Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your opinion on a coworker

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys are hopeless. You’re going to pop a blood vessel trying to get through to them.

Sosuave in 2019 has become SoCuck , SoSupplicating, SoAutistic, etc.

This website used to have extraordinary gentlemen posting, now its full of society’s bottom feeders looking for confirmation bias to continue to continue their bottom feeding while ignoring all rational advice.

Honestly I think threads like this one and biggoal’s threads should be locked when the OP shows zero willingness to change. All it does is feed the trolls. They start threads to get attention while getting the same advice over and over again ad nauseam. Page after page, thread after thread of the same ole sticking points.

There’s no quality control.
I have also seen this trend. I rarely come here anymore because of these types of threads.

This site helped me immensely in 2017. Helped some good friends too.

Guys used to post in field, play by play.

Miss those days, I really do.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys used to post in field, play by play.

Miss those days, I really do.
No reason for guys not to post plays here any more.(except a lot don't really get leaid)
I can't do it because of work right now, but in the summer count me in. I miss writing.

Also saw brad80's field reports resurface these days, fun stuff to read.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't have suggested bringing a third party to your date if she desired you.

I would suspect she is using you to feel better about herself/boost her selfesteem, and entertain herself. But I would actually encourage you not to take my word for it, keep going at it and see how it turns out. I hope I'm wrong, but out of my experience I would suspect not.
This

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

user252009

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've started ignoring her and just replying very shortly to her texts, she's now asking if she said or did something wrong. I'll just say that I've been busy. Let her figure it out on her own.