Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You’ve been duped

R

Ranger

This is probably my last post as I’m at peace now.

There is one last subject that I want to talk about.
There’s a lot of data about defining and bringing about, the things you want.
I’ve read a few things about what PUA gurus have written about this. It’s garbage.

The truth is, that a woman can never be included with what you want out of life. It’s a factor that will throw the whole process off and cause it to crash down around you.

A woman isn’t your life. This is really important. By writing down what you want in a woman, it will actually derail you. Especially thinking about what you want in a woman will definitely derail you.

Why is this? Because our minds as men are designed to solve problems. In fact over time it will mold you into something (not your masculine self) to get or find that woman with. Your own mind becomes a weapon to use against yourself. And you are using it against yourself.

Stop pretending that women are individualized creatures when they are not. Not in the abstract. True, each is unique. But they have the same biology.
A man is an individualized entity. A woman is not. She is encumbered with group think agreement. That is feminine. You are not.

So the true emphasis on what you want has to be your goals and aspirations. Women are a byproduct of this endeavor. They are subconsciously attracted to that individual.
Men will say...”I would sure like a woman like that one.”
Women do not say this. They say...”Oh my, I want THAT man. Not one like him, but THAT man.”

Every single downfall of men can be attributed directly or indirectly to those women we let into our lives. Women are not your enemy. You are your enemy. What you think and do is your enemy. No amount of PU will ever fix this.
Learn to want that bloody nose. Go after it. No matter what it takes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah ditto above. That’s a great post.

Only when I stopped searching and built a plan did the woman arrive.

Another point, once you have the woman, for God’s sake keep going. It’s even more important then.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably my last post as I’m at peace now.

There is one last subject that I want to talk about.
There’s a lot of data about defining and bringing about, the things you want.
I’ve read a few things about what PUA gurus have written about this. It’s garbage.

The truth is, that a woman can never be included with what you want out of life. It’s a factor that will throw the whole process off and cause it to crash down around you.

A woman isn’t your life. This is really important. By writing down what you want in a woman, it will actually derail you. Especially thinking about what you want in a woman will definitely derail you.

Why is this? Because our minds as men are designed to solve problems. In fact over time it will mold you into something (not your masculine self) to get or find that woman with. Your own mind becomes a weapon to use against yourself. And you are using it against yourself.

Stop pretending that women are individualized creatures when they are not. Not in the abstract. True, each is unique. But they have the same biology.
A man is an individualized entity. A woman is not. She is encumbered with group think agreement. That is feminine. You are not.

So the true emphasis on what you want has to be your goals and aspirations. Women are a byproduct of this endeavor. They are subconsciously attracted to that individual.
Men will say...”I would sure like a woman like that one.”
Women do not say this. They say...”Oh my, I want THAT man. Not one like him, but THAT man.”

Every single downfall of men can be attributed directly or indirectly to those women we let into our lives. Women are not your enemy. You are your enemy. What you think and do is your enemy. No amount of PU will ever fix this.
Learn to want that bloody nose. Go after it. No matter what it takes.
Lots of men get lazy and lose their drive when they get a women, because getting the women was their goal.
Later on those same men lose their women because they have completely lost their ambitions and drive that got them the women in the first place.

R

Ranger

Lots of men get lazy and lose their drive when they get a women, because getting the women was their goal.
Later on those same men lose their women because they have completely lost their ambitions and drive that got them the women in the first place.
Just what @Fruitbat was saying as well. What happens underneath is that we also go into nesting mode. Testosterone drops. We conform.

Our battles are way bloodier with ourselves than they ever are with women. I mean it’s a bloodbath. Our fears and insecurities haunt. That is our mission. To dominate and rule over our lives and biology. Only men can truly achieve this.
Our gifts are huge and yet we struggle over silly girls. For crying out loud. Lol
What a minuscule goal that is. We were meant for more.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just what @Fruitbat was saying as well. What happens underneath is that we also go into nesting mode. Testosterone drops. We conform.

Our battles are way bloodier with ourselves than they ever are with women. I mean it’s a bloodbath. Our fears and insecurities haunt. That is our mission. To dominate and rule over our lives and biology. Only men can truly achieve this.
Our gifts are huge and yet we struggle over silly girls. For crying out loud. Lol
What a minuscule goal that is. We were meant for more.
i was guilty of this too.

So easy to get complacent.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
We are at all time highs: the highest rates of divorce, the highest age to get married, the highest rates of infidelity, lowest rates of fertility, zero loyalty in relationships, and yet misery, depression, anxiety are at an all time high.

Highest rates of prescription drugs, highest rates of use of illegal drugs, highest rates of mental illness. There is clearly a strong correlation between the collapse of the family and mass misery.

The family is the basis of community. Community is the basis of nation. Your nation is your strength. By ignoring family, you just tighten the noose around your neck. Good luck with that.

R

Ranger

The family is the basis of community. Community is the basis of nation. Your nation is your strength. By ignoring family, you just tighten the noose around your neck. Good luck with that.
I have no idea how that applies to a man before mid 30’s or sooner if he is mentally ready. At the present parameters these men are just fodder for gobbling up resources.
Cattle grazing across the field.

Thinking that family is everything for a man makes him desperate and easily manipulated.
One has a family because he wants children.

The family is a failed western ideology as it is being played out in western culture. The family needs to be reconstructed. It needs to be wrecked and then rebuilt. You won’t see it in your lifetime.
You don’t punish the productive To lift up the nonproductive. You don’t take his production. He no longer feels the drive to produce.
You never reward the non productive.

We don’t disagree on principle. By we do disagree that we should keep feeding the resources machine.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea how that applies to a man before mid 30’s or sooner if he is mentally ready. At the present parameters these men are just fodder for gobbling up resources.
Cattle grazing across the field.

Thinking that family is everything for a man makes him desperate and easily manipulated.
One has a family because he wants children.

The family is a failed western ideology as it is being played out in western culture. The family needs to be reconstructed. It needs to be wrecked and then rebuilt. You won’t see it in your lifetime.
You don’t punish the productive To lift up the nonproductive. You don’t take his production. He no longer feels the drive to produce.
You never reward the non productive.

We don’t disagree on principle. By we do disagree that we should keep feeding the resources machine.
When I say family I mean patriarchal family. The man is in charge as nature deems necessary for the survival and welfare of everyone in the tribe.

The family of today is not a family. It is an abomination. A disgrace, unnatural through and through. it is a vacuum within which to suck men in so women can suck them dry of every dollar they have and every ounce of what little pride they may have had coming in.

When I say family I mean TRUE family with the father as leader, woman as caretaker of the children and of the man. This is the foundation of any strong nation.

R

Ranger

When I say family I mean patriarchal family. The man is in charge as nature deems necessary for the survival and welfare of everyone in the tribe.

The family of today is not a family. It is an abomination. A disgrace, unnatural through and through. it is a vacuum within which to suck men in so women can suck them dry of every dollar they have and every ounce of what little pride they may have had coming in.

When I say family I mean TRUE family with the father as leader, woman as caretaker of the children and of the man. This is the foundation of any strong nation.
Then we do agree. You will never change the laws. When was the last meaningful removal of a law taken place? If a politician mentioned that he would right things to equal he would NEVER be elected.
So that’s out.

We could somehow convince women to get the laws shutdown. Yeah, that’s out.

Make better women who drop their biology and become more idealistic like men? Yeah, that’s out.

There is only one way. Men who will only participate in a fair society so that their labor is protected. Plain and simple.
Do not participate in any of this garbage. Go be what a man needs to be. The women will show up. I guarantee it.

Let women be successful or unsuccessful on their own with you going towards your life’s accomplishments.

Do not participate in the imperative. Do not participate in the girl world. Let them do what girls do. I couldn’t care less what they do. I don’t even care if they get thrown out the doors of men everywhere. I don’t care if they become bag ladies.
There is not one thing that she doesn’t rely on men for. Either to build or acquire.

Still think that HB9 is precious? Lol
Men really are that weak.

R

Ranger

A modern woman is truly protected from the world as it really is. She will not end up in the gutter. She has a pvssy.

In reality the world is rather harsh and unforgiving to a man. He makes it upon his own heavily worked back. Tell a woman that if she fails...she’s on the street and see how fast she runs to the government. She absolutely cannot make it without the production of hard working men.

In light of certain truths you are making the world a better place by becoming better men. It’s the one thing this world needs more than anything else.
You are the backbone. You are the creator of living and livingness. You build the world. Not women.
They are there to raise the next generation.

Women wish they could have the inherent faculties of men. They beat you up because they want the power you own through just being a man.
For many their goal is to show men that they are just as “manly”. But they fail and they know it.

They burn themselves out early then blame you. Just because someone or some goofy government hands you a bag of $hit with a smile doesn’t mean you have to accept it. We are men. We don’t wear skirts (unless you’re a Scott like me) and we don’t whimper because it’s hard.

When you see men who do follow along with the imperative and elevates woman above all else, just smile. Why smile? Because you know he’s a failure as a man. Somewhere inside of him, he knows it too. He knows he couldn’t compete in the real world and caved. He’s lower in the water than whale $hit and somewhere in there is a failed human being.
Pity him.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back through historical records, men often became fathers mid to late 30s and beyond. It’s women becoming mothers older which has changed.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s true. Always younger women.
Srs Ranger don’t quit. We might not have agreed on everything we’ve discussed but we need decent posters here.

Just ignore the bollox.

I don’t need this forum for getting wammen anymore, but I come here as it’s one of the few places we can speak openly about shyt on the interweb. And occasionally to laugh at some of the posts in the main forum “if she dodnt respond to my 39th text does it mean she isn’t interested?”

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Women are the not the enemy. The devils that whisper in their ear that they are our equals are the enemy.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it ironic that so many men who came from a Pvssy---often find themselves spending the bulk of their lives trying DESPERATELY to get "back up in one".

I'm sure that there's a Freudian "joke" to be made from this one, but I can't think of one right now.

But what I can say is this:

Contentment in life is usually about finding BALANCE, and avoiding the trap of COMPULSION that leads to extreme tunnel-vision-like focus on anything that ends up draining you.

You HAVE to maintain your mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial autonomy in this world as much as possible.

Because as I've said many times before:

"Anything that you can't say "No" to is your MASTER. And "you" are it's SLAVE.

V.U.