Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys noticing quality of service declining a lot in restaurants these days?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the result of the government giving everyone degrees. A smarter nation means less low skilled workers cause everyone is no longer low skill.
Having degrees doesn't mean people are smarter, it just means that the bar has been lowered to the point that anyone can qualify for the extortionate prices that universities now charge. And a lot of the degrees they offer are completely worthless, like gender studies.

People are dumb enough to fall for this scam, and we all pay the price.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, while I feel for the waiters and people working certain service industry jobs, man I have got to say that I have not met bigger narcissists in my life than bartenders. The worst ones are always the older post-wall women who work in the industry and have an attitude with everyone. Always the biggest narcissists in my experience. If we automated bartending, the world would be such a better place.
I think they are battle scarred from having guys hit on them.

i once was trying to rent a flat. I was friendly with the girl (who was attractive). At the end I said “oh shyt, I’ve just realised I don’t have your number”

she said “sorry I can’t give you my number, I have a boyfriend”

i said “thanks but I mean to rent the flat”

rejected even when I wasn’t trying. Thanks for that, love.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Covid pushed the good employees in the Food Service sector into other careers. They found something else because they had good social skills. When restaurants were able to operate under normal conditions and capacities, only the less skilled waiters, bartenders, and family members of the restaurant owners came back to the trade.

Margins for restaurants are razor thin now as they try to recover from 2 years of losses. Chains are closing locations that don't produce and pulling their labor to more profitable locations. I don't see it getting any better.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are battle scarred from having guys hit on them.

i once was trying to rent a flat. I was friendly with the girl (who was attractive). At the end I said “oh shyt, I’ve just realised I don’t have your number”

she said “sorry I can’t give you my number, I have a boyfriend”

i said “thanks but I mean to rent the flat”

rejected even when I wasn’t trying. Thanks for that, love.
She did expose herself as a bad landlord (overly suspicious), so there is that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The service is great. You are just hitting the wall and coping.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did expose herself as a bad landlord (overly suspicious), so there is that.
Ah she was just the letting agent.

i think this comes with the territory if you’re quite a chatty guy…some girls get you’re just being friendly, others have a defence shield up.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop using the product Jesse and you might see service improve. Have you seen yourself lately?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have y’all also noticed how terrible flying has been since the pandemic has ended?

Maybe it will get better now that they've expanded the range of allowable cardiovascular health for pilots.

Gee, I wonder why they did this? Lol.