Your mind will justify your status

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that life was grey. Sure there are nuances but the big parts of life are black and white. Either your in control of your life or life is. Your either the bully or the bullied. (When I say you are either the bully, it doesn’t mean your a **** though you COULD be and get away with it. I don’t **** with people unless they really tick me off in one way). Your either a god to majority of girls or a stupid putz. There are levels to life and the higher you go the more haters you get. Don’t believe the hype about love is everything and the world is good blah blah blah. The world is at it is. It’s not good or bad. But it is violent. It is filled with ego. Learn the game or get devoured by those that took time to play it as it is. Remember, the one with the strongest will wins. Please read nietzsche for any philospher. He’s the only one I’ve read so far with balls to speak the unabashed truth (at least he tried). His will to power is what I’ve found to be the truth. But again think for yourseld

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the big parts of life are black and white.
That really does depend on how you look at it. At any given moment it's pretty clear, if you widen the timeframe it's much less clear. Like with paradoxes, time is really important to consider. Two mutually exclusive attributes can both be true, but at different times and not simultaneously.

There are levels to life and the higher you go the more haters you get.
True, but there's also a lot more admirers. Think of any celebrity, consider the hater to admirer ratio.

Don’t believe the hype about love is everything and the world is good blah blah blah. The world is at it is. It’s not good or bad.
It's not neither, it's both. Stating that love is everything and the world is good is a black and white statement, so is the opposite. The world is indeed as it is, purely objectively. Subjectively however it's indeed not good OR bad, it's good AND bad. Comes down to the scope of what you're considering.

Please read nietzsche for any philospher.
Gotta read some his works soon, been curious about it for a while but never get around to getting the books.