Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

yeah its me again

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I want to ask what you guys think about this kind of situations.

one was I was looking at some girl I know, and she says to me stop looking, my boyfriend don't like, I tell her if he have a problem with that he can talk with me about it with a grin.

so what you guys would say here? I did somewhere good?

second, I was out with some friends and a friend grabed his girl arm and tell her like this "behave today, I don't want to you looking at the dudes" I find it lame you have to tell a girl that. you guys think he was a beta for doing it? since he pretty much show he was afraid.

and last another friend did this to his GF when htye was walking in a park or show don't remember where now, but had a guy from airforce there in his uniform and his GF was looking at him, he notice then he take her close to him, tell him "hey dude my girl was looking at you, and I too find you pretty so please you 2 can talk", he leaves her there, she goes after him furious for him do this, and he tell hers " do not make look like fool looking to other dude when you are with me, that was alpha right?

opnions guys, i'm trying to gather all info with my old experiences and improve things here.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inline:

Alvafe said:
so I want to ask what you guys think about this kind of situations.

one was I was looking at some girl I know, and she says to me stop looking, my boyfriend don't like, I tell her if he have a problem with that he can talk with me about it with a grin.

so what you guys would say here? I did somewhere good?

Not bad, but you could be playing with fire if he's actually around and you don't realize it. But then again, you must be creeping her out for her to say something. Your looks at women should be subtle but noticable.

second, I was out with some friends and a friend grabed his girl arm and tell her like this "behave today, I don't want to you looking at the dudes" I find it lame you have to tell a girl that. you guys think he was a beta for doing it? since he pretty much show he was afraid.

Beta. He didn't take care of business with her right off the bat (set limits, lay down the rules) so now he has to say stuff like that situationally. Women do not respond to spoken commands. They respond to punishment and conditionaing (withdrawal of attention).

and last another friend did this to his GF when htye was walking in a park or show don't remember where now, but had a guy from airforce there in his uniform and his GF was looking at him, he notice then he take her close to him, tell him "hey dude my girl was looking at you, and I too find you pretty so please you 2 can talk", he leaves her there, she goes after him furious for him do this, and he tell hers " do not make look like fool looking to other dude when you are with me, that was alpha right?

Personally I think this is a wise move. I have done this before to great effect. It shocks and embarasses her and she will be much more likely to control herself in the future. In my view this is absolutely alpha. The key is to not get angry or rageful, but rather be stoic with a "this is how it is" attitude.

opnions guys, i'm trying to gather all info with my old experiences and improve things here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Atom Smasher on all three.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great, thanks for the info :)

edit: thinking about the answers on my first situation, by playing with fire would be he really come around to talk with me and try to be a macho trying to start something? because I did say that waiting for a fight, one thing I never did was to back down when someone try to intimidate me, it have the exactly effect of me intimating him, and normally they always back down, and even if they don't I let then start the first punch so anyway it will be considered self defense.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days it's best to avoid fights. You never know what weapon someone may be carrying. I think your first scenario is very dangerous and not worth the risk. If she says what you quoted, there is a good chance her boyfriend is really around. But for her to say that a man has to be really creeping her out.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its was more like a playfull manner, she gets close to ask things and on doing that she place her thing on the table pushing some of my things to have space, so I gave her a look of really? then she toss that, in playfull manner, well better I learn how to explain things better :p

but thanks, point taken