Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You think she's playing games???

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
You think she's playing games?

Read this email from this chick I've been corresponding with since last Wed. Note, that it took her almost a week to respond to the last email i sent her, and it's got me wondering why she's waited that long. I'll start with her most recent response(Wed.)..................

Her: "Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. My work is carrying over to my personal life lately so I have been really busy. I have more pics of myself but I'll wait until you get to know me better. Some are explicit so I thought I would email you the ones where I am being "good." I have to behave myself at work b/c of the "professional" code of ethics. Once I am off the clock the naughty side of me comes out. I've been told that I am a cool person and I am very unique in my ways. I guess it's the Zen Buddhism way of life that I try to follow.

Other than going to Dracula's Ball this past Saturday(dressed up as a medieval vampire) I haven't been in Philly that much for the music scene. I saw Opeth here last year but other than that I go to north Jersey to see different bands. I think the last show before Opeth was Kiss/Poison. I'm waiting for Dream Evil to come around to this area but I don't think anything has been scheduled yet."

X

You guys think she's playing games, cause I kinda do, since it's taken her so long to respond and since she mentions being "naughty" and whatnot. Thanks.

Last edited:

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: You think she's playing games?

No need to overanalyze or worse rationalize any woman's behaviour.
If it takes time for a girl to reply to your messages or calls, it means that her IL is definitely not skyrocketting and that you gotta take it easy (aka withdraw a bit from the scene...)

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. She's messing with your head. Next.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking as a woman who's actually had work totally spill over into her personal life...give the girl one more chance. BUT ONLY ONE!!! If she's interested she'll get back quicker next time.

The stuff she wrote about "being naughty" makes he sound like a slutty little game-player. If you do decide to give her a second chance, watch yourself.

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I like the Gun philosophy to Nexting these days.. ie: Until she flat out tells you **** off, walks away or doesn't respond anymore its on!

I mean seriously what have you got to loose to peruse it till the end? DROP the EGO.. who gives a **** if she after a while doesn't reply anymore... her loss.. then you can next.

Whereas to gain... hmmm who knows.. she may be into you kinkiest fantasies adn your willing to drop it now? See don't get me wrong i'm not saying send her flowers, buy her chocolate etc etc.. I am saying persue it till you know what’s happening. And I mean cmon.. email and phone calls cost **** all.. so you can't say your "wasting time" or cash!

I guess there is one final element to the puzzle.. if you are a guy that is looking for something committed and don't want the hassles of managing a woman.. then ok.. next as soon as you get that playing you vibe.. but trust me.. have sex first and make that call later! !:D

Good luck bro!

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Speaking as a woman who's actually had work totally spill over into her personal life...give the girl one more chance. BUT ONLY ONE!!! If she's interested she'll get back quicker next time.

The stuff she wrote about "being naughty" makes he sound like a slutty little game-player. If you do decide to give her a second chance, watch yourself.
Why do you think a lot of women play games?? Guys, this question is for you too. What goes through their nutty heads?? Do they do it cause they wanna be malicious, sadistic, because they get off on it, get a rise out of it, are bored, have nothing better to do with their lives...what exactly is their reasoning??

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape Why do you think a lot of women play games?? Guys, this question is for you too.[/i]
Because we tolerate it. Our hunger for contact - and a little bootknocking - makes us put up with damn near anything.
Originally posted by No Escape What goes through their nutty heads?? Do they do it cause they wanna be malicious, sadistic, because they get off on it, get a rise out of it, are bored, have nothing better to do with their lives...what exactly is their reasoning?? [/i]
They just think differently than we with an X and Y chromosome do. It's not malicious or sadistic or anything else, it's just the fact that their world revolves around them (which is no different than our world revolving around us). That's not meant to be demeaning or cruel, it's simply a fact of life.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by earthshyne
Because we tolerate it. Our hunger for contact - and a little bootknocking - makes us put up with damn near anything.

They just think differently than we with an X and Y chromosome do. It's not malicious or sadistic or anything else, it's just the fact that their world revolves around them (which is no different than our world revolving around us). That's not meant to be demeaning or cruel, it's simply a fact of life.
We tolerate it because we're idiots.....and the excuse that "they think differently than us" is no excuse for why you should mistreat the opposite sex. Sorry, but i'm not buyin' it. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

Tigris

Reaction score
Writing as another woman, I think she might be playing it cool because she doesn't know if you are for real. I've been contacted by more guys online who were only trolling for pictures. If you send them a picture, they write, send more pictures...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
Why do you think a lot of women play games?? Guys, this question is for you too. What goes through their nutty heads?? Do they do it cause they wanna be malicious, sadistic, because they get off on it, get a rise out of it, are bored, have nothing better to do with their lives...what exactly is their reasoning??
Why do WOMEN play games? For the same reason MEN play games! To manipulate the other person into giving up as much as possible with minimum investment on our part. Whether or not it gets malicious or sadistic is usually the opinion of the injured party. The "Player" (of either gender) sees nothing wrong with thier behavior.

Men play games to get sex, women play games to get stuff. :D

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Why do WOMEN play games? For the same reason MEN play games! To manipulate the other person into giving up as much as possible with minimum investment on our part. Whether or not it gets malicious or sadistic is usually the opinion of the injured party. The "Player" (of either gender) sees nothing wrong with thier behavior.

Men play games to get sex, women play games to get stuff. :D
Men play games??? Hah!, hardly...not nearly to the extent that women play 'em.

Take for example that email i posted at the top of this thread. Now tell me, what would be the reasoning for that??

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger, you gonna take a shot at my question? What could be her reasoning for such an email??

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think her work may have came up and this is why she is writting about being naughty , trying to reel you back in.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DoubleD
Personally I like the Gun philosophy to Nexting these days.. ie: Until she flat out tells you **** off, walks away or doesn't respond anymore its on!

I mean seriously what have you got to loose to peruse it till the end? DROP the EGO.. who gives a **** if she after a while doesn't reply anymore... her loss.. then you can next.

Whereas to gain... hmmm who knows.. she may be into you kinkiest fantasies adn your willing to drop it now? See don't get me wrong i'm not saying send her flowers, buy her chocolate etc etc.. I am saying persue it till you know what’s happening. And I mean cmon.. email and phone calls cost **** all.. so you can't say your "wasting time" or cash!

I guess there is one final element to the puzzle.. if you are a guy that is looking for something committed and don't want the hassles of managing a woman.. then ok.. next as soon as you get that playing you vibe.. but trust me.. have sex first and make that call later! !:D

Good luck bro!
Exactly. I agree 100%. Heads are too eager to "next" on this board. I think it's a fear of rejection. Just push until she either says yes or says no, one or the other. At least you'll know where you stand.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're reading too much into this

Just do what you want, and let it come out in the wash.

Date others, and keep your options open, including her, if that's what feels right to you. What's the harm?

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
games, 100%.

you're choice if you play along and see where the ships lands.. ;)