Your Experience with Taking a Break

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good morning,

I messaged a member earlier asking their insight on this, so I decided to make this an open discussion.

I'm recently divorced. This is my third failed marriage. I can make up all the excuses and do the blame game all I want, but the fact of the matter is the marriage failed. This last divorce re-opened old wounds that I thought were healed. Since the divorce, I've been suffering from PTSD, depression, and a feeling of "being lost". I believe I may have traits of BPD. It's the same pattern with me: Meet a female, strong frame, fall in love fast, relationship, drama, weak frame, relationship ends, begging them to take me back, regrets, depression, and so on...

I'm extremely jaded.

I'm tired of the same pattern of when a relationship ends I run to dating apps to try to get over the last chick. I'm of tired of thinking "She's the one." I'm tired of things going so well in the beginning, but then things go horribly wrong towards the end. These failures have taken a huge toll on my mind frame. I've been studying Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant more and more over the past few months to really study their mind frame. Yeah, it's basketball. However, it's the mind frame of winning they have. I'm trying to have that same mind frame in my life: winning. The problem is, I was trying to win in those marriages and the end result was failing. I hate failing. I hate losing. I'm at the point where I have no desire to even approach a female, talk to a female, "swipe right" on a female, and lost all desire to ever get married again. I'm done man.

Have any of you ever went through a horrible breakup/divorce and you took a break or just went Monk Mode for a while?

Thanos

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
What you're experiencing is normal. Your mind is numbing itself for now, and that's not a bad thing as you need to back away for a bit.

Most of us have been through similar circumstances. I recommend you hang out here at SoSuave and soak in the general principles. We're all about working on the self and considering women to be one small aspect of manhood.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good morning,

I messaged a member earlier asking their insight on this, so I decided to make this an open discussion.

I'm recently divorced. This is my third failed marriage. I can make up all the excuses and do the blame game all I want, but the fact of the matter is the marriage failed. This last divorce re-opened old wounds that I thought were healed. Since the divorce, I've been suffering from PTSD, depression, and a feeling of "being lost". I believe I may have traits of BPD. It's the same pattern with me: Meet a female, strong frame, fall in love fast, relationship, drama, weak frame, relationship ends, begging them to take me back, regrets, depression, and so on...

I'm extremely jaded.

I'm tired of the same pattern of when a relationship ends I run to dating apps to try to get over the last chick. I'm of tired of thinking "She's the one." I'm tired of things going so well in the beginning, but then things go horribly wrong towards the end. These failures have taken a huge toll on my mind frame. I've been studying Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant more and more over the past few months to really study their mind frame. Yeah, it's basketball. However, it's the mind frame of winning they have. I'm trying to have that same mind frame in my life: winning. The problem is, I was trying to win in those marriages and the end result was failing. I hate failing. I hate losing. I'm at the point where I have no desire to even approach a female, talk to a female, "swipe right" on a female, and lost all desire to ever get married again. I'm done man.

Have any of you ever went through a horrible breakup/divorce and you took a break or just went Monk Mode for a while?

Thanos
First, I know going through a divorce once is hard enough. Going through it three times.. Wow. This is where you need to be self-reflective on yourself to figure out what's wrong. Is it 100% you? Is your picker wrong? Is you penis making these decisions? How long did these marriages last? Did your wives file or did you? Was it due to the same issues?

Do you know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result. Have you read No More Mr. Nice Guy? There are No More Mr. Nice Guy groups you can visit and the other men in your situation can help you explore your issues. Also, it may not be a bad idea to seek professional issues and to see if you really have BPD. You could just be depressed or have a chemical imbalance. How's your diet? How's your exercise? Do you have hobbies? What are you doing to be the best version of yourself? Can you look into a mirror and said this is the best I can do? What can you do to enhance your own being? Not for a lady, but for you.

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're experiencing is normal. Your mind is numbing itself for now, and that's not a bad thing as you need to back away for a bit.

Most of us have been through similar circumstances. I recommend you hang out here at SoSuave and soak in the general principles. We're all about working on the self and considering women to be one small aspect of manhood.
Thank you. I'm very familiar with SoSuave. It's best I step away from women for awhile. I'm working on getting my revenge now (success).

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I know going through a divorce once is hard enough. Going through it three times.. Wow. This is where you need to be self-reflective on yourself to figure out what's wrong. Is it 100% you? Is your picker wrong? Is you penis making these decisions? How long did these marriages last? Did your wives file or did you? Was it due to the same issues?

Do you know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result. Have you read No More Mr. Nice Guy? There are No More Mr. Nice Guy groups you can visit and the other men in your situation can help you explore your issues. Also, it may not be a bad idea to seek professional issues and to see if you really have BPD. You could just be depressed or have a chemical imbalance. How's your diet? How's your exercise? Do you have hobbies? What are you doing to be the best version of yourself? Can you look into a mirror and said this is the best I can do? What can you do to enhance your own being? Not for a lady, but for you.
All great questions that I must ask myself. During this break I'll be working on finding the answers. Thank you.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop getting married. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you like being dragged through the mud? Didn't learn your lesson after the first time?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All great questions that I must ask myself. During this break I'll be working on finding the answers. Thank you.
You already know the answers, you just dont want to admit them to yourself.

When something continues to happen repeatedly, look for the common denominator. In this case the only common denominator is YOU.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with time out. Took dix months off in 2015 didn't become a mall shooter and my d1ck didn't shrink.

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop getting married. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you like being dragged through the mud? Didn't learn your lesson after the first time?
Only got married for religious reasons.

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score

When something continues to happen repeatedly, look for the common denominator. In this case the only common denominator is YOU.
Fair enough.

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with time out. Took dix months off in 2015 didn't become a mall shooter and my d1ck didn't shrink.
How was the experience during your break?

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score

To add on to my previous reply, yes the common denominator is me. You said I already know the answers, but I disagree. If I knew the answers I wouldn't have failed 3 times. There are things I need to improve on. During this break is what I'll be working on.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good morning,

I'm extremely jaded.

Thanos
I'm still taking a break since my last divorce which occurred about 5 years ago, but it's more because it's too difficult to get a woman in the first place to end back to square one is way to jarring. A divorce/break-up is like an incel death sentence since I don't know when I'll ever find someone compatible and presentable again. However, after a while you get used to being single again.

Right now I'm feeling more "incel" than MGTOW or nearcel since it's been a while since I've had something really going on in that department and I'm more disquieted about current women not taking me on or giving me IOI's rather than past relationships/marriage which are considered long gone.

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still taking a break since my last divorce which occurred about 5 years ago, but it's more because it's too difficult to get a woman in the first place to end back to square one is way to jarring. A divorce/break-up is like an incel death sentence since I don't know when I'll ever find someone compatible and presentable again. However, after a while you get used to being single again.

Right now I'm feeling more "incel" than MGTOW or nearcel since it's been a while since I've had something really going on in that department and I'm more disquieted about current women not taking me on or giving me IOI's rather than past relationships/marriage which are considered long gone.
Thanks for the feedback. I have no issues pulling a chick. My issue is I have high standards and my lack of patience has resulted in me settling for low quality women.

My last 2 marriages were single moms (never again). 1st marriage is the mother of my kids. This last divorce took a huge toll on me emotionally. I'm never putting myself in that situation again.

I'll continue studying the game, but I have no intention of ever playing again.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I have no issues pulling a chick. My issue is I have high standards and my lack of patience has resulted in me settling for low quality women.

My last 2 marriages were single moms (never again). 1st marriage is the mother of my kids. This last divorce took a huge toll on me emotionally. I'm never putting myself in that situation again.

If you have no issues pulling chicks then why are you settling for low quality ones? Just spin plates, get a rotation going like yesterday.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Married a single mom? WTF.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have few-year break, butgoing tomorow for some fuccing in forest lmao if she says no i go back home l m a o

u listed in every marriage/relationship ur frame started weakening and you started beeging them to come back. thats the issue.

you know, above half % of women, (tbh most my women did that) will pretend theyare breaking. then u will act like alpha "IDGAF" they will come back. and men are beta and want sex so they will agree on women coming back, so women continue this behavior with no risk.

in ur case u started begging so the breakup was permanent

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have few-year break, butgoing tomorow for some fuccing in forest lmao if she says no i go back home l m a o

u listed in every marriage/relationship ur frame started weakening and you started beeging them to come back. thats the issue.

you know, above half % of women, (tbh most my women did that) will pretend theyare breaking. then u will act like alpha "IDGAF" they will come back. and men are beta and want sex so they will agree on women coming back, so women continue this behavior with no risk.

in ur case u started begging so the breakup was permanent
I see your point.

I'm working on ALWAYS maintaining frame. Not just with females, but with life in general.