Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are all losers!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm reading thread after thread about how you're not sure if a girl likes you, or there's some other guy.

SURPRISE! There's always some other guy. And the most confident and secure guy wins.

Don't like the way you look? Don't like the way you act? WORK OUT. WORK ON YOUR WEAKNESSES. Grab your f*ckin nuts and understand that their purpose is to reproduce. Your level of attractiveness and manliness is matched by the level of attractiveness and girliness of the girl (basic Pook teaching).
It's nature's way of weeding out the unfit. I go out with beautiful girls in part because of the way I look, and because I know what to say and when.

I didnt start this way. No one does. I started here my freshman year. Didn't pull any girls for a long time.

Took 7 months to get my 1st kiss. Junior year I got my first blow. Senior year I hit the ground running and I juss tear through girls. I've been sexually active a year now. I have had sex with 5 girls. I REJECTED ALL THE EASY ONES, because there was no challenge. My sex numbers could have been in the double digits if I wanted them to be by now.

Don't like some guy in your school? Think you're being treated unfairly? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Not doing well in school? ASK YOUR TEACHERS, they're paid to help you.
Suck with girls? Need help? Give me a phone call, I'll set you straight. Listent o me talk for 5-10 min and guaranteed you'll see how easy it is to mack girls.
Are you fat? Diet and exercise. Exercise is more important than diet. I eat terrible food all day, but I look great because I exercise. I was fat until I was 12, then I started running and lifting.

And why is it after 10PM no one posts on the HS forum anymore? You guys are all babies. I go to bed at 1AM and wake up at 8am. I'm a savage. I do all my homework past 10PM, so that way my parents are sleeping and won't bug me.

LETS GO BOYS, you have the rest of your life ahead of you, get it going in the right direction! Start with good habits and be a savage!

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was feelin kinda down tonite but that post made it all good.

"There's always some other guy. And the most confident and secure guy wins."

That is the most important point when it comes to girls and life in general.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
I do all my homework past 10PM, so that way my parents are sleeping and won't bug me.
Sh!t...I thaught I was the only one smart enough to do that.

Reaction score
I go to sleep round 11-12 the lastest cuz I need to rest my muscle from weight training and for sports. If your parents are bugging you when your studying tell them to shut the hell up and talk to you during dinner. Otherwise I agree, too many similar newby posts are spamming this forum. READ THE BIBLE AND HIGH SCOOL BIBLE FIRST! then post something original and useful.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre right except for doing hw at 10, waking up at 8 cus i gotta wake up at 6 homie. School starts early here, iono where u live.....

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
Youre right except for doing hw at 10, waking up at 8 cus i gotta wake up at 6 homie. School starts early here, iono where u live.....
Yeah, I have to wake up at five.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you guys understand this. This is probably going to be his last post.

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC you are my role model!! i have to laugh at these thread titles on this forum. Help...HELP!!...HELP!!!!!!!! seems like that is all that is said. get off your azz boys and get out there. who gives a **** if she likes you or not? if you want her, well go fukkin get her. make ya move homeboy

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of even replying to these "PLEASEHELPMEILIKEHERALOTBUTIDONTKNOWIFSHELIKESMEBACKEVENTHOUGHSHEOCCASIONALLYBREATHESINMYDIRECTIONBUTSHEHASABOYFRIENDSOIDUNNO..." posts, we should all just post links to this thread from now on. AC/DC knows his ****. Good to see someone else who does on this board.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
I'm in college, and I like to start my classes at 10:30, that's when I chose them.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: You guys are all losers!

Originally posted by Taviii
Sh!t...I thaught I was the only one smart enough to do that.
Your not the only one I wait until like 11 because its just too fuvking early to do hw.

But anyway this post means nothing to most ppl like most noobs/afcs/kbjs it goes through eye and out the other (Ya that was corny) most guys don't really want to learn if they do there too scared. If some people really wanted to learn they wouldn't be asking so much stuff instead they would search and look high and low for it. First 2 months that i started learning all this sh!t it was str8 to the search bar and DJ bible, Then after that learned about MM and all thats PUA stuff and litterally searching. I have yet to ask for advice yet because most things are have already been answered whether it is from a FR or from a past post. You want to know a cool neg look for a neg collection post or something. You want to hear a fav C&F search. By far the best things to learn from are tips, and reading FRs as you can take stuff and use it or learn from there mistakes.

You can only help those who want to be helpped, some while cry and say it doesn't work without trying it for awhile. (a month or 2)

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: You guys are all losers!

Great post AC/DC!

I thought I was the only one that does that late homework shìt:) What you mean with your parents bugging you? They don't want you to study?:confused:

Unluckily italian high school people spend ALL THEIR AFTERNOON studying, except saturdays... I'm the only one who seems not to need so much study, but apart from working out, I have nothing to do on my afternoons...

We should meet halfway, in the Atlantic Ocean everyday, guys...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to bed at 1AM and wake up at 8am. I'm a savage.
Haaahhaah this was the best part! You crack me up dude.

Just don't do what I did in high school:
- Having 5 hours sleep at night makes your head drop on the desk asleep on math class
- Not doing homework after 1½ years of High School isn't that good for grades
- Skipping 3 weeks in a row from school isn't gonna help you completing your studies
- An extra year in high school isn't that great anymore when you could be free.

But I didn't came here to ruin the savage mood. I hear AC/DC said and it's good stuff.
Just remember to be responsible to yourself!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Haaahhaah this was the best part! You crack me up dude.

Just don't do what I did in high school:
- Having 5 hours sleep at night makes your head drop on the desk asleep on math class
- Not doing homework after 1½ years of High School isn't that good for grades
- Skipping 3 weeks in a row from school isn't gonna help you completing your studies
- An extra year in high school isn't that great anymore when you could be free.

But I didn't came here to ruin the savage mood. I hear AC/DC said and it's good stuff.
Just remember to be responsible to yourself!
You are right, I got to university and completely screwed up by staying up till 4/5 and then have to get up at 6 for rowing. BE ORGANISED, you need some sleep, seven hours is a good average.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^ Mmmm, too many times (eg. tonight) have I needed to play hockey or do a 9:15 in the moring and have instead got wasted. Argh.

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
"SURPRISE! There's always some other guy. And the most confident and secure guy wins."

Ha, love that quote, AC/DC, your posts rule, good job. I've caught myself waiting to make moves on a girl because another guy trying to get at her. Just recentally I relized there will always be another guy there and that I just need to get off my lazy ass and take some action.