Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you know you a dj when you dont need this site no more?

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
man lately i havent even visit the forum.
i mean before i use to spend the whole day in this forums but in the last few months i visit maybe once a week and dont even post just to stay updated.
is that a sign that im a dj? i mean now i dont even got questions about should i do this or what should i do or nothing like that i can answer my own situations and know exacly what to do.
man it feels good.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you were a DJ, you wouldnt have to ask "whether or not" you are a DJ.

Simple as that.:cool:

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is that a sign that im a dj?
yeah, you're the man pimp diddy...now, when you don't post at all you'll be THE supreme pimp diddy. go dude you got the butter!

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i didnt mean to ask i was trynna just see some opinions on it
i know i am
lol

Reaction score
Umm, I think it's up for everyone to decide wether they feel they got a good grasp on their techniques and methods..I thought so myself, but then my strategies got kind of "loose" so I came here to have my tune-up, and I have revitalized my skills(so to say)

If you feel you are accomplished, then you shouldn't be selfish about what you have learned just like the "more experienced" DJs on the site when you were a newbie or so to say, Share what you have learned that has made you successful, but don't turn it into your life's story, just little tips here and there, up top,downstairs, to the west and east ..you get my point.

I think it's good to come by once in a while and check out anything new or interesting that I might decide as being helpful in being more and more better at DJing.

Like Michael Jordan or some other great basketball players. Just because they were or are on the top of the statistics and prime and what not, doesn't mean they don't have to keep reflecting, practicing, and learning more about the game and it's strategies. Learning, Keeping an OPEN MIND, and overall using your available resources to get better as a DJ or anything else is and always be crucial to your success in such and such fields.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know i am
Brent. We know you are too.

Only after 71 posts > 71.

But, you could have been reading for a while. And Brent, You've got those natural skills too.

Read what was dropped by the Mask and you'll be golden.

Too bad the name P Diddy is already in use, cuz you should be posing with that spelled out on brass knuckles with a diamond in it.