Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You know where you stand by eye movement alone

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye communication is great because you pretty much know where you stand with a woman before you even talk to each other.

BTW, this is ALL on an unconscious level and she probably doesn't realize she is even doing it.

You briefly lock eyes with a woman, and she responds the following way:

Up or up and away: She doesn't like you

To the side: Neutral

Down: A sign of attraction

I saw this in action tonight........

Went to the local Costco and a girl I see from the gym (HB 7.5 who comes in the gym with her borefriend) working as a greeter. I looked at her as I went by with my cart; she looked at me and looked up (lol). She doesn't find me attractive.

Saw another HB 7 with her child, glanced at her as I was passing, and she looked to the side after eye contact (Neutral)

Didn't get any women looking down after eye contact, but there is always next time :rofl:

Of course, a woman staring at you is also a positive sign.

As for the Costco greeter, I am glad I didn't say anything to her (was almost gonna say I recognize her from the gym). I almost don't like giving women the satisfaction that I find them attractive when you are invisible to them.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women look down around me all the time. While I’d like to think I’m the man everyone wants, it’s more likely they are submissive by nature and are simply avoiding eye contact

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women look down around me all the time. While I’d like to think I’m the man everyone wants, it’s more likely they are submissive by nature and are simply avoiding eye contact
I would say that's a good sign.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that's a good sign.
I read somewhere that women look down when they want to avoid the guy. This seems more likely to me. Especially from my extensive approaching I’ve done back in the day. If I was really turning all the girls on, I would have been getting laid when approaching

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that women look down when they want to avoid the guy. This seems more likely to me. Especially from my extensive approaching I’ve done back in the day. If I was really turning all the girls on, I would have been getting laid when approaching
Well there is looking down in passing (which could be a sign they don't want to talk to you) but I am referring to what happens right after you lock eyes with a woman.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best is when the chick looks around the entire face - it's like she's processing how good the man's genes are by observing his millimeters of bone.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can unequivocally say if she maintains the gaze and smiles that is a Green light of attraction and desire to engage.