Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wow, total 180

AceyR6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out for 2 dates with this HB. She was loving me. Calling me alot more then I was calling her, telling me I'd eventually meet all her friends, etc. Two days after the second date, she calls me up to see if I was down the shore, where she was. I told her I was busy this weekend and couldn't make it down. And that she should call me when she gets back (sunday). She usually really good about calling when she says she'll call. But sunday rolls by no call. I give in and give her a call on tuesday, no one answers. I give her another call on thursday. She picks up tells me that she'll be free Friday. I call her Friday, she doesn't pick up. The thing thats confusing me is that I didn't change anything about my game. I didn't get AFC, if anything I might of gotten slightly more ****y with her. Should I call her back, what should I say? or maybe I should leaver her alone. I honestly don't know what to do.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she wanted to screw your brains out on the shore, but when you said you were busy, she got mad? Or maybe she has PMS right now.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how girls are, you can play all your cards right, but they feel they need to twist things around. Do what I do, write her number in the black book, delete her number from the cell and next her ass. Been and seen too many situations like this, she's not worth the time.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude stop calling so much..if she is as hooked as you say she will call you..

I dont understand some people's mentality that you think you have to keep calling a girl to show her you are interested..

she probably knows you are interested..you have done nothing wrong with your game..she is either really busy or has something else going on..lay off go have a good time somewhere .. and let the kettle boil..when its dinner time..she will call you

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be accustomed to AFC's. And, even though we are told that women love a challenge, there are some who like to be in control. So if she realizes that you are a challenge to her, she may have second thoughts about you, which may explain her low IL behavior.

I would just pull back for a while and let her contact you because the ball is in her court. I didn't see anything wrong in your game. If she doesn't contact you, it is not such a bad thing since you will have weeded out a girl who is probably not worth your time anyway.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone with high IL doesn't just stop having it for no reason over the course of a few days. Her actions could mean anything from a disaster in her life to her meeting some other guy at the beach and being into him now. Stop worrying about it and live your life like she's already gone. If she's still feeling you, she'll come back. If she's not, you can't do anything else about it anyway.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, now that I think about it, Quick has a valid point.

Some women see you as the flavor of the week/month and as soon as they see something new and interesting they'll drop you like a hot potato.

Don't worry about and move on.