Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger women 10+ years

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 40.

Consider these two scenarios:

You are in your early 30s,mid 30's, late 30's and beyond.

1.) You have an attractive woman 3 to 9 years younger who you have a lot in common with and she is mature.

2.) You have an attractive woman 10-15 years younger who you don't have so much in common with (maybe, a few things) and she is a little on the immature side.

I always find myself more attracted to option #2. The bigger the age gap; the bigger the ego boost?

Its like; you appreciate that a woman much younger than you is attracted to you, you almost just like her more on an unconscious level.

Just shows, men really do value YOUTH over everything else; especially as we men age.

StonesDK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer somebody with some life experience and on the same level intellectually as me. Not only that but in my experience, sex is better with a woman in her mid thirties and up. They no longer have the insecurities when they were younger and are more able to let go of inhibitions in the sack.

I wouldn't turn down sex with a young chick but it really isn't my preference.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last 3 dating experiences:

chick #1 good compatibility, fairly frigid in the sack. Always complaining about being too full-on. Reluctant to give head at 34.
Chick #2 Very keen, dirty and sexual, but body was not up to it. Lost interest fairly quickly but not a huge amount of compatibility.
Chick 3 Ten years younger. Extremely good in bed. No compatibilty really other than a vaguely similar childhood.

The issue is, what IS compatibility?

We may think this is enjoying the same views, having shared interests etc. However, what if the girl likes older men and you like younger chicks? Isn't that compatibility on a stick?

I have never, ever found a woman I really shared the same views with. I rarely find men like this.

Current one is the young one, so to answer OP, yet, I will overlook ridiculous difficulties for a much younger woman. WIth her, I have perhaps 15 years of a beautiful woman, perhaps longer if she works on it. Then, I will be 50+. I will be bonded with her somewhat so when she goes south, as they all do, I will remember what she gave me all those years. WIth a woman my age, I have 5 years of fun, if that. Sex is important of course....

BUT.....the main reason I, and I would guess other men, like younger women is because you are a GENUINE ASSET to these women. I have lost things in life. I have been there and done it, she hasn't. It's so easy to lead her, because she knows de facto I am probably right, because I made the mistakes before and I can stop her doing them. I have a better income too, but that is not the be all.

I feel needed and valuable with a younger woman, with a woman my own age, it's more like a friend. Both are cool but it's not just about trading looks for a good relationship. You can shape a younger womans life more. And that in some ways plays to your advantage.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 40.

1.) You have an attractive woman 3 to 9 years younger who you have a lot in common with and she is mature.

2.) You have an attractive woman 10-15 years younger who you don't have so much in common with (maybe, a few things) and she is a little on the immature side.

I always find myself more attracted to option #2. The bigger the age gap; the bigger the ego boost?

Its like; you appreciate that a woman much younger than you is attracted to you, you almost just like her more on an unconscious level.

Just shows, men really do value YOUTH over everything else; especially as we men age.
I'm 39, just got rid of a 30 year old who didn't add value.

I dont know need to date a 9 year younger girl to feel good about myself and neither should u or any man.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 40.

You can find like-minded women 10-15 years your junior. Compatibility has less to do with age and more to do with her conditioning. My age preference is 26-29 yo, which is 13-16 years my junior. I have found much compatibility in this age gap. And this is coming from an accomplished guy who has already lived two lifetimes worth of experience.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last 3 dating experiences:

chick #1 good compatibility, fairly frigid in the sack. Always complaining about being too full-on. Reluctant to give head at 34.
Chick #2 Very keen, dirty and sexual, but body was not up to it. Lost interest fairly quickly but not a huge amount of compatibility.
Chick 3 Ten years younger. Extremely good in bed. No compatibilty really other than a vaguely similar childhood.

The issue is, what IS compatibility?

We may think this is enjoying the same views, having shared interests etc. However, what if the girl likes older men and you like younger chicks? Isn't that compatibility on a stick?

I have never, ever found a woman I really shared the same views with. I rarely find men like this.

Current one is the young one, so to answer OP, yet, I will overlook ridiculous difficulties for a much younger woman. WIth her, I have perhaps 15 years of a beautiful woman, perhaps longer if she works on it. Then, I will be 50+. I will be bonded with her somewhat so when she goes south, as they all do, I will remember what she gave me all those years. WIth a woman my age, I have 5 years of fun, if that. Sex is important of course....

BUT.....the main reason I, and I would guess other men, like younger women is because you are a GENUINE ASSET to these women. I have lost things in life. I have been there and done it, she hasn't. It's so easy to lead her, because she knows de facto I am probably right, because I made the mistakes before and I can stop her doing them. I have a better income too, but that is not the be all.

I feel needed and valuable with a younger woman, with a woman my own age, it's more like a friend. Both are cool but it's not just about trading looks for a good relationship. You can shape a younger womans life more. And that in some ways plays to your advantage.
My ex was 9 years younger. The last year she was 15lbs overweight. So theres goes younger better shape theory. She didnt listen to chit. Even her dad told me that girl never listened to anyone she makes one dumb decision after another. The whole family loved me as i did get her on a good path compared to her life b4 dating losers.

Now she came to me about a lot for finances cleaning up debt, dealing w court system and how to deal w her ex, things that benefited her, but NEVER listened to do anything to make the relationship between us better.
I have a career, good home, great savings, stocks , 401k, raised a kid alone, very successful yet she didnt follow anything that benefited anyone but her.

Most women dont listen to Chit

This isnt the old days. These current women are garbage.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm almost 40, and yes still married. I don't consider myself some kind of a knockout looks wise, and I'm not bulked up like other guys either. I do lift pretty regularly, just not at the point of bench pressing 300 pounds or whatever. Hell just hitting 200 by the end of this year is my goal if that gives you an idea. I'm also slender...not skinny, but slim. I could stand to add about 10 pounds.

Anyway, my personal record is getting a 19 year old to flirt with me, but the best one I'd have to say was a 22 year old who was pretty into me. Yes, this is within the last year or so. I actually enjoyed talking to the 22 year old; you'd be surprised at the conversation you can have despite the age difference if there is at least a little enthusiasm on both sides. I didn't ask why she was interested in me...who cares. But I did wonder to myself what made her interested in the first place. Only thing I can figure is that I'm at least physically attractive to women across a broad age spectrum, thus I attribute this to mean I'm aging well. These are not the only 2 young girls to express interest in me.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Date whoever you want.

I prefer younger women because they are more attractive and have less baggage. Ego has nothing to do with it. I stopped letting the women I attract define my self-worth a long time ago.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
5 years? 10 years? Who cares. Mentally they are the same. You can find a 20 year old girl and put her in charge of a business and important things and she will get it done and do well...you can find a 35 year old woman and do the same thing and it will be a major chit show. It comes down to the individual. They are all women so they will have those base set of qualities, but individualistically speaking you will find certain females who have other qualities that are very positive.

My point is id go for the 20 yr old. lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main issue issue with dating younger women is you won't have a lot of things in common
I like anime, and action movies most younger women like that
I also like crypto, art galleries, and talking about current geopolitical issues
Most younger women I meet aren't into it
I get it younger women are more fun, less jaded, however, if a woman can't stimulate me mentally with decent conversation(young or old) then I'm gonna lose interest fast, on top of that most women under age 25 wanna party and club. I'm in my late 30s I'm over that phase in my life and would rather wake up at 6am to get a headstart on the day and walk 4 miles then wake up with a hangover not being able to do anything the next day after a night out

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always go with real compatibility
I agree if you're looking for a LTR. Otherwise, the more compatible you are, the longer the woman will make you wait for sex, on average, past a certain threshold. You want some things in common but not too much.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 40.

I'd pick option #1 in this scenario for anything more than a quick lay or two. In fact I'd even choose a women my age or slightly older if our "compatibility" is even better than the one in option #1. As I get older I've started shedding my prejudice for older women because it's so self-limiting (and no, not out of desperation, I can still bang young women around 19-22). While quite rare, there are sexy, fun, pleasant women in their 30s. To pretend otherwise is definitely ego driven...half the reason I even want to bang young/foreign women because it makes me feel good knowing I'm attractive to a wider variety...

That said...I still very much acknowledge that younger, less inexperienced women are optimal, if only for casual things. Though if you can find one who's also mature/wise, good conversation/chemistry, you've basically won the lottery.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd pick option #1 in this scenario for anything more than a quick lay or two. In fact I'd even choose a women my age or slightly older if our "compatibility" is even better than the one in option #1. As I get older I've started shedding my prejudice for older women because it's so self-limiting (and no, not out of desperation, I can still bang young women around 19-22). While quite rare, there are sexy, fun, pleasant women in their 30s. To pretend otherwise is definitely ego driven...half the reason I even want to bang young/foreign women because it makes me feel good knowing I'm attractive to a wider variety...

That said...I still very much acknowledge that younger, less inexperienced women are optimal, if only for casual things. Though if you can find one who's also mature/wise, good conversation/chemistry, you've basically won the lottery.
BINGO

As you get older, mature and refined you realize how important "compatibility" is yes dealing with younger hot women is fun but if you have an IQ above 90, you will become bored real quick

Look at Hugh Hefner had the hottest chicks in the USA and kept changing them well into his death

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would prefer the girl who i get along with better. I think most men would.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love wrinkles and saggy tits.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is recently was dating a 23 year old super SJW and a self-proclaimed feminist. I've noticed women 30 and under doing that a lot now. 10 years ago a woman wouldn't dare say she is a "Proud feminist" the thing is, feminists back then had a certain look (frumpy, cat lady type) now you have chicks that are smoking hot who have the same talking points. I feel bad for younger bros out here

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger is fine, and a non controlling older one whose built well enough to turn you on is fine too. We have to be diversified. One group can shut you down, or make dealing with them too costly but if you have another you won't be fully out of service.