Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you consider a girl who is willing to hook up with you in the first date as a red flag?

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you consider a girl who is willing to hook up with you in the first date as a red flag?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider it the greenest of possible green flags. Unless she's clearly nuts.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No
If she makes me wait any longer than that, it's a red flag.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how accurate you are in your assessment of your SMV.

If you thinks it's higher than it really is, it could be a soul crushing false positive.

Or it could be a verification if you are accurate in your self-assessment.

In my own experience, first night lays are best kept in the category of FWB.

And lays that take a while ended up with longer, more stable relationships.

Baibars

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She could also make me wait longer and let others bang her on the first date. I wouldn’t judge a girls quality by that.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
As a young person, yes that would be a red flag,

At my age now, no its not a red flag, we are grown ass adults who like to have sex, no big deal.

And I know Im attractive and women wanna fvck me so hey, it is what it is.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the ladies locker room:

Here’s why guys confuse women (yes that’s really a thing…)

See the variation of the responses here so far? Some yes, some no, some it depends. Ok. Got it. Women failed mind reading and they don’t know who are the yes men (who will reward a girl who has sex on the first date) and who are the no men (who punish a girl for sex on the first date). What is the reward/punishment? Generally it’s a relationship. So women in many cases either learn or are taught to decline sex on the first date as ASD when in fact they may really want it.

My playboy buddy takes the view that if a woman is so hot & bothered by him that she fvcks him on the first encounter he considers that a meaningful extension of trust and he rewards it. But he also couldn’t care less how many prior partners a woman has had.

I tend to take the more conservative approach for this reason. If I have sexual desire I’m still going to have it later on unless it turns out I have seriously misread a man, which really doesn’t happen any more tbh.

Food for thought.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

See the variation of the responses here so far? Some yes, some no, some it depends. Ok. Got it. Women failed mind reading and they don’t know who are the yes men (who will reward a girl who has sex on the first date) and who are the no men (who punish a girl for sex on the first date). What is the reward/punishment? Generally it’s a relationship. So women in many cases either learn or are taught to decline sex on the first date as ASD when in fact they may really want it.

My playboy buddy takes the view that if a woman is so hot & bothered by him that she fvcks him on the first encounter he considers that a meaningful extension of trust and he rewards it. But he also couldn’t care less how many prior partners a woman has had.

I tend to take the more conservative approach for this reason. If I have sexual desire I’m still going to have it later on unless it turns out I have seriously misread a man, which really doesn’t happen any more tbh.

Food for thought.
Unless the guy is out of your league, he's likely to stick around.

I assume you read men well, but there's always the "perfect" guy who uses the wrong salad dressing. Got to watch out for him.

I imagine many of the guys saying it's a red flag would not view an obvious high-quality woman as a slut.

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Food for thought.
50+ year old girl. Its sex first always guys. Taking advice from a women this old or any woman for that matter is generally a bad idea.
A girl who makes you wait is usually not worth the wait.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50+ year old girl. Its sex first always guys. Taking advice from a women this old or any woman for that matter is generally a bad idea.
A girl who makes you wait is usually not worth the wait.
1-3 dates for sex isn’t going to kill you. If she’s making you wait while she screws some other guy then there will be some other red flags being dropped. This whole women are perfect super spies that can leave zero crumb trails is complete Bs lol.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s making you wait while she screws some other guy then there will be some other red flags being dropped
The alpha fuks beta bucks side of game. Loving oppertunistically. Our best option is to be the game DHV and her interest should lead to sex sooner then later. The rest is her trying to control the frame.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my age now, no its not a red flag, we are grown ass adults who like to have sex, no big deal.
I agree with this now, Im 38 and a dad, I aint gonna find a woman whos hymen isnt broken.

I just make sure
1 shes fun to be around
2) her facial muscles react quick to positive emotions and shes not dead inside
3) she hasnt got the glassy eye look, (like she constantly lost her puppy 3 hours ago).
4) she is happy to see me and invests.

they all have 10 man eco systems and its pointless worrying about, what they cant get is a quality mans time, be that quality man.