Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's Horniness Drops Drastically in Winter

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, it seems like my own sex drive seems to drop in the winter as well. I'm just assuming the warmer weather and sunshine energizes us, and our sex drive is just one aspect of how our mood changes in general.

The weather is much warmer this fall than in the past for whatever reasons, but of course the days are much shorter so that has an impact on mood as well.

Anyone else notice this? I saw some very pretty girls yesterday, but I was like 'meh.' 3 months ago I probably would've been feeling some kinda way.

As a very broad impression, it seems like women check me out less, are lower energy in general and just not as playful in the fall and winter.

Anyone else notice this?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I've never thought about it before, but I'll bet it has to do with the amount of sunlight we absorb in the summer -> Vitamin D production -> hormone levels, etc etc.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One aspect is that women wear less appealing outfits in the winter because it's cold so most of them can't go out in minis or crop tops in under 50 degrees.

Another is that since there's less to do when you go out, people who are out will be more inclined to only be out because they have to be (work, school, groceries, etc.) Rather than hanging out socially.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One aspect is that women wear less appealing outfits in the winter because it's cold so most of them can't go out in minis or crop tops in under 50 degrees.

Another is that since there's less to do when you go out, people who are out will be more inclined to only be out because they have to be (work, school, groceries, etc.) Rather than hanging out socially.
I've seen women walk around in short skirts and petty tops while it's 50 degrees or lower on a Friday and Saturday night. Do not underestimate a woman's desire to show her skin, even while she's huddled together with her other friends like fools freezing their asses off.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Ive alqays been a spring guy. I get what your saying. Must be the sun light
I can see that. Warmer temps and spring coming after winter with more people out and about and you can almost feel increased personal energy and excitement in the air. The seasons do effect moods to a certain extent, and female availability, but people can be horny all year long…
That’s not seasonal

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she participates in "No-Shave November" then yeah....

But seriously...Why do you think "Cuffing season" is in the Fall?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she participates in "No-Shave November" then yeah....

But seriously...Why do you think "Cuffing season" is in the Fall?

Cuffing season could be a factor too. If there's less single girls around then you'd get less attention, IOIs and receptiveness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the Southern U.S. with mild winters, sex drives are still good.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't doing something right if you believe this.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
There's probably some truth to this...

If you compare indigenous groups of people in warm climates vs. cold climates, I would say the warm climate people are naturally more promiscuous. This is actually the evolutionary reason why (on average) darker skinned people have larger penises than lighter skinned people.

Darker skin means your ancestors spent a lot of time in the Sun. Lighter skin means your ancestors were most likely in caves due to cold. A reduction in penis size is a way to stop heat loss from the body.

Now of course this doesn't necessarily translate to daily life in 2021, I'm just saying that it might be rooted in some reality.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the northern hemisphere, there's pair-bonding pressure due to the holiday season, in addition to the cold weather getting rid of skimpy clothing and promoting romantic-style cuddling to keep warm.

I'd be interested to know how this plays out in Australia when the Holidays are in the summertime.

Assuming you guys can still leave your houses, that is.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose there's no way to tell unless girls are horny for YOU in particular and then you notice a consistent seasonal dropoff.

For guys who never get IOI's, never get approached or never approach for that matter, I can see why this would be merely an abstraction.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely notice a difference in general vibe out in public during summer months by the beach. People wearing next to nothing must put them in a certain mood, more than suffling around wearing bulky coats, scarves, hats etc that hide their natural shape, flesh etc. People probably feel more uncomfortable due to the weather, so less likely to be 'in the mood' as often.