Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This famous quote is from Winston Churchill, but experts say it came from Victor Hugo.

Anyhow, I think some of us (including myself) don't go after what we want in life enough because we want everyone to like us.

Or.....

You have a nice guy/good guy image that you want to protect at all costs. Going after what you want in life, speaking up for yourself, rocking the boat or being assertive will go against that image.

This is no way to go through life as you will miss out on job opportunities and dating opportunities.

This is also unrealistic since you can be an all around great guy and fun to be around, but not everyone is going to like you, period!

Some people will dislike you simply because they don't like your face or they made a pre-judgement about you before getting to know you. I am guilty of this and so are all of you.

For example, let's say you are in your 20's-30's and you work in the restaurant industry. I am using this as an example because a lot of attractive young women work in this industry and it is usually a hook up fest.

So, you work in the restaurant industry and there are a few hotties that work there, but the men outnumber the women.

Perhaps you are fairly new and you get along well with your male colleagues.

Then you meet Amber. Amber is one of the hottest girls that works there and you think you are getting positive IOI's from her. However, a few of your male colleagues have expressed interest in her or commented on how attractive she is.

What do you do??

1.) Make a move on this girl and go after what you want. Hey, if she has a boyfriend, at least you know you tried. No regrets either way.

2.) Don't make a move since you know it will make your male colleagues envious and possibly dislike you for it. You are a nice guy and you want to keep that way, you don't want to piss anybody off.

I hope your answer is number 1 and not number 2. "Anything worthwhile doing is always going to piss somebody off"

I have been guilty of this in the past and I am sure a lot of you are too!

Another good example is; you have an attractive female 15+ years younger that is into you. You know if you go out with her, plenty of your male friends and/or male relatives will hate you for it. What male wouldn't want a much younger woman?

I used attractive women here as an example, since I believe that is the main trigger for male jealousy/envy.

However, this can be applied to other things such as going for that promotion, starting a business or traveling!

So........go out there and make some enemies!

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have so many stories but most of them could be used to identify me, I am the type of guy I've always been in the background, I have enjoyed a dominant position in most social circles because the guys know I'm not gonna smash their girlfriends or try to, I would run in many different circles, at times people within those circles try to fight or talk ****, I never get in between.

This one circle, my ex-gf was pissed at me, she lived like an hour away but I had 3 different neighbors I would bang on the regular as well, I eventually told her because I felt I needed to absolve myself if I was gonna marry her lmao blue pill, she freaked and ended up banging all my friends in that social circle, I told them they could leverage my name with her and get some dussy, so they all did lol, then she basically ruined her reputation because nobody believed the lies she spread about me, she ended up having to leave because the small towns gossip like crazy, so now she eternally hates me.

Another time, I was at a summer camp and I wanted this chick to be my gf, she was the hottest broad there by far but also quirky and weird which I saw as a challenge, so I courted her for a week before, looking back, she admirably told me we weren't gonna be a thing, so at that point I gathered all the guys in the camp and told them the challenge was on, whoever banged her first was the champion of camp, it got back to her and she was pissed, I looked at her IG maybe 2 years ago and she's married to this guy that looks exactly like me I laughed

I have more stories, I am kind of a nut and generally put women through the ringer, nothing crazy but it aint boring lol

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are people living in soap operas or something? In my whole life there were only people who I either disliked and didn't want close to me or just didn't give a **** about. What is that paranoia that people have to thing they have enemies who always want them bad or soemthing?