Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's choices in guys

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes me wonder about some women with the guys they choose, characteristics that you'd think it would make a guy un-desirable. A woman I've talked about she's separated from her husband now with a guy I know. He was so sh*tfaced the other day when I seen him talking about other women etc he's into hard drugs, he does have a steady decent paying job he's not broke by any means. I think what does she see in you? money? your a heavy drunker her ex husband is better than he is.

I see it regularly women with guys like this and I think WTF all I get from women is nervousness they start feeling insecure around me, or I get a ton of attitude. I don't put up with bullsh*t, I'm not a push over either a woman knows I'm boss I don't dance to snapping fingers. I have lots of fights with women they can scream all they want I don't tolerate their childish games, the word I fvcking hate you I'm used to hearing that. Got a woman now she's all pissy at me because I said something not speaking to me, what ever.

The woman I'm talking about has let herself go she's a beach ball now, sex appeal is long long gone, she's got anxiety issues, my red flag detector was going off when I first met her just stayed friendly with her. She's living a pretty good life from her ex husband with alimony payments, child support etc she's probably pulling in more money per month than I do and she's not working hard and I have a 25 per hour job.

Working at my observer job the other day watching people, todays women are just sinking farther into the toilet, so many with big fat a**es I can't say guys are getting any better big beer guts hanging off of them. I'm trying to keep myself in shape I don't have a big gut hanging off me I'm not looking like a slob. Society as we see it is changing the days of guys dressing and looking presentable are over, women are now turning into big fat pigs. Another guy I know he's on the dating scene he's tired of it, women are more interested in money than anything else.

The sh*t that is going on today makes MGTOW choice looking even better, the return value of women has plummeted a guy is better off using his hand and get on with life doing what he wants.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to men who make them FEEL a certain way. Bad boys are interesting because they usually evoke a wide range of emotions within a women, both good and bad. It's the intensity of emotions they're addicted to. Guys who get drunk and beat their wives etc, are also often times very "lovey-dovey" and know how to make the woman feel good, wanted, and sexy when he wants to. He has to, otherwise she won't keep putting up with his BS.

This is why you see guys who have it all (fame, money, good looks) still get cheated on with the pool boy. Women get high off emotions.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how the woman views you. It doesn't have to do anyhting with your job. You could be a an unemployed artist and still f*ck 7 days a week. As long as the woman perceives you as an alpha, you won't be lacking for female attention.

Many guys with rather above average financial success develop this notion, that they have to spend a lot of money for a woman or show their success the minute they meet her. This puts you in a position where the woman perceives you as a beta provider. You're simply a credit card for her. If she finds out about your success on her own and, in turn, has to fight for your attention and validation, you'll reap the sweet fruits.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it regularly women with guys like this and I think WTF all I get from women is nervousness they start feeling insecure around me, or I get a ton of attitude.
We live in a gynocentric society brother. See on a natural level women would be attracted to you(leader) and she would be repulsed by the Beta male.

HOWEVER

Society is artificial + supported by the state......So women have taught themselves they can LTR the mediocre guy, who holds her to no strict or healthy standards. Validates her every move, pines over her, and chases her when she dumps him like clockwork.

Shes also taught herself that Misdemeanour Marcus is only one message away for a bit of 8" loving.

see how its all set up in her favour , yet shes a 2/10!! its sickening to even think about

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a gynocentric society brother. See on a natural level women would be attracted to you(leader) and she would be repulsed by the Beta male.

HOWEVER

Society is artificial + supported by the state......So women have taught themselves they can LTR the mediocre guy, who holds her to no strict or healthy standards. Validates her every move, pines over her, and chases her when she dumps him like clockwork.

Shes also taught herself that Misdemeanour Marcus is only one message away for a bit of 8" loving.

see how its all set up in her favour , yet shes a 2/10!! its sickening to even think about
Not solely. Since many men cave when it comes to standing their ground and checking those women, they automatically continue and reinforce that behavior. The root lies in our genetics. We would f*ck a female serial killer that walks around and spits at babies if she was just hot enough. This behavior is reflected in women.

That means: the less men engage in this weak game and aim for a better life for themselves, the more women will come forward and pursue those men, resulting from a lack of thirsty, low quality men.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman I'm talking about has let herself go she's a beach ball now, sex appeal is long long gone, she's got anxiety issues, my red flag detector was going off when I first met her just stayed friendly with her. She's living a pretty good life from her ex husband with alimony payments, child support etc she's probably pulling in more money per month than I do and she's not working hard and I have a 25 per hour job.
Not solely.
his middle paragraph told me everything. This is what women teach themselves, they all purposely date a Cuck, once theyve got the seed of another guy.

We as men allow this. Women shouldn't be this bold

Bugle whales with the mindset of Catherine of Aragon

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his middle paragraph told me everything. This is what women teach themselves, they all purposely date a Cuck, once theyve got the seed of another guy.

We as men allow this. Women shouldn't be this bold

Bugle whales with the mindset of Catherine of Aragon
For real though. Damn, some women gut their men with a metaphorical machete. Although it happens over and over again, so many men run into this trap. The indicators are always the same. We gotta be careful.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For real though. Damn, some women gut their men with a metaphorical machete. Although it happens over and over again, so many men run into this trap. The indicators are always the same. We gotta be careful.
If a man has a baby with a woman in 2020, you can literally predict he will be gone by the time the kids 3.

If i considered a child in 2020, I would make sure i earned 100k a year etc so she was totally dependent on me and my fantastic lifestyle. prenups the lot

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man has a baby with a woman in 2020, you can literally predict he will be gone by the time the kids 3.

If i considered a child in 2020, I would make sure i earned 100k a year etc so she was totally dependent on me and my fantastic lifestyle. prenups the lot
Go even further to the next level and get your child from a perfectly healthy surrogate mother and raise those kids with zero legal and/or emotional liabilities.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does that leave us well rounded guys, that's the question. I went from feeling rather validated and rewarded by society and the dating market to feeling like a total fish out of water just in 4-5 years.
I dont know, Since going red pill, and adopting the Sosuave mindset, i can get women no problem, but not for commitment,

I aim to work on income so i totally outdo women.

Edited to add i can get single moms to commit , I am a single dad, but I won't take on another mans orgasm. It never works ever

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does that leave us well rounded guys, that's the question. I went from feeling rather validated and rewarded by society and the dating market to feeling like a total fish out of water just in 4-5 years.
Then you're doing everything right. You feel that way because you don't lick women's as*es. You could live an ignorant, dreamy life and run after every woman who crosses your way. At the end of the day you could tell yourself "Damn, I got some numbers and the women love me!" But you're not doing that.

Don't get your validation from women or the abstract concept of a society. If you go out after this pandemic, you'll find some high quality women at places you don't expect them to be. Online dating is a total sh*t show though. That ship has sunk 1-2 years ago.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes me wonder about some women with the guys they choose, characteristics that you'd think it would make a guy un-desirable. A woman I've talked about she's separated from her husband now with a guy I know. He was so sh*tfaced the other day when I seen him talking about other women etc he's into hard drugs, he does have a steady decent paying job he's not broke by any means. I think what does she see in you? money? your a heavy drunker her ex husband is better than he is.
Women that choose to be associated with or have dated losers have low self esteem and are themselves low value. If I begin dating a woman and she reveals any of this I immediately move on. I may sleep with her for a few weeks if she's sexually attractive, but that's about it. She's not worth any further investment on my part.

Lately, I have been disqualifying females on what most guys would probably give them a pass on. Tattoos, source of income, debt, drinking habits, selfies on social media... Bye, no thanks, see ya, nice meeting you... If her girlfriends are of questionable character, that also disqualifies her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The more you see what happens the more you realize some people just cannot make good choices in certain parts of their life. They claim they want a good guy who treats them well but they end up with a loser who has nothing going for them who treats them like dirt, even if the good guy isn't a beta pushover wimp.

At the end of the day maybe they feel that is what they are worth and the good guy won't stick around once he finds out who they really are. Who knows?

Just as some people are terrible with finances or being on time, showing up for work, etc, some people are just terrible at picking someone to be in a quality relationship with.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it does not work, lots of guys with billions tried that, there is always another guy with something we don't have. the idea is ok, but in practice no... one of the only ways is to keep her pregnant. depends on how many kids you really want and have the ability to care for.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you see what happens the more you realize some people just cannot make good choices in certain parts of their life. They claim they want a good guy who treats them well but they end up with a loser who has nothing going for them who treats them like dirt, even if the good guy isn't a beta pushover wimp.
They are their own undoing.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mgtow is gaining traction for the reasons you stated. lets say you do a bunch of "self improvement" and lock a woman down...pretty soon she will get fat and if you gamed her by showing off your lifestyle she will see you as an atm. women don't suddenly go on their best behavior for men. a lot of guys these days are on swipe apps all day and then patting themselves on the back when they land a HB 3. the LOW standards than men have these days are causing the quality of women to decline. i don't think its just about women's choices, it's also about men's choices. remember 80% of men are fighting over the bottom 20% of women.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your own value is tied to a chick, you have already lost. Woman have to be a compliment to your life, not the purpose. Ask yourself this simple question: "Is this woman a passenger, or the member of the crew?" If she's a 'passenger'... well.... she better be paying for her ticket to ride, and if it's only sex.... which she wields like a weapon, then all you are is a rowing slave... and sex is the whip.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot of people give women excuses as to why they like bums. “Low self esteem, doesn’t think she’s worth better, her feels are triggered, blah blah blah”. None of that is the answer. The simple answer is bad people are going to be attracted to bad people. We don’t look at women as capable of being “bad people” but most really are. Eve screwed up all of humanity with her bull crap and we are still paying for it. Wasn’t Adam that got them kicked out of the garden, it was Eve! Most women are evil, like the sociopathic type. They’d step on their dying grandma to get to Chad if they had to. We can’t wrap our minds around that because we look at women as sweet and innocent. They aren’t. They date the bums because that’s what they want to date. Life is about choices, I can choose not to feel a certain way about someone, I can also choose not to want to be around certain people. Choices. Life. It’s really that simple. Quit giving them free passes and excuses as to why they do what they do.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this gal who showed up at my work yesterday. I was busy and kept walking past her as she talked. She's been stuck on me for going-on 3 months and we haven't even dated yet (will probably this weekend go shooting). She's half my age, but run through the ringer really by bad boys in a bad boy sport where she worked. Not fat, but a slew of adornments. She's stalking me. I keep ignoring and promising we'll go out. She forced her number on me, but I had in mind just setting the date in person not through text or calls.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We talk a lot about women who marry beta cucks. But there is a whole other group of women who marry narcissists and then end up severely damaged. Check out the Narcissistic abuse subreddit and you’ll see what I’m talking about. They even talk about going “NC” on their ex (not kidding) and it’s a bunch of women supporting each other after leaving the dude.

in game we talk about “confidence”. Being ultra confident to the point of being narcissistic clearly gets a lot of vaginas wet. These type of guys are rarely single.

a lot of women go for guys who instill strong emotions in them. They don’t want the boring guy. They will go for the exciting guy even if he’s a total ass, because he’s more fun to be around. They see all the red flags, but get into a relationship anyway. A lot of them are drawn in by the money. Narcissistic guys tend to do well in business. And these women also have kids with him, thinking they are set for life, only to end up divorced a few years later. These dudes have some kind of power which makes women feel like everything is their fault.

That’s why, I don’t think that getting rejected by a woman should hurt your ego, nor should we make fun of guys who are getting rejected. Women are highly irrational beings who act on emotion, whether its in their best interest or not. If she’s passing you up for the “player”, she’s going to end up with a lot of emotional baggage at the end.