Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yikes! Didn't know how effective kino was.

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys. I took this girl out on a date, we went to a comic festival (which, I found out later, that she absolutely adored), and then later for dinner at a sushi restaurant. I kept my cool and joked a bit, asked a lot about her, her work and her family etc... I kinoed her a lot but it didn't have any effect in the early part of the afternoon.

But then, later in the evening, everything started to change, because she knew places better than me in my neighbourhood, but whenever she would give me a direction she would grab my arm, hand, shirt or whatever. We took the train home and she was literally sleeping on my shoulder.

Thanks for all the tips guys, now I do know that they really work. I've seen the light, I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT!

------------------
"Life is a quest for identity, dare to explore" - Chapter3
"But Lieutenant! The newbie was on fire when I got here! - Anonymous
"then, when you've found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!" - A knight who says "Ni!"

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the light can only get brighter...

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah good ol kino its great

------------------
Its sad that a family can be torn apart by such a simple thing as a pack of wild dogs--Jack Handey

Joe Schmoe