Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have to think you are good enough--

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the main difference in a nutshell between guys that are in a relationship with an attractive woman and guys that are single

When you see even just a moderately attractive woman (let's say a 6.5) that is showing you IOI's, do you think "Oh, here is my lucky break" or "Why would she be interested in me when she can have any guy?"

You need to stop this thinking right now; you have to constantly remind yourself you are a catch and "stop feeling sorry for yourself"!

Ask yourself How many guys shorter, fatter, balder and uglier did you see in the past month walking around with a cute woman on their arm while you go home with nothing? I bet you saw your fair share

I know a lot of us (myself included) like to live in the past and feel sorry for ourselves for our lack of success with women and try and wear it as a badge of honor or feel we are the victim of circumstance and throw a pity party.

Stop it! Self-pity feels good, but all it will do is feed the vicious cycle you are stuck in

You are a great catch!

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's always been the case, yes, but is too much of a bitter truth for many to accept.

I myself had a hard time with it in younger years and missed out on many opportunities because had a poor attitude and ZERO confidence.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's always been the case, yes, but is too much of a bitter truth for many to accept.

I myself had a hard time with it in younger years and missed out on many opportunities because had a poor attitude and ZERO confidence.
Me too man. Despite being tall, thin, and reasonably handsome in high school and college, I was terribly shy. We know how that goes

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too man. Despite being tall, thin, and reasonably handsome in high school and college, I was terribly shy. We know how that goes
Yeah, you feel like your watching the party from the outside and when you do get an opportunity you don't act because you figure there is nothing there/it won't go anywhere/she can't possibly like you and so on. I'm sure a lot of people reading this will find this relatable.

It's the most common but at the same time dirty and no good experience many men will go through

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl I know from the gym...... too young for me (about 25) , but.....Tall, blonde, thin, gorgeous blue eyes. I would not call her a knockout, but very photogenic (solid 7.5).

Her fiancé/long term boyfriend is a FAT Guido (about 50 lbs. overweight), an average at best looking face and doesn't seem to have much personality.

When I see her in the gym early in the morning before work; I will say to myself. "How come his fat ass isn't in here working out"?!

I try and use him as motivation anytime I feel like I am undeserving.

In all honestly, I think there are two things at play here. He has money (they already own a nice house in their mid-20's) and/or she likes to be noticeably better looking than her partner for an ego boost or security.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're better than her".

-Patrice O Neil. (RIP).