Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you find this wrong?

Madcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends told me that one of their friends likes me a lot and that i should go for her. The problem is that shes 13 and im 16, and i think that that might be not right since of the difference in age is big, but then again she looks 15-16 and is fun to be around. What do you guys think?

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say goodbye to your rep, your a sophomore and she is in 7th grade. I hope you like the grade school girls because after yu date her that's all you'll get.

But if no one finds out...

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it. While the age differences is fairly big, I think more importantly you're in hs and shes in middle school. Once you're in HS, you have to stick to at least HS chicks.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends told me that one of their friends likes me a lot and that i should go for her. The problem is that shes 13 and im 16, and i think that that might be not right since of the difference in age is big, but then again she looks 15-16 and is fun to be around. What do you guys think?
No. Any type of reasoning here would be cliche.

You're 16. I'm sure there's plenty of freshman girls at your school that would be interested solely based on that.

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt do it. not because of the age and the reputation but because of the maturaty level. you may be in it for the long haul and shes probably still doing the relationships that last a week.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on now leave that alone!!!!!
Don't be no R.Kelly

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as we all know there is a BIG STEP between middle and high school. It would make more sense if you were in college and dealing with a high skool junior girl.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
come on now leave that alone!!!!!
Don't be no R.Kelly

HAHAHA...his mind keeps tellin him no, but his eyes, his eyes keeps tellin him yes!

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want. But you cant have your cake and eat it too...