Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wonder (Mexican) Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neil, I don't understand what you are getting at. Can you please elaborate?

I am a full stack developer and run two online sale businesses on the side of my main job. I don't work for a bank.
I'm saying please stop being a Fed apologist until you watch Money Masters (3 hours long).

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil, when I was 16, I became obsessed with conspiracy after coming across them online. I thought the Fed was an evil private organization. I watched quite a few documentaries about the federal reserve and fractional banking put out by conspiracy leaning organizations and people. Thought 9/11 was an inside job. I sucked Ron Paul's c0ck. I wanted a gold standard. Bought his books. I took Alex Jones seriously, and I used to believe in Austrian economics. I bought two of Friedrich Hayek's books. Believe me I am familiar with what you are familiar with.

But as time went on and after going to college, I discovered much of what I thought I had learned online through conspiracy centered sources was just not correct.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil, when I was 16, I became obsessed with conspiracy after coming across them online. I thought the Fed was an evil private organization. I watched quite a few documentaries about the federal reserve and fractional banking put out by conspiracy leaning organizations and people. Thought 9/11 was an inside job. I sucked Ron Paul's c0ck. I wanted a gold standard. Bought his books. I took Alex Jones seriously, and I used to believe in Austrian economics. I bought two of Friedrich Hayek's books. Believe me I am familiar with what you are familiar with.

But as time went on and after going to college, I discovered much of what I thought I had learned online through conspiracy centered sources was just not correct.
Apparently, you didn't learn much. You should have stuck with your original thought. Because it is safer and makes you feel better to dismiss what is right in front of your face means you shrink from the fight. All of these groups and these people want power, money and control. They are supported by corrupt politicians and media. You can pretend all you want that there are no conspiracies but history is littered with them. Oh, they wouldn't do them now, things have changed. You woke up and then went back to sleep because it was easier. Don't shame those that want to stay awake.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, you didn't learn much. You should have stuck with your original thought. Because it is safer and makes you feel better to dismiss what is right in front of your face means you shrink from the fight. All of these groups and these people want power, money and control. They are supported by corrupt politicians and media. You can pretend all you want that there are no conspiracies but history is littered with them. Oh, they wouldn't do them now, things have changed. You woke up and then went back to sleep because it was easier. Don't shame those that want to stay awake.
There is no need to insult someone for having a different opinion. I'm sorry, from my own personal research, many conspiracies are just not true. There are real conspiracies like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, Operation Northwoods, Watergate, Mk Ultra, etc.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God I love Neil if it wasn't for his racits a$$ this site wouldn't be worth coming back at all
at least Neil doesn't try to play dumb like @Danger about race relations and is honest
Neil I would love to interview you for my podcast PM me if you down mate

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not into the debating here but I think the one thing we can all agree on is Lynda Carter (the original WW) was incredibly f*cking hot.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God I love Neil if it wasn't for his racits a$$ this site wouldn't be worth coming back at all
at least Neil doesn't try to play dumb like @Danger about race relations and is honest
Neil I would love to interview you for my podcast PM me if you down mate
is that the typical liberal go to when you want to shame people now? get over yourself. if you can't handle facts, or combat it with equal facts, pipe down and stop throwing out SJW buzz words.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is that the typical liberal go to when you want to shame people now? get over yourself. if you can't handle facts, or combat it with equal facts, pipe down and stop throwing out SJW buzz words.
Liberal?

you sound like a frigging idiot. I gave the guy props for telling the truth. you lack severe reading comprehension.....Go mgtow somewhere else clown

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neil, when I was 16., ... I thought the Fed was an evil private organization... I discovered much of what I thought I had learned online through conspiracy centered sources was just not correct.
Needle off record, are you saying the Federal Reserve is actually Federal????

What is a "conspiracy centered source"?

Are you saying you didn't watch the film Money Masters but thought you could just sound smart? It's one of the most informative, fact-filled sources of information I've ever seen. It's about history.

Why do you think Trump won?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Let's look at the people I employ.

1) Accountant - black female (since 2011)
2) Physical Trainer - black male (since 2016)
3) Model - white female (since 2016)
4) Lawyer - white male (since 2002)
5) Agent - Asian male (since 2012)
6) Salesman - Asian male (since 2015)

Now I know there is nothing an individual can do to not be considered racist, but do note that 33% of my employees are black and 33% are Asian. That means Asians are 589% overrepresented and blacks are 275% overrepresented in my business. Wouldn't a racist refuse to do business with non white people?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liberal?

you sound like a frigging idiot. I gave the guy props for telling the truth. you lack severe reading comprehension.....Go mgtow somewhere else clown
you mean before or after you call someone a racist stooge. you sound like a typical minority who can't get it together and wants to blame everyone else for their failures. good luck with that attitude troll, lol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't a racist refuse to do business with non white people?
That's not actually the case.

This book:

Race and Economics

Demonstrates both why theoretically and empirically, economic reasons are one of the few things that cause "racists" to temporarily halt their "racist" behaviors. Money, it seems, is more powerful than racism.

So, hiring black people doesn't prove you aren't a racist.

(During Apartheid in South Africa, white owned construction companies who built houses in white only neighborhoods still hired black crews because they were cheaper, for example)

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not actually the case.

This book:

Race and Economics

Demonstrates both why theoretically and empirically, economic reasons are one of the few things that cause "racists" to temporarily halt their "racist" behaviors. Money, it seems, is more powerful than racism.

So, hiring black people doesn't prove you aren't a racist.

(During Apartheid in South Africa, white owned construction companies who built houses in white only neighborhoods still hired black crews because they were cheaper, for example)
so what exactly would someone have to do to prove they are not a racist in your book? and by the way, the word racism has been stretched out to mean so many different things, the word is practically meaningless. All of these stupid words whip people up into a frenzy but have no real meaning. All of this racism crap is ghost hunting, it doesn't exist. And even if it did, every group does it. But instead of being honest, most people simply blame bad old whitey.

Nice job, bringing up the south africa thing. I know, I know, all of the evils of the world and more specifically for this discussion, racism, are laid solely at the feet of white people. You may or may not know this, but white people were way late to the slavery and racism party and were one of the first to outlaw slavery. 650K people died freeing the slaves. I think that pays white people's tab on the slavery thing. Time for all of the SJWs to come back to the real world and realize that slavey still goes on today in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. If you're looking for racism and human rights violations, that would be a much better place to start.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what exactly would someone have to do to prove they are not a racist in your book?
You misunderstood my point. I wasn't calling him a racist, in fact I doubt he is. I was only pointing out that it's a well known economic behavior that even racists will obey the laws of capitalism.

And if you were to check out the link I posted, the main idea of the book (economics and race) was that the most effective way to END "racist" behavior (you'll never end discrimination, it's human nature whites marry whites, blacks blacks, etc.) is PURE capitalism, free from government intrusions. In fact, the argument I listed (hiring blacks in SA) they did so DESPITE government fines. Even with the fines it was more beneficial to hire blacks, as hiring them, along with the fines, was better than hiring whites.

My point?

Government intrusions in free markets INCREASE racism. That was the whole point of the book. (Black libertarian Econ prof from Georgetown) In fact, plenty of economists will tell you WHY any "minimum wage" IS racist in nature and intention, at least they were when they were first created.

So, to your question (which I believe was based on a misunderstanding of my post) to prove you are truly AGAINST racism, one must support a very limited government, including a complete eradication of all labor unions and minimum wage laws. Both unions and minimum wage laws price blacks out of the market, one of the reason the black unemployment rate is far higher than the white unemployment rate.

By that logic, those on the left are THE RACIST people on Earth. You will find no class more racist than white democrats, especially "elites" and "academics."

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean before or after you call someone a racist stooge. you sound like a typical minority who can't get it together and wants to blame everyone else for their failures. good luck with that attitude troll, lol

Neil has admitted he doesn't like minorities in other threads,
I respect a person who admits they are racists compared to someone like yourself who tries to use deflection and not say they are racists.
and stop using strawman arguments, my bitcoin is going up, see what I did there? clown

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neil has admitted he doesn't like minorities in other threads...
  • Wrong. I said I don't like paying WELFARE to foreigners to come here.
  • Our ancestors immigrated here when there was no welfare. Whoever survived was tough as nails. Not true now.
  • Want open borders? Fine, but no welfare and let me take my Second Amendment to Mexico.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Gal Gadot looks better then the original wonder woman.....sorry
Hotter to you. Are you saying I'm lying and that I secretly know Gal Gadot is hotter?

First, Lynda Carter was 22 there and Gal Gadot is 32 (no contest, sorry, see God).

Second, I publish formal ratings obtained via consensus. Ever see a beauty contest with only one judge?
  • For individuals, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • For contests, beauty is based on a set of judges (not one judge).
I'm amazed at the audacity member after member has to think they can unilaterally declare who is hotter than who (and it's almost exclusively non-white men here saying the non-white girl is hotter - without mentioning their bias).

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotter to you. Are you saying I'm lying and that I secretly know Gal Gadot is hotter?

First, Lynda Carter was 22 there and Gal Gadot is 32 (no contest, sorry, see God).

Second, I publish formal ratings obtained via consensus. Ever see a beauty contest with only one judge?
I'm amazed at the audacity member after member has to think they can unilaterally declare who is hotter than who (and it's almost exclusively non-white men here saying the non-white girl is hotter - without mentioning their bias).
I don't think Gal Gadot is hot either, a bit too anorexic for me

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not biased, if a white women is hot I will admit it, I like Brunette white women with brown eyes, not a fan of blue eyes they are creepy to me. And the older WW has cold blue eyes and they look terrible, and it doesn't matter what race she is. They look even worse on black or Latina women. You are the one who is biased and remember I don't think Gal Gadot is hot either

Status
Not open for further replies.