Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Feel Lesser Of A Man If Your Woman................

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Took care of you financially? Making more income than you, etc.........

Speak on it..........

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lots of questions from you.
Honestly, I don't know. I was recently in a situation where my gf and I are in the same field and due mainly to better connections and luck she was starting to be in a better place financially and careerwise than me.
I will admit that it bothered me a bit.

But I worked with another gf waiting tables and she did better than I on the job always making more money than I and it did not
bother me at all. I was an afc at the time though.

I think it depends on the dynamics of the relationship. If you have a set structure in place where the man is the dominant figure in the relationship it may be a problem.
If the dynamic is such that both partners are equally dominant or the woman is the dominant figure in the relationship than it won't be a problem.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

Fro DJ's there are always other options.

Go for no sex until you find the right one...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I wouldn't....

Are you kidding me...

What's the problem here? so your girl makes more moeny than you -= only someone who is insecure would have a problem with this....

Of course...

If your lady took this as a reason to disrespect you - then you should dump her a##...

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys talk big and tough but have you actually BEEN in that situation before.
I could have been and let me tell you, it was not my first choice. I actually would have choosen to be unemployed living with my parents versus unemployed living with my girlfriend(600 miles away).
Luckily I will be employed(without the girl though, oh well).

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more money = more toys = more vacations = less stress...

they all say that money can't buy us happiness, but when it comes to married couples, I can almost guarantee that a lack of money is the first thing that will be argued about..

its a new age, we are all new aged DJ....and hello...women are becoming more successful everyday...i'm not going to pedistal my gf if she makes more than me and kiss her a*s...but..i will respect her...and the more jealous her money makes me, then the less of a DJ i am...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id be at home playing poker online in my underwear

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
So long as you have a respectable job (not flipping burgers) and you're going somewhere with your career I don't see a real problem here. As long as your pay is good enough that you could make it on your own I don't see the big deal if the chick makes more than you.