Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who constantly stare at your girl in public.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I am out in public with my main plate she gets eyed up by attractive women. I consider myself an 8 and my plate a hb-7. She has a gorgeous body but doesn’t dress provocative. Went out last night for a walk, counted twenty women, eyeing her up. Not sure what to make of it.
Guessing that I am 40 but look like I’m 30yrs old. My plate is 40 and looks 40. What gives here? Do they think she is my mother or is my town full of Lesbians. Would like to hear from the ladies on this one

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, it's low-end women doin this. I went to a high-end restaurant with this girl 10 years younger than me (40s), but she's short, I'm tall, she's definitely post-wall, but I'm pretty prime time (though really feelin the age nowadays) still pretty good looking. The greeter, the waitress, there were no dudes, just looked her up and down and gave her Who do you think you are? looks. I was like "wtf is going on?" They basically looked at her with disdain or if "you're not worth it" or "you should be ashamed/guilty" turning and smiling at me. I started thinking "does she go here with 'other' guys" and they know her? I was like "No. I'm not gonna be with her for Life!" just fvcking her. We walked in holding hands and down the sidewalk holding hands as well. She wanted that, I didn't. Needless to say, we aren't still together. But at the restaurant I was thinking "Does she have a rep or something?"

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, it's low-end women doin this. I went to a high-end restaurant with this girl 10 years younger than me (40s), but she's short, I'm tall, she's definitely post-wall, but I'm pretty prime time (though really feelin the age nowadays) still pretty good looking. The greeter, the waitress, there were no dudes, just looked her up and down and gave her Who do you think you are? looks. I was like "wtf is going on?" They basically looked at her with disdain or if "you're not worth it" or "you should be ashamed/guilty" turning and smiling at me. I started thinking "does she go here with 'other' guys" and they know her? I was like "No. I'm not gonna be with her for Life!" just fvcking her. We walked in holding hands and down the sidewalk holding hands as well. She wanted that, I didn't. Needless to say, we aren't still together. But at the restaurant I was thinking "Does she have a rep or something?"
I've seen this too...I wouldn't worry about it (my age showing, I guess). I have a lot less fvcks to give after where I've been...

Enjoy your time with whom your with, a plate is just a plate.

It could have been one of any number of things. Just hold your head high and enjoy her. Women tend to show jealousy in public, that's happened to me a bunch. Or Hel!, maybe I hang out with someone who "gets around" too lol...nothing surprises me anymore.

Like the Rush song "Anthem"- "Live for yourself, there's no one else more worth living for..."

A

AJ84

Every time I am out in public with my main plate she gets eyed up by attractive women. I consider myself an 8 and my plate a hb-7. She has a gorgeous body but doesn’t dress provocative. Went out last night for a walk, counted twenty women, eyeing her up. Not sure what to make of it.
Guessing that I am 40 but look like I’m 30yrs old. My plate is 40 and looks 40. What gives here? Do they think she is my mother or is my town full of Lesbians. Would like to hear from the ladies on this one
I will size up a woman I see with an attractive guy, to see what it is about her that attracted him - if she has a good body, face etc. If you are an 8 that’s an attractive guy so..

Also if she has a great body at 40 she’s miles ahead of other women her age so that’s worth noticing too. You can usually tell if someone has a nice body even if they are in street clothes and not dressed in something skin tight, unless they are in a burka or something lol.

Older fit attractive people of both sexes stand out in a good way.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
There's no point in speculating. It's either humblebrag or overanalysis. Or both.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women constantly check each other out. Like @AJ84 said it’s interesting when you see an attractive couple to wonder about the dynamic.

Attractive people garner attention on their own. Women check out other women in couples for a couple of reasons.

1. To compare themselves to the chick a man is with physically
2. To assess if they are better/prettier/thinner than said chick
3. Out of envy or jealousy
4. Out of curiosity
5. Out of attraction/admiration of the woman in question

Those five things can skew either positive if the woman making the observation has good self esteem (e.g. She has great legs...I wonder what does she do to keep in shape)...or can skew negative if the woman making the observation is insecure or low self-image (e.g. What does he see in her...she’s *insert XYZ insult*)

The insecure woman will mentally tear the subject chick down to make herself feel better, especially if the observer woman sees the man as desirable and his woman/date in a less favorable light than her false self.

And sometimes you’ll have women who are overtly complimentary. They will say things like “It’s obvious why he’s in love with you, blah blah blah.” Sometimes those women are genuinely giving a compliment...other times they say it whilst holding a symbolic dagger to backstab you because they have an agenda.

It really depends on the woman. But women are always aware of other women around them and also aware of relationship dynamics around them.

We come equipped with stock issue radar for that. (Shrugs shoulders) :D

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice this with every woman I’ve been with. Current girlfriend gets looks of women checking her out or looking interested to see what she’s about; no dirty looks.

Women in the past who I was on first or second dates with who were lower on an attractive scale would get scowled at or stared at. It did bother me, because why do they care? It ruined a nice walk to have random girls looking at us, contorting their faces

Women...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 is gross man. Wtf?

They're probably wondering what is your problem

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love when this happens actually! Even moreso when dudes stare at the girl I'm with. The best part is when you catch them doing it and they try to play it off and then you laugh about it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also.. on the idea of women submitting... I’ve heard this discussed around here and through various videos before.

can we define what it actually means when a woman submits? Because it seems like a never ending set of choices rather than a solid choice at the start which carries through the relationship.