Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Your Kung Flu is weak!"

Reaction score
I have zero confidence in ANYTHING they report.
So, for instance:
  • The current markets, like the Dow and S&P 500. Do they post different numbers?
  • The recent live coverage of Governor Cuomo's press conferences (real-time video fakery?)
  • The current temperature in NYC?
  • When the Senates passes or does not pass legislation?
Zero? None of that? Really?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day, another deluded conspiracy theory. Surprise, surprise.
Another day, another idiotic, vague commentary, from a brain-dead hit-n-run artist.

If your brain worked, maybe you could defend your positions...but, if your brain worked, you'd have different positions.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, for instance:
  • The current markets, like the Dow and S&P 500. Do they post different numbers?
  • The recent live coverage of Governor Cuomo's press conferences (real-time video fakery?)
  • The current temperature in NYC?
  • When the Senates passes or does not pass legislation?
Zero? None of that? Really?
Zero...as in if I read something in a periodical, I check its sources, prior to forming an opinion or acting on the "facts" in the article. You should try it.

Reaction score
Zero...as in if I read something in a periodical, I check its sources, prior to forming an opinion or acting on the "facts" in the article. You should try it.
Sooo.... you go to the floor of each stock exchange to cross-check? Travel to the city to verify temperature? Go to Albany to make sure the feed lines up with what the Governor is saying? Rambo your way into the Senate floor?

If you don't trust reporting, you don't trust reporting. Period. All you're left with is direct eyewitness.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo.... you go to the floor of each stock exchange to cross-check? Travel to the city to verify temperature? Go to Albany to make sure the feed lines up with what the Governor is saying? Rambo your way into the Senate floor?

If you don't trust reporting, you don't trust reporting. Period. All you're left with is direct eyewitness.
Soooo....you're saying that I SHOULD trust the weather reports and stock quotes, but little to nothing else? Well, those ARE probably as close as they ever come to accurate reporting...except...when they hype every hurricane into the apocalypse, and every tornado or heatwave into "evidence" that the seas will swallow the mountains, and then the planet will explode in a ball of fire....in 12 years(or is it 9, now?). And, that's as close as they come to accurate reporting.

And, speaking of "eyewitnesses," when your only "witnesses" are "anonymous sources say," why are you reporting that crap? Oh yeah...because it fits your agenda.

Not to be Mr Obvious, but since you insist on playing the part of Mr Oblivious, you leave me little choice...when reporters quote public figures out of context, yes, I look up the entire speech, prior to passing judgment. I don't allow my opinions to be formed by emotionally incontinent morons, whose own opinions were formed while fellating their Marxist PoliSci profs, in their freshman year at Berkeley.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can believe that.
I'm glad we could agree on something.

I don't write for anyone. I merely take the term "fake news" with a lot of skepticism myself, mainly because its main purveyor isn't above a lot of outrageous casual mendacity himself.
I'd really love to agree with you on this, too, but when the Gaslight Media calls this POTUS a "liar," it's a bit too much like Peter Dinklage calling Tom Cruise "short."

This President is easily the most honest one we've had...since that handsome Irish fellow was shot. Politicians set a very low bar.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad we could agree on something.

I'd really love to agree with you on this, too, but when the Gaslight Media calls this POTUS a "liar," it's a bit too much like Peter Dinklage calling Tom Cruise "short."

This President is easily the most honest one we've had...since that handsome Irish fellow was shot. Politicians set a very low bar.
If you would truly describe Trump's behavior in his response to the coronavirus as "honesty", then we clearly have sufficiently different definitions of the word that further discussion on the matter is meaningless.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would truly describe Trump's behavior in his response to the coronavirus as "honesty", then we clearly have sufficiently different definitions of the word that further discussion on the matter is meaningless.
I can't even call your above response " honest." You've completely, and I can only assume deliberately(unless you're dealing with cognitive issues), missed the point. No POTUS can be 100% forthcoming with the public, even if he wanted to, especially when dealing with a hostile opposition press. So, your question of whether I'm saying POTUS is being as truthful as a Boyscout hooked up to a polygraph, pursuing his Honesty merit badge, in 100% of his interactions with the press and public is pretty ridiculous, since you seem completely unconcerned that every other recent President we've had(indeed, practically every politician) has been as dishonest as a pimp attempting to coax a virgin into his bordello. Until you address the R E L A T I V E veracity issue, you're right; we have nothing to discuss.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Objections? Nah...i and the rest r enjoying ur delusions and fantasies.

You're doing a fantastic job.

You will soon join the ranks of men like Danger.

I heard he foams at the mouth spouting Invasiooonnnnn!
Invasion? So, you think I'm being "xenophobic”? Well, if that's how you feel, stop being as cryptic as a housewife on her period, and just speak your mind, man. Spit it out. Don't be afraid. If what you have to say can't withstand challenge, then it wasn't worth defending, anyway, and your positions probably need to be re-evaluated.

That's why I'm so free about openly expressing my opinions...not because I'm always right, but because on the odd occasion when I'm proven wrong, I'll only come out of the encounter with improved opinions. I'm not married to them. Being wrong isn't fatal, unless you stake your life on being right. I'm certainly open to being proven wrong. Go for it.

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Invasion? So, you think I'm being "xenophobic”? Well, if that's how you feel, stop being as cryptic as a housewife on her period, and just speak your mind, man. Spit it out. Don't be afraid. If what you have to say can't withstand challenge, then it wasn't worth defending, anyway, and your positions probably need to be re-evaluated.

That's why I'm so free about openly expressing my opinions...not because I'm always right, but because on the odd occasion when I'm proven wrong, I'll only come out of the encounter with improved opinions. I'm not married to them. Being wrong isn't fatal, unless you stake your life on being right. I'm certainly open to being proven wrong. Go for it.
I'm just enjoying ur delusions and fantasies.

Consider urself greatly appreciated by the forum.

It is indeed fun.

Keep up the good work.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShePays, just put him on ignore. Makes life easier.
I try to avoid just putting everyone who gets sh itty on ignore, because I can be blunt and brutal with people, myself. But, I do always try to state my case, and to get them to do likewise.

Some guys just haven't come to understand that if you need to hide your opinions, in order to protect them, they aren't worth protecting. I'm not their enemy, for taking their sh itty ideas away. It's not a teddy bear, and they aren't 4 years old. I'm doing them a favor.

But, yeah, if it keeps up much longer, ignore it is.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just enjoying ur delusions and fantasies.

Consider urself greatly appreciated by the forum.

It is indeed fun.

Keep up the good work.
soo playing around, baiting guy, become the norm now?

is not that female behavior, evading confrontation? trying to bait and shame him?

I see more problems on people who belive 100% on news and politicians, they will lie and manipulate for they agenda, you should never belive on people who they bread winner is to lie

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

is not that female behavior, evading confrontation? trying to bait and shame him?

I see more problems on people who belive 100% on news and politicians, they will lie and manipulate for they agenda, you should never belive on people who they bread winner is to lie
I suspect he wanted to accuse me of xenophobia, for my use of "Kung Flu," but knew that coming right out and saying it looked weak; so, he just decided to snipe, instead.

I just get tired of the CCP throwing money at problems, so they can force everyone to pretend they don't exist. Reminding the world where this came from is no reflection on the people of Hong Kong or Taiwan, but the CCP shouldn't be allowed to hide behind the innocent people of Hong Kong or Taiwan, either. The world needs to be reminded where it's troubles are coming from.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

What baiting or shaming?

I'm praising him.

You guys should be honored.