Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, home mortgage interest rates have hit 6.28%!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently, the US economy is not in the best place now
It isn't. Stock market is a mess. Mortgage rates aren't that bad historically. Rents are high. Layoffs are increasing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They are high in comparison to what they were the last few years but historically these rates are still very low.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More contradictions. Mortgage rates and rents are high because of demand pull inflation, which is impossible for a bad economy.
Where were you during the 1970s era of stagflation? Stagnant economy + high inflation.

I am more concerned about the mess in the stock market than I am about the mortgage rates.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where were you during the 1970s era of stagflation? Stagnant economy + high inflation.

I am more concerned about the mess in the stock market than I am about the mortgage rates.
This is not the 1970s. It is 2022. Less than a year removed from a global pandemic.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, we have a stock market that is in free fall and rising mortgage rates. Rental rates have been high. There is some evidence that demand for owned-housing is decreasing as sellers are desperate and cutting prices.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, we have a stock market that is in free fall and rising mortgage rates. Rental rates have been high. There is some evidence that demand for owned-housing is decreasing as sellers are desperate and cutting prices.
There is evidence that peoples’ view of the economy is almost always based on how they feel about the current President, not on the current economic realities.

You can’t have both a bad economy and demand-pull inflation at the same time. That is a contradiction. So which is it?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t have both a bad economy and demand-pull inflation at the same time. That is a contradiction. So which is it?
You say that but offer zero proof.

There is a recession. GDP is falling. The stock market is in free fall. There is inflation.

The stock market isn't as future indicating as some like to believe. GDP was already falling in January-March 2022 when the stock market was beginning its free fall.