Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys shaving?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trim, with electric trimmer, not too short, balls and gooch too.

Anyone letting that **** grow out is a tramp especially if you expect women to go near it.

I'm always complimented on my hygiene, which just tells me you guys are nasty.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trim, with electric trimmer, not too short, balls and gooch too.

Anyone letting that **** grow out is a tramp especially if you expect women to go near it.

I'm always complimented on my hygiene, which just tells me you guys are nasty.
what electric trimmer you got? i just got a phillips one from costco. its been reliable

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what electric trimmer you got? i just got a phillips one from costco. its been reliable
Some wahl clippers I used to cut my hair with, I have about 4 beard trimmers/hair clippers

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women definitely appreciate a trimmed one along with the balls. they suck your balls more if trimmed.
The pipe looks bigger as well when trimmed.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wonder if the cavemen had to shave their b@lls to get laid? If not, what has changed?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the cavemen had to shave their b@lls to get laid? If not, what has changed?
Hygiene levels have raised and most people don’t like smelling of sh1t.

I’m quite OCD about my hygiene 2 showers a day 3 if I gym sometimes more.

I hate bad breath and BO. Ball and arse sweat, dandruff, dry skin, dirty unfiled nails and toenails. Anything dirty is a no from me.

Girls always comment on my hygiene so can only assume I’m an anomaly and the average man doesn’t take care of himself like I do.

logicallefty

Reaction score

I hate bad breath and BO. Ball and arse sweat, dandruff, dry skin, dirty unfiled nails and toenails. Anything dirty is a no from me.

Girls always comment on my hygiene so can only assume I’m an anomaly and the average man doesn’t take care of himself like I do.
A lot of men don't take care of themselves, I have heard that too. A man shaving his b@lls seems very odd to me. But I may be just as odd. I shower at least three times a day, sometimes four if it's hot out. And I won't let a woman go near my nuts if I am not 100% clean for 100% sure.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men don't take care of themselves, I have heard that too. A man shaving his b@lls seems very odd to me. But I may be just as odd. I shower at least three times a day, sometimes four if it's hot out. And I won't let a woman go near my nuts if I am not 100% clean for 100% sure.
I'm hairy which makes a big difference. I have a hairy ass, lower back, balls, gooch, chest. I'm like an arab or an indian, not as extreme, not a rug or overly hairy, my hair is curly but fine, but it makes me sweat which leads to smell (if I let it). Some white and most black people might not have the issue, you can get away with leaving it. I'm just very self-conscious of hair, sweat, and odour.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hair has nothing to do with hygiene. Hygiene is all about being clean enough to avoid bacterial growth and avoid getting infected. It has nothing to do how you dress, if you smell like a human or like a flower field or if you are hairy or hairless. Shaving is just a question of fashion. What is in and what is out, what looks good on your body and if it fit's your character. It has nothing to do with hygiene and you would be well advised to not mistake hygiene and fashion, as following fashion trends blindly can have negative effects on your health.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair has nothing to do with hygiene. Hygiene is all about being clean enough to avoid bacterial growth and avoid getting infected. It has nothing to do how you dress, if you smell like a human or like a flower field or if you are hairy or hairless. Shaving is just a question of fashion. What is in and what is out, what looks good on your body and if it fit's your character. It has nothing to do with hygiene and you would be well advised to not mistake hygiene and fashion, as following fashion trends blindly can have negative effects on your health.
More hair traps more odour-inducing bacteria. I don't shave my groin, balls, gooch and ass for fashion. I'm also just trimming, not clean shave or razoring it.

I'm also a late-comer to the armpit-shaving party. I trim that now too - noticed a big difference in sweat/odour.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think you should trim

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I singe mine over the campfire...

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
More hair traps more odour-inducing bacteria.
It's mostly a meme. Not all the smell of your body is created by odour-inducing bacteria and the odour-inducing bacteria itself isn't harmful. A lot of it is naturally created by your body. All animals, humans included, gain information from smells and there are studies that proof how we are subconciously reacting to that. By getting rit of it you are basically castrating your bodies ability to send out chemicals that have a positive influence of attracting women. Eccessive showering, eccessive use of perfumes, both directly and in soap and an aversion of the normal smell of humans is nothing but a phobia created by a marketing campaign of the fashion industry in the last half of the 20th century.
I don't shave my groin, balls, gooch and ass for fashion.
Oh you do that more than you are aware of. Telling men that they can't smell like men has been one of the first tricks our gynocentric society has played on us.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mostly a meme. Not all the smell of your body is created by odour-inducing bacteria and the odour-inducing bacteria itself isn't harmful. A lot of it is naturally created by your body. All animals, humans included, gain information from smells and there are studies that proof how we are subconciously reacting to that. By getting rit of it you are basically castrating your bodies ability to send out chemicals that have a positive influence of attracting women. Eccessive showering, eccessive use of perfumes, both directly and in soap and an aversion of the normal smell of humans is nothing but a phobia created by a marketing campaign of the fashion industry in the last half of the 20th century.

Oh you do that more than you are aware of. Telling men that they can't smell like men has been one of the first tricks our gynocentric society has played on us.
You posted all that and haven’t proven me wrong. More hair traps more bacteria, you can say it’s “mostly a meme” all you like, or that I do it for fashion, you’re still wrong.