Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Your Kung Flu is weak!"

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer:

I'm not a medical professional, but encourage the input of any forum members who are. My extended family is heavy with medical professionals, with whom I have lively debates/discussions over a variety of health matters, with varying degrees of agreement(some agree with me almost 100%, and others will dispute even the correct time of day with me).

My Theory:

COVID-19 is a weak virus, despite it's rapid spread, and will just as rapidly become a non-factor, producing too much first-pass immunity to endure.

Evidence? Kung Flu's most vulnerable patients are EXACTLY who you would expect them to be(immuno-compromised, elderly, diabetic, asthmatic, cardiac patients, chronic smokers, etc)...except for children, the most fragile among us.

We will discover that the vast majority of cases went undiagnosed because the immune systems of healthy infected persons immediately subdued the virus, without exhibiting any symptoms. I believe millions of Americans have already been exposed, and developed immunity, and that the rapid spread of this virus was entirely due to its novelty, rather than its vigor, which is also why mostly only those with fragile health will succumb to it.

This may go down in history as one of the most over-estimated viral threats, and a textbook example of how gaslight media inspired public panic is the biggest danger to public health...although it will ultimately prove to have been a valuable exercise(you never want your firedrill to be the actual inferno).

Thoughts?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too early to tell. We have to see if it mutates, dies off or slows within the Spring and Summer and if it reemerges next Winter. Again, too many variables. Yes, the one's with compromised immune systems, elderly and people with lung issues are knocking on deaths door. However, if caught early enough, they have a good chance of beating it. However, people, in general, are not staying in their home and are visiting other people's homes for social reasons (boredom and sex). We truly hope it slows in the warmer weather, but who knows.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too early to tell. We have to see if it mutates, dies off or slows within the Spring and Summer and if it reemerges next Winter. Again, too many variables. Yes, the one's with compromised immune systems, elderly and people with lung issues are knocking on deaths door. However, if caught early enough, they have a good chance of beating it. However, people, in general, are not staying in their home and are visiting other people's homes for social reasons (boredom and sex). We truly hope it slows in the warmer weather, but who knows.
What do you think of Cuomo's recommendation, that the rest of the country should send all available ventilators to NY? At what percentage of capacity are they currently operating?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how "strategically," Our "leaders" both military and political can plan and spend Billions on an Abrams "Tank" that is basically a sitting duck in the desert, an F-35 or F-16 whatever, when really Only drones are the most efficient or effective war mechanism to deploy. So, these bozos have not allocated ANY of those BILLIONS we give them for Biological Warfare, thus hold a warehouse of masks, ventilators, etc etc. Strategically, these clowns do not cover all the bases for Sh!t! They're totally incompetent, totally low-grade DUMB people runnin the show with their 5-stars and chief of staff, this and that. We're being ran by Clowns.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how "strategically," Our "leaders" both military and political can plan and spend Billions on an Abrams "Tank" that is basically a sitting duck in the desert, an F-35 or F-16 whatever, when really Only drones are the most efficient or effective war mechanism to deploy. So, these bozos have not allocated ANY of those BILLIONS we give them for Biological Warfare, thus hold a warehouse of masks, ventilators, etc etc. Strategically, these clowns do not cover all the bases for Sh!t! They're totally incompetent, totally low-grade DUMB people runnin the show with their 5-stars and chief of staff, this and that. We're being ran by Clowns.
My father was a WW2 veteran, career military advisor, writer, lecturer, and training consultant; so, I grew up on the aphorism, "the military is always training to fight the last war," which I learned, first hand, was true(if not far worse), when I joined the military, myself. Think about it: despite the fact that unconventional tactics were responsible for many military successes in the American Revolution, the Civil War was primarily fought with outdated weapons, and according to outdated military ethos. War after war, unconventional tactics have contributed to whatever military successes we've had; yet, despite increasingly combating almost exclusively guerrilla forces, our leaders are only recently beginning to incorporate the advice they've been ignoring for generations, and shifting priorities to asymmetrical forces and training.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of Cuomo's recommendation, that the rest of the country should send all available ventilators to NY? At what percentage of capacity are they currently operating?
On one hand, NYC is really in a precarious position. However, on another hand, rationing isn't fair. Then again, life isn't fair. NYC needs the materials the most as they are suffering the most. If the federal gov't was more prepared, then this wouldn't be that much of an issue. Alas, they weren't (shocker) and here we are. As a union, we must all take our bitter medicine.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand, NYC is really in a precarious position. However, on another hand, rationing isn't fair. Then again, life isn't fair. NYC needs the materials the most as they are suffering the most. If the federal gov't was more prepared, then this wouldn't be that much of an issue. Alas, they weren't (shocker) and here we are. As a union, we must all take our bitter medicine.
So, is NY currently short on ventilators(i.e., patients who need them don't have them), or is Cuomo simply anticipating an inevitable shortage, and trying to get ahead of it?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, is NY currently short on ventilators(i.e., patients who need them don't have them), or is Cuomo simply anticipating an inevitable shortage, and trying to get ahead of it?
I am not in NY, but I believe they are already pressed without beds, ventilators and protective gear. The US Navy was supposed to dispatch a hospital ship, but it's in drydock for the next few weeks. However, FEMA is utilizing their stockpile and aiding all States as needed.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not in NY, but I believe they are already pressed without beds, ventilators and protective gear. The US Navy was supposed to dispatch a hospital ship, but it's in drydock for the next few weeks. However, FEMA is utilizing their stockpile and aiding all States as needed.
You're close enough to the NY situation to provide a more reliable assessment than the News Networks. So, they need beds, too? I thought POTUS was commandeering and repurposing some cruise ships, as makeshift hospitals? Is that a workable quick fix?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're close enough to the NY situation to provide a more reliable assessment than the News Networks. So, they need beds, too? I thought POTUS was commandeering and repurposing some cruise ships, as makeshift hospitals? Is that a workable quick fix?
The ventilators they need are bed ventilators; better known as ICU beds. The Carnival cruise ships are not sanitary. It would takes weeks to retrofit and make sanitary to infectious disease standards. The US navy has two hospital ships. USNS Mercy going to San Diego and USNS Comfort eventually heading to NYC.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ventilators they need are bed ventilators; better known as ICU beds. The Carnival cruise ships are not sanitary. It would takes weeks to retrofit and make sanitary to infectious disease standards. The US navy has two hospital ships. USNS Mercy going to San Diego and USNS Comfort eventually heading to NYC.
Roger that. I suspected there might be some complications with that plan, but didn't know the particulars. Thanks.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're close enough to the NY situation to provide a more reliable assessment than the News Networks.
I wonder what city the New York Times, the New York Post, the NY Daily News, and countless other news networks might be based in?

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a broad brush there. Then which aspects of EVERYTHING they report are false?
Who do you write for? You're taking my skepticism awfully personally.

Allow me to clarify the statement you originally quoted: my contention is that a NY-adjacent medical professional(@RickTheToad) is in a better position to provide a more relevant and reliable assessment of the M E D I C A L situation currently faced by NY, than a NY-based J O U R N A L I S T. Anyone who believes journalists either is one or has never met one; after social workers, they're possibly the least intelligent, most biased scum on the planet. Oh, and there's no Santa Clause, either. Sorry for shattering your illusions.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who do you write for? You're taking my skepticism awfully personally.
I don't write for anyone. I merely take the term "fake news" with a lot of skepticism myself, mainly because its main purveyor isn't above a lot of outrageous casual mendacity himself.

Allow me to clarify the statement you originally quoted: my contention is that a NY-adjacent medical professional(@RickTheToad) is in a better position to provide a more relevant and reliable assessment of the M E D I C A L situation currently faced by NY, than a NY-based J O U R N A L I S T.
I can believe that.