Young Cutie <(^__^)>

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
So I have a shot to date this cute 22 year old girl.

She is smart, really cute (not incredibly hot but hot and super cute I'd like to hug her and hold her in my arms and kind off uh oh), likes to talk a lot, messages me a lot, but she lives in another city. Normally I'd say "phuck long distance relationship" but she kind of matches my "wifey type" and my dogma that my wife should be at least 10 years younger than me if not with tons of money and I can get to her in like 2 hours. Told me also she never had sex before.

Any experience in trying to court young cutie? Since my last short term relationship with 31 year old woman that was physically destroyed by drugs rail.coc.kgun and partying I'm not attracted to woman past 31 year old really (turning gay around them) and I'm 33.

Is it a trap? Admiral Ackbar, what to do Senpai?! what should I...

ackbar.jpg

Damn it Ackbar, you are phucking useless.

samspade

Master Don Juan
OP, you're only 33. The age difference may seem wide but it's not a big deal, trust me. My last girlfriend was 17 years younger and my last lay was 20 years younger (so, also 22).

The fact that she may be a virgin, or at least somewhat inexperienced, is a bigger challenge, but like lamath said, you know what to do. Lead, be assertive but be patient. I know what you mean about the young cuties, to me in some ways they're more interesting than just plain old "hot" because it's like they want a father figure. But all women at the end of the day want a male to lead them. The only "trap" is if your expectations are high and fall short after a two hour drive. That is, if she's shy or virginal and denies sex, you gotta just roll with it and enjoy it for what it is, and build on it. (I don't mean don't try to escalate, but if escalation fails, live to fight another day so to speak.)

sosousage

Master Don Juan
OP, you're only 33. The age difference may seem wide but it's not a big deal, trust me. My last girlfriend was 17 years younger and my last lay was 20 years younger (so, also 22).

The fact that she may be a virgin, or at least somewhat inexperienced, is a bigger challenge, but like lamath said, you know what to do. Lead, be assertive but be patient. I know what you mean about the young cuties, to me in some ways they're more interesting than just plain old "hot" because it's like they want a father figure. But all women at the end of the day want a male to lead them. The only "trap" is if your expectations are high and fall short after a two hour drive. That is, if she's shy or virginal and denies sex, you gotta just roll with it and enjoy it for what it is, and build on it. (I don't mean don't try to escalate, but if escalation fails, live to fight another day so to speak.)

your last girlfriend was 17 yr younger or your last meatbag...

PS OP if you have a car and place then dont worry 10 year gap is norm nowadays

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan

Interesting for me is that she seems to be a nice person (which makes me very suspicious as I'm ready to be hit with bi.tchshield pretty much always by women that look like her) and she has this youthful naivety that is quite engaging.

It's probably this virgin thing going on. It's like dark truth coming into my own face - with every guy woman has sex with, her intellectual and emotional side dies out when this guy leaves her, as she invests her emotions in him.

Man suffers grenade blow wound when left but somehow comes back even stronger, it's a forced katharsis, while woman slowly rots inside as black hole gets slowly bigger and bigger, consuming her ego. Even if she will leave **** carousel, in her own mind she is still riding it hard. I feel sad for women really, this lack of emotional ability to upgrade themselves (their skin gets thicker and that's it) is terrible burden that men need to deal with whole time.

Anyway, yeah, I do feel very attracted to her - I will arrange a date and see how it goes. Probably shall limit kino to 0 to not be perceived as creepy onkle or smthng. It might be a long range target yet I'm decent sniper. We'll see how it goes.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Probably shall limit kino to 0 to not be perceived as creepy onkle or smthng. It might be a long range target yet I'm decent sniper. We'll see how it goes.
No no no! Limit kino to zero? Creepy uncle?

Kino is a man's best weapon. If she's jumpy or anxious, choose your spots wisely, but don't avoid kino altogether. If she jumps or calls you creepy, just say you come from an expressive/touchy family, it's how you were raised.

I've been trying to game a super shy young classmate of mine, and her body language at times makes kino tough, but I still find a way to touch an arm when I can. She's just as you describe, in fact, and it's been a tough puzzle to figure out. But I haven't isolated her like you're about to, so you're in great shape, better than me.

And one thing I've learned, it's okay to have a "long range target," but be sure to spin plates. Don't get locked in. I call mine "back burner." That is, I've got other pots on the stove. For a few weeks I slipped into a mild oneitis and had to hit reset and spin some other plates to get some perspective. When they're young and cute it's an easy trap to fall into.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Ok, you are right, phuck, I'm already pedestalizing cutie.

I'll pursue with light kino then (outer arm area) a bit and see how it goes forward.

I kind of doubt if the first kiss is possible to pull off successfuly (considering 48 hours range of its psychological effect) on the first date with 22y old virgin I'd like to date and I'm unsure when the second date will happen as I need to travel for couple weeks (business trip) after I will meet with her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Don't doubt. Just set it up and have a good time. I thought you had it set up already. Don't worry about the second date or even the kiss, just be the man and lead. Forget that she's a virgin for now. Like when you're driving down the highway at night, focus on the road ahead of you.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Ok, so the first date with her was okayish but found out she's not really my type (she talks A LOT) and isn't that hot I presumed so I'll just leave it at that.

I could try to date her if she was in the same city but distance makes it "meh". Not hot enough for that.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Dr.Rocanlover

Senior Don Juan
Ok, so the first date with her was okayish but found out she's not really my type (she talks A LOT) and isn't that hot I presumed so I'll just leave it at that.

I could try to date her if she was in the same city but distance makes it "meh". Not hot enough for that.
I remember dismissing a few virgins quite quickly back in my teens and 20s with similar thinking. Never again. See her two or three times a month, maybe things get better. Just my 2 cents.

Dr.Rocanlover

Senior Don Juan
Interesting point of view. Care to elaborate?
As we get older it´s going to be harder and harder to meet and attract virgins. Unless she´s a whale or super ugly I don´t think you should dismiss her so quickly.

Maybe she´s not as hot as you thought but maybe she can hit the gym. Maybe she talks a lot but maybe you could control the conversation. No woman is perfect but this girl could become a solid LTR or wife material.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Well you have a point however I think IL is too low on her part - she didn't send me even a message after date and seemed to be mildly interested at the end of the date.

Considering it's a significant distance, playing her further might be a quest for knight-errant.

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Cutie is like a puppie dog when she likes you.. Thats all you need to know. My 1st gf were like the one you mention, very submissive (the type that very hard to come by now) , the one that Im most crazy with.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!