Women who are hyper-aware and threatened by male ego

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been on a hot streak of good women but didn't work out for various reasons. I met what APPEARED to be a very chill "one of the guys" yet super feminine woman but she gets offended at anything that could be remotely characterized as me displaying pride and arrogance, to the point im getting sick of it and am close to done. Any idea what is going on? Possible alpha douche widow so everything reminds her of the alpha that left her?

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible alpha douche widow so everything reminds her of the alpha that left her?
I think it's possibly this man. However, it's because of that male ego that probably turned her on in the first place lol. Some Women talk about a guy being too c0cky and to a certain extent that may be true if the guy is acting like some diva but for the most part, Women like the ****y confidence. It depends on the Woman too.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's possibly this man. However, it's because of that male ego that probably turned her on in the first place lol. Some Women talk about a guy being too ****y and to a certain extent that may be true if the guy is acting like some diva but for the most part, Women like the ****y confidence. It depends on the Woman too.
Who cares what she likes. If its you its you.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been on a hot streak of good women but didn't work out for various reasons. I met what APPEARED to be a very chill "one of the guys" yet super feminine woman but she gets offended at anything that could be remotely characterized as me displaying pride and arrogance, to the point im getting sick of it and am close to done. Any idea what is going on? Possible alpha douche widow so everything reminds her of the alpha that left her?

Is it possible you ARE displaying arrogance? If you look inward, and don't think this is the case, then just let her go.

Not everyone is a good fit.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to mold you and your body is rejecting it.

I see the word ego thrown around a lot. It’s one thing if you are dominating the Fock out of people and can’t stop boasting about yourself. Those are people with ego problems. But if it’s normal every day behavior, and she’s trying to get you to microcalibrate to her, then SHE is the domineering one. She tricked you into thinking you are the one with the ego problem, lol.

None of us are Zen bhuddist monks. If you think you need to be a zen master just to get women, then you have some frame issues.

Chalk it up to her or incompatibility. But don’t think you have to be the Dallai llama lol.

Never use women's approval as a barometer for inner game. They are not a standard for anything.

If you know you are solid, then that's all that matters.

No matter how solid you are though, it does not change the fact that 90% of women are either insecure or entitled.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you asked her what she specifically finds offensive and why? Maybe you're putting her down when you express arrogance.

There's nothing wrong with calibrating to her sensitivity by being more humble. It's not so much supplicating as it is giving her some rope to play with. Give them enough rope and see if they hang themselves. If even that doesn't seem worth it then I would imagine you wouldn't have made this thread.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no business trying to shyt on your feel good. Assuming your a good solid dude that has his shyt together and your not a tool.
If i feel pride or confidence in something i don't move.
I would let her know without engaging in a fight that you don't appreciate her attitude towards your confidence.
Dont let them shyt on your. Music
Driving, the way you repair something, fold clothes, dishes, business, etc etc.
If she does just kindly invite her to do it herself if she don't like it.
If its an opinion. You have the right to that as well.
These women and their ego mind control shyt. Don't fall for it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a text you shared @LARaiders85 where your communications with the girl were completely incongruent with how you post in this forum. I was actually surprised when I read that text as it didn’t seem to originate from you but rather what some PUA would say.

The inconguence of your personality was further exacerbated with the context, meaning the arrogance you answered with did not follow her question. Almost as if you just wanted to put it out there because it made you seem “in.”

Now this situation and your attitude may be completely different here. Just relating my observations as far as I can see.

As to being arrogant or having pride, that won’t likely turn the girl off unless you trigger an insecurity or insult her. Just know that hotter women have many and deeper insecurities and some words will trigger them. I recently called one girl a “seductress,” and that sent her into a tailspin lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible you ARE displaying arrogance? If you look inward, and don't think this is the case, then just let her go.

Not everyone is a good fit.
Its possible he "appears" arrogant when he's in a confident state. Not his problem. Some of the women hsve to position themselves over you and will try to knock you down to achieve it.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAR, You're doing it right -- piquing her emotions. Let her get mad, chuckle when she does, then a playful hug and give a kiss on the cheek. Play Mr. A Hole and then 5 seconds later Mr. Nice Guy. THIS is what stokes their interest. NOT some plain, boring, vanilla guy who's afraid to say anything to offend her as with 90% of guys out there.

ALWAYS err on the side of c*ocky/confident/playful vs plain, stolid, steady Eddy.

Keep doing what you're doing.

PS- No one is perfect, let her be who she is.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's possibly this man. However, it's because of that male ego that probably turned her on in the first place lol. Some Women talk about a guy being too c0cky and to a certain extent that may be true if the guy is acting like some diva but for the most part, Women like the ****y confidence. It depends on the Woman too.
She wants to mold you and your body is rejecting it.

I see the word ego thrown around a lot. It’s one thing if you are dominating the Fock out of people and can’t stop boasting about yourself. Those are people with ego problems. But if it’s normal every day behavior, and she’s trying to get you to microcalibrate to her, then SHE is the domineering one. She tricked you into thinking you are the one with the ego problem, lol.

None of us are Zen bhuddist monks. If you think you need to be a zen master just to get women, then you have some frame issues.

Chalk it up to her or incompatibility. But don’t think you have to be the Dallai llama lol.

Never use women's approval as a barometer for inner game. They are not a standard for anything.

If you know you are solid, then that's all that matters.

No matter how solid you are though, it does not change the fact that 90% of women are either insecure or entitled.
We are either totally incompatible or she is trying to manipulate me as you said, no real daylight there.

I swear I've seen a lot of messed-up stuff in the game but I've never seen anything this bizarre

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know that hotter women have many and deeper insecurities and some words will trigger them. I recently called one girl a “seductress,” and that sent her into a tailspin lol
This is how it is basically lol, you are sitting there like "why would you interpret that comment as an accusation and attempt by me to put myself above you?"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAR, You're doing it right -- piquing her emotions. Let her get mad, chuckle when she does, then a playful hug and give a kiss on the cheek. Play Mr. A Hole and then 5 seconds later Mr. Nice Guy. THIS is what stokes their interest. NOT some plain, boring, vanilla guy who's afraid to say anything to offend her as with 90% of guys out there.

ALWAYS err on the side of c*ocky/confident/playful vs plain, stolid, steady Eddy.

Keep doing what you're doing.

PS- No one is perfect, let her be who she is.
Really good advice. Being to serious too much and reactive is a serious attraction killer.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she seems to be getting upset (whatever you want to call it) a lot, that this may be a sign of incompatibility, and you two should just be friends.

See if she falls in line (submits) then

Problem is, even if she suppresses who she is, in an effort to keep you, you've already seen the real she, the suppression isn't going to last.

I vote simple incompatibility. No one's fault. Time to move on if you don't want the headache

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all tend to filter the present through our past experiences. Is this happening in the infancy of a relationship when you're learning about each other or after say 6-8 mos of dating?

Also, many guys come on here and their worlds are flipped upside down after reading here. So when they go back out with their 'new' personality they can't differentiate between being confident vs. a-holes. Not saying that's you just pointing this out because I see it many poster's posts. Also remember what works to get a woman in the beginning is not what helps to keep her long term- despite many mislead beliefs here.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all tend to filter the present through our past experiences. Is this happening in the infancy of a relationship when you're learning about each other or after say 6-8 mos of dating?

Also, many guys come on here and their worlds are flipped upside down after reading here. So when they go out with their 'new' personality they can't differentiate between being confident vs. a-holes. Not saying that's you just pointing this out because I see it many poster's posts. Also remember what works to get a woman in the beginning is not what helps to keep her long term- despite many mislead beliefs here.
Infancy. If it was later on then I would just view it as she met another guy and is picking fights

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All it means is she desires to feel dominant to you. Any sign of confidence, good feeling or pride will threaten her dominance.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Also, many guys come on here and their worlds are flipped upside down after reading here. So when they go back out with their 'new' personality they can't differentiate between being confident vs. a-holes. Not saying that's you just pointing this out because I see it many poster's posts. Also remember what works to get a woman in the beginning is not what helps to keep her long term- despite many mislead beliefs here.
Yea not exactly the same Hank but they are God dam similar. The 3 ppl i know right now getting red pilled right now 1 thing stands out the most. They stopped dating there girls and there game got cold. Its that obvious