Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You CANT pursue a relationship. (Bigdave17)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How things go in 2019 the girls in the market have 4-5 male friends they ask for favors things her man should be doing for her. 1 different guy getting sex consistently and 1-2 other guys occasionally dipping in. She wants a relationship with the guys she spread her legs for but they dont want her.

So if yoi want a shot at a relationship get the SEX early and often. The guy she gives her body to is the one she wants.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How things go in 2019 the girls in the market have 4-5 male friends they ask for favors things her man should be doing for her. 1 different guy getting sex consistently and 1-2 other guys occasionally dipping in. She wants a relationship with the guys she spread her legs for but they dont want her.

So if yoi want a shot at a relationship get the SEX early and often. The guy she gives her body to is the one she wants.
Hell it was that way when I was a teenager in the mid-90’s.lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would they do other sexual favors for the others like head ?
Well it’s become much worse with the evolvement of social media. BUT, I was one of those “do favors for a girl while she goes out with and bangs one or 2 dudes regularly”. I was 15 and so much in the friend zone I was the damn mayor. I just know she had a TON of orbiters but was only sleeping with a couple dudes and going out with them.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave is so infatuated with himself that his reality is total skewed. I frankly think Dave needs to embrace his gay tendencies and quit cluttering up this forum with his predictable babble.