two or three back ups as well. Responding the way you did and deleting the number displays high emotion.

You see the red flags yourself. So why get so personally involved? Guys need to be more discerning about what they can get from a woman. At the moment it's always straight to day dreams of wife material. When actually, sometimes, they're good for a couple of bangs and that's it.

Time to move on man. This one is pretty much done.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few thoughts....

-Maybe you didn't bang her properly. Look up a few instructional videos on youtube. Or Google 'intense orgasm'. You should know when they're really enjoying it, compared to just going through the motions. Girls who get banged right don't flake.

-Your are probably right about the low interest. That being said, your own interest is probably too high. Part of the reason she's flaking is because you are probably being too keen, though you likely don't realise it - keen guys rarely do until it's too late.

-After three flakes, I probably wouldn't have responded at all. Balls in her court. You sound like a back up to be fair. As with most situations on this forum, you are too emotionally invested in the situation. You should have at least two or three back ups as well. Responding the way you did and deleting the number displays high emotion.

You see the red flags yourself. So why get so personally involved? Guys need to be more discerning about what they can get from a woman. At the moment it's always straight to day dreams of wife material. When actually, sometimes, they're good for a couple of bangs and that's it.

Time to move on man. This one is pretty much done.
This is where it's confusing.

1) The bang
-Feminist blowing c0ck looked neat.
-Definitely the convulated O face.
-Limp legs after sex.
-Wet af
-Dug nails in my back.
-Trying to be close, cuddle, kissing afterwards.
-Got a text in two hours after the date that she had a great time.
-Insinuated meeting again twice post sex.

2) Yes. Girls flake for all sorts of reason, but if they really dig you, they do anything to meet you. The bit about keen guys realise too late is a gold observation.

3) The three flakes weren't in succession. Always a flake then a reschedule.
D-F-D-F-D(Bang) -F- Delete number

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There might well be another dog in her yard. Sounds like she has scheduling problems for some reason.
She apologised for cancelling but didn't attempt a reschedule. I can't sacrifice my self respect. Just looking for reaffirmation that I did the right thing dropping her permanently.

We all know dropping a good bang is hard.

Im rationalising if she's like this before a relationship, she'll be hell in the long run.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D-F-D-F-D(Bang) -F
Looks like a pattern there. You are due another date or bang, by looks of things.

My ex was like this, which is why it fell apart in the end. She still tries to initiate stuff to this day, but always on her terms, like right at the last minute. I don't live my life like that, well, I was more open to it once upon a time until she flaked once too often.

Up to you, you could give it a few more tries, but don't initiate anything yourself, and don't get too disappointed when it happens again, which it will. Have a cut off point maybe; like, 3 more flakes, then out. You just end up wasting whole evenings waiting around for chicks like this.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a pattern there. You are due another date or bang, by looks of things.

My ex was like this, which is why it fell apart in the end. She still tries to initiate stuff to this day, but always on her terms, like right at the last minute. I don't live my life like that, well, I was more open to it once upon a time until she flaked once too often.

Up to you, you could give it a few more tries, but don't initiate anything yourself, and don't get too disappointed when it happens again, which it will. Have a cut off point maybe; like, 3 more flakes, then out. You just end up wasting whole evenings waiting around for chicks like this.
This gave me a lot of perspective and an epiphany of sorts.

There's something called intermittent reinforcement. Basically like slot machines.

Sometimes you lose money, it creates anxiety. (Flakes)
Sometimes you win money, it hits your dopamine receptors.
(Date/Sex)

This alternation between stress/disappointment and pleasure/adrenaline is how people get addicted and drained. The house always wins.

I'm happy I got an addition to my notch count. Hit it and quit is the name of the game here.

I'm done with her. Thanks a lot for highlighting this.@TheMonkeyKing