Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf is wrong with you guys

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with insults you're contributing to my thread, it has sparked positive, and negative thoughts. Thinking is what I want people to do, so thanks
So go watch the Ozzy vid and give some input. I posted it. Unreal but hey it only proves Rollo correct.

Serenity

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but it makes it pointless to reiterate... I'm not the kind of person who stops doing something just because others think it's not worth the effort
You don't care to understand why it's not worth the effort? I replied in concern for you, there is such a thing as caring too much. You can let this annoy you for an eternity, this problem will never go away. It may seem harsh, but there's enough guys out there already who needs to find happiness. Don't let this pursuit make you unhappy, don't let it annoy you, don't be among the one's in need.

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
These types of threads have zero, absolutely zero effect on the guys you're trying to influence. Don't let this frustrate you, it's pointless. They'll either get there or they won't. If they're not open to seriously changing their ways then they won't, nothing you or me or anyone can do about it. Ignore them, wait for them to be ultimately defeated and begging for our advice, then give it because then they'll listen.

Blasting then for their ignorance is more for your own satisfaction and feeling superior than helping them, but nothing is better for feeling superior than also believing you're helping them. You are not, because again they can't be helped in that state.
i think he just wants to hand out tough love , i didnt really smell any sense of pride or superiority here

but i FULLY believe that some gys have to have some really bad happen to them to wake them up

Serenity

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he just wants to hand out tough love , i didnt really smell any sense of pride or superiority here

but i FULLY believe that some gys have to have some really bad happen to them to wake them up
Tough love or not, it's not helpful. People just shut off anyways when they receive "tough love", especially from a stranger. It's better to give a calm advice, not get emotionally involved and let it be if the other person won't listen. There isn't a more certain sign of being too emotionally involved when giving advice than to be aggressive, some sanity goes out the window in that state of mind as well, lowering the value of the given advice.

"Tough love" is ineffective, most people aren't gonna have any of that. Being aggressive won't make people listen, only make them more defensive of their own point of view.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough love or not, it's not helpful. People just shut off anyways when they receive "tough love", especially from a stranger. It's better to give a calm advice, not get emotionally involved and let it be if the other person won't listen. There isn't a more certain sign of being too emotionally involved when giving advice than to be aggressive, some sanity goes out the window in that state of mind as well, lowering the value of the given advice.

"Tough love" is ineffective, most people aren't gonna have any of that. Being aggressive won't make people listen, only make them more defensive of their own point of view.
that is tru , its not for everybody. the only thing i can say is try not to take his overaggressiveness too seriously and listen to the helpfulness

Epicenter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

In general I agree but if a topic is extremely important it has to be emotionally loaded and attention grabbing like an alarm button otherwise it get's lost in the ocean of random data.

His point is so important because it is extremely counter intuitive because we basically have to fight nature to some degree.

Sexuality and bonding are highest priority in many mammals but that comes with a lot of suffering when it comes to people. If you destroy your future in trying to follow your basic programming you might end like a slave. That is horrible.

If you have not much time to teach somebody you have to give tough love so it gets memorized. We learn by repetition so it has to be said often. Plus actually one solidifies ones own principles because you want to be able to remember some principles in your weakest state. No chinks in the armour.