Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger women looking hotter as you get older

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me? Even an average looking (relative to her peers) 20-24 year old looks like a "smokeshow" to me (I am 43). I guess it is all in the youthful glowing skin?

Couple years ago I briefly dated a 21 year old when I was 41. She was probably average compared to her peers, but she seemed like a solid 8-8.5 to me just due to her youth (in reality she was more like a 6.5)

These same women would just be average to me if I was their age.

Bizarre

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that appears hotter is that they are still firm and tight and know how to use those filters and the right pic angles. Otherwise, all the GMO and processed foods really do age some of them more than 10 years than the older gals that haven't had to ingest when they were growing up.
It's definitely the mirage of them being youthful clouding your judgement IMO.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love younger women and most of the time they love me. Anyone under 30 and above 18 is game on for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me? Even an average looking (relative to her peers) 20-24 year old looks like a "smokeshow" to me (I am 43). I guess it is all in the youthful glowing skin?

Couple years ago I briefly dated a 21 year old when I was 41. She was probably average compared to her peers, but she seemed like a solid 8-8.5 to me just due to her youth (in reality she was more like a 6.5)

These same women would just be average to me if I was their age.

Bizarre
We discussed this on this site. Often if your older you'll treat her too much better than her peer group, devaluing yourself in the process.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People in their 20s have no idea what is going on in the world. It's much easier to seduce a woman when you speak from a point of lived experience and you are confident in your own views because you've had decades to develop them.

I find it much easier to attract women the older I get.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is easier.

As long as you dont try to act younger than you really are. They are actually attracted to the maturity I find.

Reaction score
So many young women are flubbery old sows by their mid 20s. I find fit women in their 50s to be sexier as often as not. Without the risk of pregnancy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. It's easier now to attract the young ladies isn't it. It's like when I was 25 and below I was the invisible man to these women.
It’s too easy. Women in their 30’s barely notice me or try to friendzone me but women 29 and younger make it easy. It helps that most don’t realize I’m 37 but when they find out they still don’t care.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youth, energy and carefree its a great starting point for some pleasable time.

Funny thing is that younger hotter girls often have less demands than older spoiled ones.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youth, energy and carefree its a great starting point for some pleasable time.

Funny thing is that younger hotter girls often have less demands than older spoiled ones.
Older ones have more experience and know how in shutting you down, control and manipulation if they choose this route.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older ones have more experience and know how in shutting you down, control and manipulation if they choose this route.
In my experience most of the older ones are bitter and jaded and have developed personality traits of the types of guys they’ve dated. In other words they try to play the games that have been played on them because they think since they chose to date bad men that ALL men act like that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience most of the older ones are bitter and jaded and have developed personality traits of the types of guys they’ve dated. In other words they try to play the games that have been played on them because they think since they chose to date bad men that ALL men act like that.
I've seen this part too. They try to do guys how they were done.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this part too. They try to do guys how they were done.
Yes! So off-putting. What they never realize is it chases away the decent guys and attracts the same types they are trying to avoid.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true but its not my biggest concern, older ones lost the freshness that only in youth exists.

Regarding their manipulations, I invest so little in relationship that once my gut is not comfortabile I dont try to understand or fix it, I simply move away with no second tought.

Manipulation and tricks are a committed guys problem surely not mine, Im free like a bird.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true but its not my biggest concern, older ones lost the freshness that only in youth exists.

Regarding their manipulations, I invest so little in relationship that once my gut is not comfortabile I dont try to understand or fix it, I simply move away with no second tought.

Manipulation and tricks are a committed guys problem surely not mine, Im free like a bird.
Lol. So if your not fvcking, your out of there.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTRs are not all socks and Sainsburys. Sex can be better. If u pick a quiet girl she's got decades to catch up with on your d1ck. And quiet girls r always trainable.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger woman look nicer, but if you ever date one long enough you will realize they are actually quite boring, and you almost rarely have anything in common. Older woman are more experienced, both intellectually and sexually.. I prefer dating single moms now, very fun. 10/10 would recommend!